FFR 6th Official Tourney Songs Discussion: Round 7

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Evnoir
    _(:3」∠)_
    • Sep 2008
    • 978

    #31
    Re: FFR 6th Official Tourney Songs Discussion: Round 7

    What the f**k is 'Husigi'

    It's supposed to be Fushigi Usagi Milk Tei (フシギ☆ウサギ☆ミルク☆テイ)


    Edit: Wow, I never knew you could type フ as hu and シ as si
    To JX: この度は大変申し訳ありませんでした
    実際そうやって打った事ないので、つい…
    Last edited by Evnoir; 12-28-2011, 01:16 AM.

    Comment

    • DossarLX ODI
      Batch Manager
      Game Manager
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2008
      • 15013

      #32
      Re: FFR 6th Official Tourney Songs Discussion: Round 7

      Originally posted by bmah
      I still can't compare that song to Death Piano...can't even come close. I think it's a really really high 12 IMO.
      Metro ?_?

      A song doesn't need a hilariously stupid scoreboard like Death Piano to be a 13. DP's shitty scoreboard is because of combo scoring. Just like how Take this life on my tournament engine is a 13 - I have an AAA on it, but what does everyone else's score look like? 500+ goods is what I usually see (and D1 in my tournament had 700+ goods every score)
      Originally posted by hi19hi19
      oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

      Comment

      • yo man im awesome
        soleil ardent
        FFR Simfile Author
        • May 2007
        • 6514

        #33
        Re: FFR 6th Official Tourney Songs Discussion: Round 7

        Take this life.... *cringe* My last keyboard broke because of that...

        Originally posted by choof
        you double dad loving dipshit
        Originally posted by t-rogdor
        dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
        Originally posted by smartdude1212
        I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

        Comment

        • Ziergdsx18
          ℜ1 ステップチャート 著者
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Nov 2007
          • 2800

          #34
          Re: FFR 6th Official Tourney Songs Discussion: Round 7

          Originally posted by MaxGhost
          I'm sorry Zierg but that's just a bad file. :/

          Half the arrows are on sounds I can't even hear. It's just really bad. Doesn't flow well at all.

          sry u didnt like it


          | irc.rizon.net | #touhouradio - Come listen! |

          Comment

          • 00Razor00
            FFR Player
            • Jul 2006
            • 3530

            #35
            Re: FFR 6th Official Tourney Songs Discussion: Round 7

            victor makes pr0 files, h8rs gun h9

            <3


            Originally posted by t-rogdor
            hey buddy are you looking for a good song to step because if so i really recommend you step In Front Of A Bus

            Comment

            • Xx{Midnight}xX
              FFR Player
              • Aug 2007
              • 8548

              #36
              Re: FFR 6th Official Tourney Songs Discussion: Round 7

              Originally posted by Ziergdsx18
              sry u didnt like it
              I don't like it much but it's not like ridiculous like other charts. I just know that if I was playing it in the tourney I'd probably not have any desire to touch it really. It (like a few of the D4 charts mind you) lacks a balance of fun and technicalmanias. tl;dr: my dislike is strictly subjective based off playing it rather than the chart it's self.

              Just should throw that out for whatever reason.

              Comment

              • jimerax
                ★★★★★
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Nov 2003
                • 8185

                #37
                Re: FFR 6th Official Tourney Songs Discussion: Round 7

                Originally posted by Evnoir
                What the f**k is 'Husigi'

                It's supposed to be Fushigi Usagi Milk Tei (フシギ☆ウサギ☆ミルク☆テイ)


                Edit: Wow, I never knew you could type フ as hu and シ as si
                To JX: この度は大変申し訳ありませんでした
                実際そうやって打った事ないので、つい…
                Yeah we usually use "Fu", but mp3's file name was husigi_bb_2.mp3 (author's intention or something?), so I use "Hu" this time (both are available, anyway).

                Comment

                • bmah
                  shots FIRED
                  Profile Moderator
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  Global Moderator
                  • Oct 2003
                  • 8448

                  #38
                  Re: FFR 6th Official Tourney Songs Discussion: Round 7

                  13s have yet to be well-established in the current difficulty system, so you can argue either way on husigi being a high 12 or a 13. Still don't mind a proposal for an increased difficulty scale.

