Guitar Hero. Awesome.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Reach
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jun 2003
    • 7471

    #2146
    Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

    So I tap the start of TTFAF now without holding down green. It's more fun 8)

    Also, 100% on number of the beast out of nowhere. Overstrummed though D:

    I think I'm up to like 40 100%s. I should start working on some of the easy ones I haven't bothered getting.
    Last edited by Reach; 04-5-2008, 12:03 PM.

    Comment

    • Coolboyrulez0
      VICES
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Aug 2006
      • 10042

      #2147
      Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

      Got about 800$ laying around and I only have a Wii.
      Should I get GH3?

      btw 2600 get.
      https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
      https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

      Comment

      • who_cares973
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2006
        • 15407

        #2148
        Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

        Originally posted by Reach
        So I tap the start of TTFAF now without holding down green. It's more fun 8)
        thats for making me feel worthless =I

        Comment

        • Shashakiro
          TWO THOUZAND COMBO
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2005
          • 9082

          #2149
          Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

          Originally posted by Coolboyrulez0
          Got about 800$ laying around and I only have a Wii.
          Should I get GH3?

          btw 2600 get.
          Yes, unless you're the kind of person who gets really angry when the game is too hard on the highest difficulty level.
          4th Official FFR Tournament - Master division champion!

          Originally posted by Boogiebear
          use ur bain. Itz there for a reason.

          Comment

          • tha Guardians
            MCDC 2011
            • Nov 2006
            • 1680

            #2150
            Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

            Originally posted by Shashakiro
            Yes, unless you're the kind of person who gets really angry when the game is too hard on the highest difficulty level.

            At least with Guitar Hero you can see when you're improving.
            It's really not a hard game if you play it every day.

            I just started out on GH3 this Christmas. Also got GH2 this Christmas.
            From then I've gone from Easy to 5 starring the setlist on Expert and 15 Expert FCs.

            Doesn't really take long to get good at, and it's a fun game.

            The only problem is that it can get old.
            You should get GH3 and Rock Band when it comes out June 22nd.

            Originally posted by sonic-fast-fingers
            can someone clarrify what QFT means my friend told me its quit ****ing talking, but im not 100 percent sure

            Originally posted by Synthlight
            I need a car that drives itself completely automated and I want it for free and it needs infinite gas mileage.

            Cheers,

            Synthlight

            Comment

            • Squeek
              let it snow~
              • Jan 2004
              • 14444

              #2151
              Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.



              They didn't even get permission from Charlie Daniels to use his song in Guitar Hero 3. And he hates what they did to it. He's currently seeking legal action.

              That makes two now. Gibson sued Activision too. Good thing I've sent my copy away. They can't go back on their offer now.

              Comment

              • Tokzic
                FFR Player
                • May 2005
                • 6878

                #2152
                Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                lmfao the charlie whoever guy is such an idiot

                "BAWWWW MY SONG IS IN A GAME I DON'T LIKE I WANT IT OUT okay well i don't have the legal rights to it anymore BUT THAT'S BESIDE THE POINT HOW CAN YOU LET SATAN WIN"

                and then he starts going on about how the background crap is somehow horrible and dark even though it's rated Teen

                hate to break it to you dude but your version of the song sucks now go whine about something else you don't have rights to

                Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                Comment

                • ddranthony92
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 487

                  #2153
                  Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                  Anyone wanna help me get some Achievements?


                  I need the Co-Op ones that you can do online so, yea send me a message/friend request if your down.
                  XBL Gamertag: ddranthony92
                  Games:
                  Call of Duty 4
                  Rock Band
                  Rock Band 2

                  Wanna see ?!?!?

                  How about my !?!?!

                  Comment

                  • Tibs
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2006
                    • 5235

                    #2154
                    Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                    Originally posted by Squeek
                    http://kotaku.com/376713/charlie-dan...verted-my-song

                    They didn't even get permission from Charlie Daniels to use his song in Guitar Hero 3. And he hates what they did to it. He's currently seeking legal action.

                    That makes two now. Gibson sued Activision too. Good thing I've sent my copy away. They can't go back on their offer now.
                    Way to read the article. Charlie Daniel's dosen't own the rights to the song. Activision do have permission to use it.

                    Also he's pissed because he's a hippy and is offended by the fact that the devil can win LOL.

                    Metal covers of vidya game songs

                    Comment

                    • Reach
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jun 2003
                      • 7471

                      #2155
                      Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                      I basically agree with Tokzik. I had the original version before I heard this remake. The GH3 remake is a lot better, and this guy is a douche bag.

                      Comment

                      • Tibs
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2006
                        • 5235

                        #2156
                        Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                        Originally posted by Tibs
                        Charlie Daniel's
                        Correct use of apostrophe.

                        Metal covers of vidya game songs

                        Comment

                        • Squeek
                          let it snow~
                          • Jan 2004
                          • 14444

                          #2157
                          Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                          I did read the article. Yes, he didn't have the physical rights. Doesn't mean you can't walk up to him and go 'hey we're using your song any ideas?'

                          Just because it's legal doesn't make it ethical.

                          Comment

                          • Tibs
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2006
                            • 5235

                            #2158
                            Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                            Like Activision care about ethics.

                            Metal covers of vidya game songs

                            Comment

                            • Tibs
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2006
                              • 5235

                              #2159
                              Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                              A NEW CHALLENGER APPEARS.

                              Seth and I decided to start new files playing on precision mode and are racing to 5* the whole setlist. We challenge all of you (Except Shash and Reach, you beasts) to participate too.

                              This is basically gonna come down to another 5* raining blood race but oh well MAY THE BEST MAN WIN.

                              Metal covers of vidya game songs

                              Comment

                              • ddr_f4n
                                FFR Player
                                • Sep 2005
                                • 3807

                                #2160
                                Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                                Hmm...shall I accept? I don't know, since I won't much time on it, mainly because I'll be away from my 360 for maybe a month after this week.
                                Out Now!


                                Older Releases:
                                Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 3rd
                                Gpop's Pack of Original Pad Simfiles
                                東方幻想踊 (Touhou Gensouyou) ~ Illusionary Dance Fantasy & Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 2nd

                                Comment

                                Working...