Guitar Hero. Awesome.
Collapse
X
-
Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.
If you do, I can probably get you all the DLC for free. <3Comment
-
Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.
-3 on Play With Me, downstrummning. Hands down my best ever score on GH2 engine.4th Official FFR Tournament - Master division champion!
Originally posted by Boogiebearuse ur bain. Itz there for a reason.Comment
-
XBL Gamertag: ddranthony92
Games:
Call of Duty 4
Rock Band
Rock Band 2
Wanna see ?!?!?
How about my !?!?!Comment
-
Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.
TTFAF is FC'd
just FYI4th Official FFR Tournament - Master division champion!
Originally posted by Boogiebearuse ur bain. Itz there for a reason.Comment
-
Comment
-
-
Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.
...Oh my god. He FC'd the retardly hard chart.
Now he must FC The Devil Went Down to Georgia.Comment
-
Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.
Now he needs to do it with precision mode.
PM me if you want to rent my custom title. :3
~Far too many years of chaos and unrest, far too many voices brutally supressed!~

Comment
-
Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.
Just a quick question, What guitar hero games can you play using the Xbox.
I'm not willing to buy another ps2, and don't have the $$$ for a 360.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.
Omfg Ttfaf Fc =ooooooooooooooo
Hoorah!!
Originally posted by sonic-fast-fingerscan someone clarrify what QFT means my friend told me its quit ****ing talking, but im not 100 percent sure
Originally posted by SynthlightI need a car that drives itself completely automated and I want it for free and it needs infinite gas mileage.
Cheers,
SynthlightComment
-
Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.
Yay, Chris finally did it. The consistency that man has in order to be able to pull that off is amazing. I have no idea how he does it.
I thought the reaction was pretty nonchalant though. Honestly, I would have jumped from my seat, screamed up a storm and then smashed my guitar over the TV (I've wanted to several times anyway, at least that would give me a good reason to).
Comment
-
Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.
I don't see why it matters... Why does it need too when it plays the song when you hit it anyways?
I have only played Beatmania and DDR/ITG (As far as arcade rythem games go...) and only guitar hero for the home (Besides ITG ps2 and I own ALL ddr games for the ps2 up to date... american... besides the disney one that came out...)Originally posted by Beethovens mask...I could jack off and fc this song at the same timeI love you Cherokee!!Originally posted by ninjaKIWISuck Zaghurims penis and oops out comes simfilesComment







Comment