FFR 6th Official Tourney Songs Discussion: Round 7

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MikeShinoda12345
    *\(^o^)/*
    • Oct 2008
    • 1890

    #46
    Re: FFR 6th Official Tourney Songs Discussion: Round 7

    I tried to warm up to play pandora and so I chose the d6 song cause that's what I normally do

    and then I ended up whoring huigi and getting temporary carpal

    Comment

    • rayword45
      Local Teenage Wastebasket
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2007
      • 3212

      #47
      Re: FFR 6th Official Tourney Songs Discussion: Round 7

      I thought I was supposed to lol at D6's song, but like many people said, you can just mash/vibrate the roll and still get decent PA (for a non-D5/D6 player)

      Pandora is a bigger lol, it's like 2 minutes of Difficult-level patterns, then just a cluster**** of arrows for 30 seconds. I can see this as being quite tedious to whore.

      Not sure if Tsugihagi is really an FGO or just a high FMO.
      The above post has a 50% chance of being useless. Potentially. Maybe.

      BEST AAAs: WANDERLUST, Pandora, Necropotence, Mourning The Lost, Eradication, Feldschlacht

      Hey, we need some users on this site. Please join.

      And if you have not recommended any albums yet, do so. Please. I have a goal to reach. Here.
      NO WAIT THAT SHIT'S OLD GO HERE INSTEAD.

      Comment

      • MikeShinoda12345
        *\(^o^)/*
        • Oct 2008
        • 1890

        #48
        Re: FFR 6th Official Tourney Songs Discussion: Round 7

        Tsugihagi is most definitely FGO.

        Comment

        • ninjaKIWI
          plain old ugly ass dumbas
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2006
          • 3307

          #49
          Re: FFR 6th Official Tourney Songs Discussion: Round 7

          I think Tsugihagi is absolutely nowhere near FGO. Mid FMO at most IMO.

          Some slowish jumps with misc notes, and really short jump-trillable rolls. ?_?
          Last edited by ninjaKIWI; 12-28-2011, 09:22 AM.
          Originally posted by Jewpinthethird
          "Hey Keywii" Said Foil in a raspy voice.
          "Hey Foil. What's that you got there?" inquired Keywii.
          "Oh, just my cock." Replied Foil.
          "That just will not do." was keywii's response as she lunged for the scissors, pulled the blades apart, and clamped them down on the base of foil's shaft. Blood start gushing out of the wound where his penis used to be.
          "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Yelled Foil in horror.
          "Don't worry. I'm a wizard" uttered Keywii. And with that, Foil's penis grew back.

          Comment

          • Netjet!
            Sic itur ad astra
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2008
            • 4701

            #50
            Re: FFR 6th Official Tourney Songs Discussion: Round 7

            Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
            Compared to vrofl, Death Piano is like an 8.
            I don't know why but this made me laugh, a lot. It's true though, but I found it hilarious haha
            RIP Steve Van Ness <3

            Comment

            • MikeShinoda12345
              *\(^o^)/*
              • Oct 2008
              • 1890

              #51
              Re: FFR 6th Official Tourney Songs Discussion: Round 7

              I actually wasn't the only one, then

              Comment

              • nois-or-e
                SponCon Aficionado
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2007
                • 3250

                #52
                Re: FFR 6th Official Tourney Songs Discussion: Round 7

                @Zierg & Tristan

                o/

                I am loving these 2 files + the "what was the number of that bus that hit me" feeling that pandora gives you :3

                Comment

                • Ziergdsx18
                  ℜ1 ステップチャート 著者
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Nov 2007
                  • 2800

                  #53
                  Re: FFR 6th Official Tourney Songs Discussion: Round 7

                  Originally posted by _.Spitfire._
                  I will demand the Flash Flash Revolution community.. ONE MILLION TAPS PER SECOND





                  edit:


                  No surprises here lmfao
                  You can easily tell a lot of people have never played the SM chart before (or maybe even heard the song) otherwise they'd be well aware of intense second half of the song/file. ;O)


                  p.s Loved ya file forgot to say :')


                  | irc.rizon.net | #touhouradio - Come listen! |

                  Comment

                  • One Winged Angel
                    Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2007
                    • 10837

                    #54
                    Re: FFR 6th Official Tourney Songs Discussion: Round 7

                    Yeah Pandora is fun as hell, mad props Tristan.

                    Tsugihagi plays almost identically to Famicom Selecta, they even share the same BPM lol, so I found it kinda funny that one's FGO while the other is FMO. The patterns in Tsugihagi are arguably tougher but definitely not tough enough to push it over the line.

                    Husigi's just a really high 12 imo, Revo is still tougher.


