Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • noodleroxs
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2006
    • 50

    #2851
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    7/10
    Fawsome! Fawsome! Fawsome!

    Do you keep saying Fawsome?

    Yeah.

    Fexcellent.

    Comment

    • freakysnots
      八一
      • Aug 2004
      • 2904

      #2852
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      5/10

      I don't get it.

      Comment

      • spinal_compression
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2005
        • 3325

        #2853
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        3/10

        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
        oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
        I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

        Comment

        • R0nburgundy
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2006
          • 82

          #2854
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          6/10
          -edit button use it!

          Comment

          • spinal_compression
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2005
            • 3325

            #2855
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            5/10

            Originally posted by Tasselfoot
            oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

            Originally posted by Tasselfoot
            I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

            Comment

            • g4z33b0
              Banned
              • Mar 2006
              • 2618

              #2856
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              6/10. Soda.

              Comment

              • spinal_compression
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2005
                • 3325

                #2857
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                7/10
                Reminds me of my childhood days.

                Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                Comment

                • g4z33b0
                  Banned
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 2618

                  #2858
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  Psh childhood? I still play my Starfox 64.

                  6/10 again haha.

                  Comment

                  • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                    nobody fiffers anymore.
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 2440

                    #2859
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    8/10
                    ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                    Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                    Comment

                    • spinal_compression
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2005
                      • 3325

                      #2860
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      9/10

                      Because I thought tails was orange-ish and brown-ish and... red-ish like.

                      But then again I know nothing about Sonic.

                      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                      oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                      I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                      Comment

                      • TS_SonicMaster
                        FFR Lolicon
                        • Apr 2006
                        • 1257

                        #2861
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        9/10, big mess, like my room xD

                        Comment

                        • FalcoLombardi
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 360

                          #2862
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          9/10


                          sigpic

                          "Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence..."
                          - Vince Lombardi

                          Comment

                          • SulferDragon
                            this is a waste of space
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 2668

                            #2863
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            8.4/10 I've always thought Falco was cool.


                            Comment

                            • FalcoLombardi
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 360

                              #2864
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              10/10

                              hes so much better than fox aye


                              sigpic

                              "Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence..."
                              - Vince Lombardi

                              Comment

                              • Ikasugai
                                FFR Player
                                • Feb 2007
                                • 50

                                #2865
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                8/10
                                Nice Falco character.


                                ~Ikasugai

                                Thank you very much.

                                Comment

                                Working...