Fresh Flock of Fantastic Files (F4) V1. (torrent available!)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Chromer
    Hookers and Blow
    • Jul 2003
    • 4981

    #16
    RE: Re: Fresh Flock of Fantastic Files (F4) VERSION 1

    Hmmmm. A bunch of these sims I already have from the KBCI and KBCII. Maybe they have different steps? IDK.

    Comment

    • Rebirth0
      FFR Originalbro
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jun 2003
      • 8751

      #17
      Re: RE: Re: Fresh Flock of Fantastic Files (F4) VERSION 1

      Originally posted by Chromer
      Hmmmm. A bunch of these sims I already have from the KBCI and KBCII. Maybe they have different steps? IDK.
      These are ALL new simfiles, they're not from any other simfile pack.

      Comment

      • maesce
        FFR Player
        • Dec 2004
        • 24

        #18
        Re: RE: Re: Fresh Flock of Fantastic Files (F4) VERSION 1

        Originally posted by Chromer
        Hmmmm. A bunch of these sims I already have from the KBCI and KBCII. Maybe they have different steps? IDK.
        yeah.. same song different steps

        Comment

        • HST
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2005
          • 528

          #19
          So far

          1) Nima Tribute

          Comment

          • StarmanSuper568
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2005
            • 820

            #20
            Originally posted by HST
            So far

            1) Nima Tribute

            Comment

            • macgravel
              Resident Poopbutt
              FFR Simfile Author
              • May 2004
              • 2405

              #21
              Originally posted by StarmanSuper568
              Originally posted by HST
              So far

              1) Nima Tribute

              Comment

              • Reach
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jun 2003
                • 7471

                #22
                There were some pretty bad files XD!!!

                Some very good files in this too.

                Comment

                • dAnceguy117
                  new hand moves = dab
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2002
                  • 10103

                  #23
                  Hot damn. Downloading right now, will comment later.

                  Comment

                  • Hr2
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2005
                    • 2350

                    #24
                    Originally posted by Reach
                    There were some pretty bad files XD!!!

                    Some very good files in this too.
                    I agree, this pack has some files that are golden, but a few of them are awful

                    Top 3 so far? I've played about half the pack I'd say, so I can't give three yet. But I can say that Hartmans Crap is really fun and the new linus file was a dissapointment where is the fun jacks and stuff we are used to

                    Comment

                    • Reach
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jun 2003
                      • 7471

                      #25
                      Empathy had potential to be the best file in the pack imo the ending xD wtf. Why did he go to freezes so early? That was so dumb. There was still more to follow, and he could have finished it off soooo much better, because the file was incredibly cool on 4 finger and index. Highway star was also good, really fun on index, but it's too damn long...

                      And blue army is a god damn amazing song o_O *listens to the full version*

                      Comment

                      • dAnceguy117
                        new hand moves = dab
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2002
                        • 10103

                        #26
                        Wow, -joe-, your sims in this pack are impressive. The only sims of yours I really liked prior were V3 v2 and Hardcore Symphony, but I like all of yours in this pack. Boom Boom Fire is kind of nostalgic because I had an old crappy file of it ages ago XD

                        Exige's sims are pretty good. At least he didn't crap them out with random jumps like he did with his sims in KCII. Highway Star was very good. EXD was actually good (Dan23 sims are trash for the most part). 0x1311 was impressive in that it was better than Hayden's and Moogy's. Momentary Life was awesome. I did like Re-Sublimity, but probably not in the top 10. Jenova finally made a good Defection (Zaghurim and Macgravel made good ones, but they both screwed theirs up at parts). Nima Tribute is the greatest ever. Payon was really good o_O I was really surprised at that. Let's see.. Moondance was good, Energizer was good, Rai Rai's sims are all good.. oh, and Nightcrawler was awesome. I still have some more songs to play sometime :O

                        Comment

                        • Bahamut-X
                          FFR Player
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Nov 2004
                          • 3399

                          #27
                          <3 K8107 graphics.

                          Nima Tribute is awesome lol.

                          Comment

                          • dAnceguy117
                            new hand moves = dab
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2002
                            • 10103

                            #28
                            Originally posted by Bahamut-X
                            <3 K8107 graphics.
                            I forgot to mention that. I didn't really like the steps, but the graphics are awesome.

                            Comment

                            • maesce
                              FFR Player
                              • Dec 2004
                              • 24

                              #29
                              surprisingly all of 2kMs simfiles are amazing

                              <_<

                              but in all honestly, i like LOW, pandora, re-sublimity, speedfreak, vertex a, beethoven virus, ageha, and many more, seeing as how i havent played them all yet. ^^

                              oh and boomba my felys owns yours lolxD

                              Comment

                              • plasmix
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2003
                                • 3639

                                #30
                                I thought Energizer was weak.

                                Even the itg steps were better. :/

                                Comment

                                Working...