Fresh Flock of Fantastic Files (F4) V1. (torrent available!)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • vince511
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2004
    • 368

    #61
    I'm not directing this towards Boomba, because his simfiles are done really well... but some people have no business doing some of the songs they do simfiles to, especially when a few people have already done a good simfile to it (or one person has done an outstanding simfile). It's like taking a gourmet dinner, throwing it off the table, and replacing it with White Castle. You just don't do it.
    I\'m like an idea machine.
    Feed me a taco and I come up with a good idea.

    Comment

    • dAnceguy117
      new hand moves = dab
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2002
      • 10103

      #62
      Originally posted by vince511
      I'm not directing this towards Boomba, because his simfiles are done really well... but some people have no business doing some of the songs they do simfiles to, especially when a few people have already done a good simfile to it (or one person has done an outstanding simfile). It's like taking a gourmet dinner, throwing it off the table, and replacing it with White Castle. You just don't do it.
      Not really, a lot of old stuff can be stepped much better. Agreed, though, that some shouldn't be restepping stuff.

      And by some I mean 2KM XD

      Comment

      • vince511
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2004
        • 368

        #63
        Well yeah, when someone takes a bad or underutilized file and re-does it, and they do a damn good job with it, that's perfectly okay. After all there were about 9 Xepher files out there until Boomba finally released his.
        I\'m like an idea machine.
        Feed me a taco and I come up with a good idea.

        Comment

        • maesce
          FFR Player
          • Dec 2004
          • 24

          #64
          Originally posted by dAnceguy117
          Originally posted by vince511
          I'm not directing this towards Boomba, because his simfiles are done really well... but some people have no business doing some of the songs they do simfiles to, especially when a few people have already done a good simfile to it (or one person has done an outstanding simfile). It's like taking a gourmet dinner, throwing it off the table, and replacing it with White Castle. You just don't do it.
          Not really, a lot of old stuff can be stepped much better. Agreed, though, that some shouldn't be restepping stuff.

          And by some I mean 2KM XD
          I will step any and as many files as I want. Until you actually give some criticism, your posts are worthless.

          Comment

          • Andy_P
            FFR Player
            • Aug 2005
            • 127

            #65
            I'm happy people like re sublimity.
            [/url]

            ddr Jesus mix - gamepro

            Comment

            • Zuke
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2005
              • 173

              #66
              A little off subject, but I had to say it: sometimes you might actually want some White Castle, Krystals, etc

              Comment

              • b00mbat0wer
                FFR Player
                • Dec 2004
                • 368

                #67
                There were a lot of files that I really liked. Mainly, Beethoven Virus, Incognito, Empathy, Nemesis, Summer in Belize, and Blue Army. Hopefully for V2, there will be even better files :P

                Comment

                • -joe-
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2004
                  • 409

                  #68
                  no more http download.
                  torrent only.

                  F4 V2 website, coming soon
                  you\'re dumb

                  Comment

                  • dAnceguy117
                    new hand moves = dab
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2002
                    • 10103

                    #69
                    Originally posted by -joe-
                    F4 V2 website, coming soon
                    :OOOOOOOOO

                    more like F5 mirite

                    Comment

                    • JenovaSephiroth
                      pink dragon irl
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2003
                      • 828

                      #70
                      Yeah, F5 does sound better as a sequel to F4.

                      Comment

                      • dAnceguy117
                        new hand moves = dab
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2002
                        • 10103

                        #71
                        Originally posted by JenovaSephiroth
                        Yeah, F5 does sound better as a sequel to F4.
                        Fresh Flock of Frickin' Fantastic Files

                        Comment

                        Working...