Guitar Hero. Awesome.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • footbull3196
    Banned
    • Oct 2007
    • 514

    #2461
    Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

    btw, is anyone getting guitar hero 4: world tour?

    also, is anyone preordering madden 09?

    Comment

    • tha Guardians
      MCDC 2011
      • Nov 2006
      • 1680

      #2462
      Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

      Originally posted by Tibs
      GH3 FC 52: Before I Forget
      GH3 FC 53: Cities on Flame with Rock and Roll

      The Way it Ends 444k (!!!)

      I should work on my FC's. I have like 25, rofl.

      Originally posted by sonic-fast-fingers
      can someone clarrify what QFT means my friend told me its quit ****ing talking, but im not 100 percent sure

      Originally posted by Synthlight
      I need a car that drives itself completely automated and I want it for free and it needs infinite gas mileage.

      Cheers,

      Synthlight

      Comment

      • nuclearsamurai
        huehuehue
        • Jul 2007
        • 1211

        #2463
        Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

        Originally posted by footbull3196
        also, is anyone preordering madden 09?
        I'm pretty sure you're asking this in the wrong place.

        Comment

        • Tibs
          FFR Player
          • May 2006
          • 5235

          #2464
          Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

          Hey, new pack.

          #54: Tina
          #55:Carcinogen Crush

          Metal covers of vidya game songs

          Comment

          • tha Guardians
            MCDC 2011
            • Nov 2006
            • 1680

            #2465
            Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

            Originally posted by Tibs
            Hey, new pack.

            #54: Tina
            #55:Carcinogen Crush
            Just came out?
            My brother is borrowing GH3.

            Originally posted by sonic-fast-fingers
            can someone clarrify what QFT means my friend told me its quit ****ing talking, but im not 100 percent sure

            Originally posted by Synthlight
            I need a car that drives itself completely automated and I want it for free and it needs infinite gas mileage.

            Cheers,

            Synthlight

            Comment

            • Tibs
              FFR Player
              • May 2006
              • 5235

              #2466
              Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

              Just came out for me. I think it was released forever ago on XBox. European PS3 users have been shafted with DLC. We still don't have We Three Kings.

              Metal covers of vidya game songs

              Comment

              • Tibs
                FFR Player
                • May 2006
                • 5235

                #2467
                Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                Fc56: Same old Song and Dance
                Fc57: La Grange

                Got photos but I am lazy. Probably coulda FC'd these ages ago but La Grange annoys me and SoSaD is a terrible song.

                Metal covers of vidya game songs

                Comment

                • tha Guardians
                  MCDC 2011
                  • Nov 2006
                  • 1680

                  #2468
                  Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                  Originally posted by Tibs
                  Fc56: Same old Song and Dance
                  Fc57: La Grange

                  Got photos but I am lazy. Probably coulda FC'd these ages ago but La Grange annoys me and SoSaD is a terrible song.

                  La Grange <3
                  Poor Tibs doesn't have We Three Kings!? =O

                  It's uber-fun. I hope you get it soon.

                  Originally posted by sonic-fast-fingers
                  can someone clarrify what QFT means my friend told me its quit ****ing talking, but im not 100 percent sure

                  Originally posted by Synthlight
                  I need a car that drives itself completely automated and I want it for free and it needs infinite gas mileage.

                  Cheers,

                  Synthlight

                  Comment

                  • USSJGotenks
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2008
                    • 8

                    #2469
                    Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                    So I just got 759k on TTFAF.

                    471 note streak (Bad I know), 94%, -199, so I got under the -200, so I'm happy for that.

                    asdf picture won't load.

                    Comment

                    • tha Guardians
                      MCDC 2011
                      • Nov 2006
                      • 1680

                      #2470
                      Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                      Originally posted by USSJGotenks
                      So I just got 759k on TTFAF.

                      471 note streak (Bad I know), 94%, -199, so I got under the -200, so I'm happy for that.

                      asdf picture won't load.

                      Wow, very nice. I suck at the song. If I could do the easy ****, I would be set, because I can do the solo if I practice tapping it. My score on it is under 500k D;


                      Edit: My first Youtube video!!

                      *bump*
                      Wow. It's been almost a week since the last post.

                      HAYUGUIS
                      WUTZ AN GITAR HEROLOL¿
                      Last edited by tha Guardians; 08-18-2008, 06:40 AM.

                      Originally posted by sonic-fast-fingers
                      can someone clarrify what QFT means my friend told me its quit ****ing talking, but im not 100 percent sure

                      Originally posted by Synthlight
                      I need a car that drives itself completely automated and I want it for free and it needs infinite gas mileage.

                      Cheers,

                      Synthlight

                      Comment

                      • Tibs
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2006
                        • 5235

                        #2471
                        Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                        FC58


                        edit:

                        hay guyz No59


                        osnap
                        Last edited by Tibs; 08-18-2008, 12:41 PM.

                        Metal covers of vidya game songs

                        Comment

                        • Shashakiro
                          TWO THOUZAND COMBO
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2005
                          • 9082

                          #2472
                          Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                          lol ps3

                          also lol counting DLC FC's in your total. be a man and use your setlist total =P
                          4th Official FFR Tournament - Master division champion!

                          Originally posted by Boogiebear
                          use ur bain. Itz there for a reason.

                          Comment

                          • Tibs
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2006
                            • 5235

                            #2473
                            Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                            I don't see why DLC FCs wouldn't count as achievements. I'll count them all, thanks.

                            Metal covers of vidya game songs

                            Comment

                            • Shashakiro
                              TWO THOUZAND COMBO
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2005
                              • 9082

                              #2474
                              Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                              it's just a less meaningful number, since DLC is constantly getting released...the individual song achievements are fine and good but adding them to a total is like piling together all your SM AAA's/FC's into a number IMO, it doesn't really mean much since there's no common list of songs you're pulling from.

                              i mean, since I don't follow every DLC release, I don't know whether your 59 is 59/80 or 59/140, and obviously those are pretty different.
                              4th Official FFR Tournament - Master division champion!

                              Originally posted by Boogiebear
                              use ur bain. Itz there for a reason.

                              Comment

                              • ddr_f4n
                                FFR Player
                                • Sep 2005
                                • 3807

                                #2475
                                Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                                So apparently there will be a Dragonforce song pack this thursday?

                                Looks like iamchris4life will be busy trying to 100% these songs now.

                                Songlist:

                                Operation Ground and Pound
                                Revolution Deathsquad
                                Heroes of Our Time
                                Out Now!


                                Older Releases:
                                Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 3rd
                                Gpop's Pack of Original Pad Simfiles
                                東方幻想踊 (Touhou Gensouyou) ~ Illusionary Dance Fantasy & Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 2nd

                                Comment

                                Working...