Guitar Hero. Awesome.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SnipedYou
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2007
    • 14

    #2266
    Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

    Originally posted by Mario91
    new to this thread....

    how do i get my fc for Guitar Hero 3?

    and im not pro at GH3 but i can play at least 8 on expert the rest i can play almost all hard but a few like: dragonforce adn some bonus songs...

    so hit me up cuz bored on wifi
    To FC or "Full Combo" a song you must hit every note in the song, without overstrumming.

    Currently I'm going for an FC of CoD, but I can hit Intro solo a & b (together), like 1/50 times, then to worry about solo D and one last solo. May take a while, but I'm trying.

    Comment

    • powahouse!
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2007
      • 2

      #2267
      Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

      cliffs of dover is really hard to FC especially that intro for me.

      Comment

      • ddr_f4n
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2005
        • 3807

        #2268
        Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

        What is this that I found? Let's see:

        Guitar Hero 4 (PS3, 360, Wii, PS2)
        - Create a song. Although these exclude vocals due to storage and possible copyright issues.
        - You'll be able to name your song as well as creating album art. After you've done all that you can upload it to GH Tunes where anyone can download it.
        - You'll be limited to 5 songs at first. But depending on the ratings you get you'll possibly be able to upload 10 or more.
        - The song sharing mode will be in the Wii and PS2 versions also, but GI says it's unlikely that it'll be as robust as the PS3 and 360 versions.
        - Drums, bass, vocals guitar
        - Create a rocker
        - Create a guitar and drums
        - All songs will be master tracks
        - They don't want to discuss specifics on track listing out of fear of being scooped by the competition. However they confirmed 4 bands: Van Halen, The Eagles, Linkin Park and Sublime.
        - A new guitar designed by Red Octane that includes a new input mechanic that'll "impact the way you play GH in the future".
        - GI saw see through notes while playing that Neversoft said was the new input mechanic and that they were trying to patent.
        Source: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=294354

        Ho-hum...Neversoft is very creative, don't you think? Why is this game called "Guitar Hero" again? The "create your own song" thing is nice, but I don't think it'll work that well. Surprise me Neversoft.
        Out Now!


        Older Releases:
        Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 3rd
        Gpop's Pack of Original Pad Simfiles
        東方幻想踊 (Touhou Gensouyou) ~ Illusionary Dance Fantasy & Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 2nd

        Comment

        • Tokzic
          FFR Player
          • May 2005
          • 6878

          #2269
          Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

          HEY GUYS WE CAN BE ROCK BAND TOO
          Ugh, show some originality, you dicks.

          The GH Tunes feature is what's going to hinge on my buying this or not. If it's an amazing feature, I'll buy it. If not, **** it - I already have Rock Band, I don't need to pay for a new set of instruments (unless they be nice and make the rock band instruments compatible).

          EDIT:

          InfernoBlueFlame: Also, betting that this new gRoUnDbReAkInG feature on guitar is an extra fret
          stopdropanddi: k
          InfernoBlueFlame: seeing as they tried to put the difficulty through the roof by bull****ting last time and everyone called them on it
          Last edited by Tokzic; 05-12-2008, 11:22 PM.

          Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

          Comment

          • Gibson63
            FFR Veteran
            • Jan 2007
            • 1319

            #2270
            Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

            i just 5* star SIX on expert =) yayy


            Comment

            • dore
              caveman pornstar
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Feb 2006
              • 6317

              #2271
              Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

              I think somewhere it was reported that Neversoft was working on "clear" notes (presumably open notes). So, an extra note but not an extra fret.

              Also apparently the drums are going to have six pads (an extra cymbal).
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IREnpHco9mw

              Comment

              • Tibs
                FFR Player
                • May 2006
                • 5235

                #2272
                Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                Originally posted by dore
                I think somewhere it was reported that Neversoft was working on "clear" notes (presumably open notes). So, an extra note but not an extra fret.
                REVOLUTIONARY! wait no that's from GF.