                    Originally posted by ilikexd
                    i want to be cucked by cirno

                    Comment

                    • ninjaKIWI
                      plain old ugly ass dumbas
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 3307

                      #55
                      Re: FFR 6th Official Tourney Songs Discussion: Round 7

                      Man, I'm really enjoying Husigi, the song and the file. I'd love to find more Yuuyu songs.
                      Originally posted by Jewpinthethird
                      "Hey Keywii" Said Foil in a raspy voice.
                      "Hey Foil. What's that you got there?" inquired Keywii.
                      "Oh, just my cock." Replied Foil.
                      "That just will not do." was keywii's response as she lunged for the scissors, pulled the blades apart, and clamped them down on the base of foil's shaft. Blood start gushing out of the wound where his penis used to be.
                      "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Yelled Foil in horror.
                      "Don't worry. I'm a wizard" uttered Keywii. And with that, Foil's penis grew back.

                      Comment

                      • Reshiram
                        The Vast White Note
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • May 2011
                        • 1224

                        #56
                        Re: FFR 6th Official Tourney Songs Discussion: Round 7

                        Husigi is just annoying. Also, easily the worst use of rollage ever.

                        Comment

                        • stavie33
                          FFR Player
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 1925

                          #57
                          Tsugihagi is the straight up easiest FGO I have ever seen. Personally, even in my downfall, I can see myself AAA'ing this soon. Higan Tour, I have to mash FC for a terrible score because I really can't do it. Everyone in this tournament became like exponential speed players somehow, we've had three similar pazolite style high speed FGO files, and in general just lots of high speed files. Also good luck to D5, the short hard part is so absurd it just wrecks, deservedly a high FGO. Husigi is weird, I may not be good enough to realize it's difficulty, people are flipping out and saying like 13 but I can FC the roll wall pretty consistantly (which is a feat for my jacking) and the majority of jacks seem doable for any player who can jack better than me (which should be tons of people), so it just seems like a really, really high FGO, but Rain seems harder to me, idk I'm bad I guess. Tourney's almost over, it did go by fast.

                          Originally posted by One Winged Angel
                          Yeah Pandora is fun as hell, mad props Tristan.

                          Tsugihagi plays almost identically to Famicom Selecta, they even share the same BPM lol, so I found it kinda funny that one's FGO while the other is FMO. The patterns in Tsugihagi are arguably tougher but definitely not tough enough to push it over the line.

                          Husigi's just a really high 12 imo, Revo is still tougher.
                          I actually thought while playing Tsugihagi that it was almost excatly the same chart as Famicom at parts with more jumps tacked on, clearly that's over exaggerating but they are really close.
                          Last edited by psychoangel691; 12-29-2011, 12:03 AM.
                          It's getting better all the time
                          I used to get mad at my school (No, I can't complain)
                          The teachers who taught me weren't cool (No, I can't complain)
                          You're holding me down (Oh Oh)
                          Turning me round (Oh Oh)
                          Filling me up with your rules (Oooh)

                          Comment

                          • MikeShinoda12345
                            *\(^o^)/*
                            • Oct 2008
                            • 1890

                            #58
                            Re: FFR 6th Official Tourney Songs Discussion: Round 7

                            At least for me, I can score very well on all FMO charts and AAA a large amount of them. I can't even FC the d6 song.

                            I guess it's just incredibly subjective == No matter what the semi-final post says, basically the only skill tested in that song is jacking, and either people can do that or they can't.
                            looking at the dashboard, though, the division's having a bit of trouble with it.

                            Comment

                            • Reshiram
                              The Vast White Note
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • May 2011
                              • 1224

                              #59
                              Re: FFR 6th Official Tourney Songs Discussion: Round 7

                              I can actually FC the rollwall everytime, but that doesn't mean I think it's any easier. I'll be honest, if it weren't for the (14) jumpjacks I'd have this sucker FC'd, perhaps cleanly.

                              Comment

                              • Elite Ninja
                                Kawaii Desu
                                Event Staff
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2007
                                • 4828

                                #60
                                Re: FFR 6th Official Tourney Songs Discussion: Round 7

                                Originally posted by Reshiram
                                I can actually FC the rollwall everytime, but that doesn't mean I think it's any easier. I'll be honest, if it weren't for the (14) jumpjacks I'd have this sucker FC'd, perhaps cleanly.
                                Yep those (14) jumpjacks seem to be giving everyone trouble haha. That is the ONLY part I have to mash in order to FC. I AAA the wall maybe 2/5 times.
                                Best AAA = Aballava(?) + Serious Shit (97)
                                Best SDG = Fushigi Usagi Milk Tei 8-0-0-3 (101)
                                Best Score = do i smile? 3-0-0-3 (100)

                                Comment

                                Working...