Fresh Flock of Fantastic Files (F4) V1. (torrent available!)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • macgravel
    Resident Poopbutt
    FFR Simfile Author
    • May 2004
    • 2405

    #46
    Originally posted by xObserveRx
    Is it just my computer? or were a lot of the gaps off?
    I think it's your computer because alot of them were on beat when I played them.
    But then again it could be just my computer >_<

    Comment

    • Zaghurim
      FFR Player
      FFR Music Producer
      • Apr 2005
      • 3664

      #47
      Blue Army is going to be great, but right now it's so off sync it's frustrating.

      And I'm pretty sure the gap on Highway Star is off (I'm not 100% sure though, I had to fix it once but I don't remember if it was before or after I sent it in). I might cut it some time, too.

      Comment

      • xObserveRx
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2003
        • 1148

        #48
        So apparently it ISN'T just me... hmm.
        Come Play The Werewolf Game!

        Comment

        • -joe-
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2004
          • 409

          #49
          Sync issues really shouldn't be a factor to make you dislike the pack (or any pack for that matter). Everyone is capable of pressing F11 and F12 to their personal likings. Not only that, but many different people have their own opinion as to what is "onsync." Some like the timing earlier, some like the timing later, etc. Maybe I am just good at sightreading, but none of the files in the pack really felt off for me
          you\'re dumb

          Comment

          • maesce
            FFR Player
            • Dec 2004
            • 24

            #50
            Before we all get in a huge fight, lets just realize that syncing can be changed, and that the point of this pack was variety. If everybody ended up liking every song, then there wouldn't be much variety now would there?

            And as for me personally, every file was onsync so far that I've played. I've been able to MA about 3/4ths of them so far. Happy SMing!

            2kM

            Comment

            • Snapps
              NO DOUBT GET LOUD
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2003
              • 5650

              #51
              No reply to the PM? Ok.

              Comment

              • maesce
                FFR Player
                • Dec 2004
                • 24

                #52
                Originally posted by Snapps
                No reply to the PM? Ok.
                I don't know why he didn't reply but we both agreed that it would be in our best interests not to merge with your pack.

                Maybe in the future, but as of now, no. Sorry.

                2kM

                Comment

                • Snapps
                  NO DOUBT GET LOUD
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2003
                  • 5650

                  #53
                  All I needed was a simple answer and I get one after having to make a statement.

                  Its fine, just wanted to know.

                  Comment

                  • xObserveRx
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2003
                    • 1148

                    #54
                    I didn't say that I disliked any of the files because they were offsync. Being offsync IS a little annoying, but like we said, anyone can fix that problem, as long as they're musically inclined. The songs I didn't like, I didn't like simply based on the file as a whole. The ones I liked, I liked for the same reason.
                    Come Play The Werewolf Game!

                    Comment

                    • macgravel
                      Resident Poopbutt
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • May 2004
                      • 2405

                      #55
                      Originally posted by xObserveRx
                      I didn't say that I disliked any of the files because they were offsync. Being offsync IS a little annoying, but like we said, anyone can fix that problem, as long as they're musically inclined. The songs I didn't like, I didn't like simply based on the file as a whole. The ones I liked, I liked for the same reason.
                      Ditto.

                      Comment

                      • Reach
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jun 2003
                        • 7471

                        #56
                        Blue army is an awesome song observer wtf XD

                        And incase people still didn't get the point, gaps change from computer to computer, so complaining about them is...invalid. You can't say the gap is off, because it was probably on for whoever made the file XD

                        Comment

                        • Hr2
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2005
                          • 2350

                          #57
                          Blue Army is really boring Felys is pretty sweet though. Seems like no one plays my file I don't like 2kM's files really.

                          Boomba's are cool. Summer In Belize was a dissapointment You could have put 32nds or jacks or something in it.

                          Comment

                          • -joe-
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2004
                            • 409

                            #58
                            Originally posted by Hr2
                            Summer In Belize was a dissapointment You could have put 32nds in it.
                            whaaaaaaaaaaat?
                            you\'re dumb

                            Comment

                            • Hr2
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2005
                              • 2350

                              #59
                              I'll have to play it again, there was this one part where I was like "that could have had some cool 32nds." I'm sure.

                              Comment

                              • tnyhwk900
                                FFR Player
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • May 2003
                                • 4106

                                #60
                                ATTENTION EVERYONE: IF YOU HAVE THE PACK IN ZIP FORM, THE EXACT ONE YOU DOWNLOADED, FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS.

                                First, get bittorrent if you don't already have it. Now, move the zip file to your download directory.

                                Next, download the torrent file and run it. The client should pick up that you have the file, and it will start seeding it.

                                PLEASE DO THIS, WE NEED MORE SEEDERS. CURRENTLY ONLY ME AND CAT ARE SEEDING, AND IT'S NOT ENOUGH.

                                Comment

                                Working...