                Metal covers of vidya game songs

                Comment

                • Squeek
                  let it snow~
                  • Jan 2004
                  • 14444

                  #2273
                  Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                  Rumored GH4 drum set:



                  Tokzic is jealous.

                  Comment

                  • Afrobean
                    Admiral in the Red Army
                    • Dec 2003
                    • 13262

                    #2274
                    Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                    When I saw that **** at Kotaku I was mad. After playing drums on Rock Band, and later hearing that Guitar Hero would be ripping them off, I was hoping they'd do the drum peripheral right. I want to see a dedicated snare, positioned parallel to the ground, two toms, and a large floor tom also parallel to the floor. I was also hoping for 3 dedicated cymbals, as well as a second pedal for hat, but the cymbals they got aren't so bad.

                    But that's something else. The drums are totally different than Rock Bands, so they won't be compatible. Like, what a dick move. They could have at least set analogues so that their set could be used with Rock Band, even if they wanted to add new things to their game that would be impossible with a Rock Band kit.

                    But seriously, would it really be so hard to give us a snare, 3 dedicated toms, 3 dedicated cymbals, one kick and one pedal for hat?
                    Last edited by Afrobean; 05-14-2008, 02:15 PM.

                    Comment

                    • Tibs
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2006
                      • 5235

                      #2275
                      Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                      You're looking for drummania.

                      Metal covers of vidya game songs

                      Comment

                      • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
                        Threat Emulation
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • May 2004
                        • 5184

                        #2276
                        Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                        That looks pretty hot.

                        Originally posted by Lightdarkness
                        I'm light f**king darkness

                        Comment

                        • Afrobean
                          Admiral in the Red Army
                          • Dec 2003
                          • 13262

                          #2277
                          Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                          Originally posted by Tibs
                          You're looking for drummania.
                          No, I'm looking for a current generation console game with the potential for downloadable content and online multiplayer.

                          Also, the look of the interface and method of scrolling notes is ****ing ugly for DrumMania and Guitar Freaks.

                          ps from what I've seen DrumMania has no 3rd tom or hat pedal

                          EDIT: a bit of research shows that apparently a DrumMania game came out as recently as October of 07. Therefore, I hereby amend my previous statement above to:
                          No, I'm looking for a current generation console game with the potential for downloadable content and online multiplayer that is easily available in America and features American music.
                          Last edited by Afrobean; 05-14-2008, 02:37 PM.

                          Comment

                          • Tibs
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2006
                            • 5235

                            #2278
                            Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                            Floor toms are gay. A hat pedal is making it needlessly complicated.

                            Drummania pad + Good music would be nice though.

                            Metal covers of vidya game songs

                            Comment

                            • ddr_f4n
                              FFR Player
                              • Sep 2005
                              • 3807

                              #2279
                              Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                              I can sense the cymbal pads are going to break on the first day and we'll get free replacements again from their site, despite what Brian Bright said.

                              I guess they're doing this is because they are jealous of Harmonix and their full band peripherals, so they try to fight back with this. I would get it, but I don't trust them with their retarded note charts that don't make sense. I guess Squeek won't buy this game now due to high pricing.

                              Why is it called "GUITAR Hero" again?
                              Out Now!


                              Older Releases:
                              Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 3rd
                              Gpop's Pack of Original Pad Simfiles
                              東方幻想踊 (Touhou Gensouyou) ~ Illusionary Dance Fantasy & Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 2nd

                              Comment

                              • tha Guardians
                                MCDC 2011
                                • Nov 2006
                                • 1680

                                #2280
                                Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                                Maybe it's not original, but I definitely looking forward to the new instruments.
                                I don't like Rock Band—no hyperspeed.

                                Originally posted by sonic-fast-fingers
                                can someone clarrify what QFT means my friend told me its quit ****ing talking, but im not 100 percent sure

                                Originally posted by Synthlight
                                I need a car that drives itself completely automated and I want it for free and it needs infinite gas mileage.

                                Cheers,

                                Synthlight

                                Comment

                                Working...