                  Comment

                  • j-rodd123
                    End of the road
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 3692

                    #39
                    Re: FFR 6th Official Tourney Songs Discussion: Round 7

                    D3's seems pretty easy imo, wouldnt be surprised to see an AAA

                    Originally posted by FictionJunction
                    wow

                    Comment

                    • DossarLX ODI
                      Batch Manager
                      Game Manager
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2008
                      • 15013

                      #40
                      Re: FFR 6th Official Tourney Songs Discussion: Round 7

                      13 is a joke difficulty in of itself right now because of how Death Piano is one but then vrofl is "only" a 13.

                      Compared to vrofl, Death Piano is like an 8.
                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                      Comment

                      • Elite Ninja
                        Kawaii Desu
                        Event Staff
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2007
                        • 4828

                        #41
                        Re: FFR 6th Official Tourney Songs Discussion: Round 7

                        okay time to say what I have to say about the songs this round.

                        Earthquake On The Southern Texas Canyon - I sightread AAAed it but I do remember this being a very fun and solid chart.

                        Disco Balls - Took me a few times to nail the AAA but I didn't mind at all since I really thought this was well stepped and enjoyable.

                        Determination - I surprisingly AAAed this 2nd try. It was well stepped and for some reason I find it easier than Try To Star. This song reminds me of Try To Star because of the jumps and trills.

                        Pandora - hmmmm I cant read this at all lol so I dont really want to give this an opinion. It was heavily stepped after all the easy stuff and that's about all I can say.

                        Husigi Usagi Milk Tei - Holy shit I was thinking that this needed to be a 13 when played it the first few time but..... now that I whored it a whole bunch (I probably played it 50 times already haha) I find it more towards the 12 area since I have I better score on this than on a lot of the FGOs and even some FMOs. Only trouble I have on this file when it comes to not having to mash to FC are the [14] jacks.
                        Best AAA = Aballava(?) + Serious Shit (97)
                        Best SDG = Fushigi Usagi Milk Tei 8-0-0-3 (101)
                        Best Score = do i smile? 3-0-0-3 (100)

                        Comment

                        • One Winged Angel
                          Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2007
                          • 10837

                          #42
                          Re: FFR 6th Official Tourney Songs Discussion: Round 7

                          lol I was about to argue Pandora being placed quite high in Misc (past Rage Template?!) but now I'm thinking I should play the file first after seeing that EN can't read it


                          Originally posted by ilikexd
                          i want to be cucked by cirno

                          Comment

                          • MikeShinoda12345
                            *\(^o^)/*
                            • Oct 2008
                            • 1890

                            #43
                            Re: FFR 6th Official Tourney Songs Discussion: Round 7

                            repost from stage's wall
                            sigh.
                            the aaa runs I went on today was me cleaning up some FMO's, which I could AAA pretty easily before the day before yesterday.
                            I think I might have gotten a skillboost, but smaller than the FN booflag and Kono AAA hint at. A lot smaller.
                            It's odd. I mean, it's ridiculous, but I just don't have the confidence I had that day and my playing is back to normal.
                            genuine chance I'll be out this round. Never thought I'd make it this far, and going against you and choofers is gonna be one hell of a tight deal.

                            haven't played pandora yet, so this could be a bit early, but...

                            edit: lol so I just saw to graph for pandora
                            WHAT THE ****
                            yeah I might be out
                            I'm a PA player, I go limp at anything requiring speed

                            Comment

                            • Nullifidian
                              ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2007
                              • 1837

                              #44
                              Re: FFR 6th Official Tourney Songs Discussion: Round 7

                              I will demand the Flash Flash Revolution community.. ONE MILLION TAPS PER SECOND





                              edit:
                              Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                              D5: I can't say anything at all about this chart. I'd get banned for it. So I won't.
                              No surprises here lmfao
                              Last edited by Nullifidian; 12-28-2011, 08:36 AM. Reason: madnight aka asstin

                              Comment

                              • ~Zeta~
                                Flag Master
                                • Oct 2010
                                • 2156

                                #45
                                Re: FFR 6th Official Tourney Songs Discussion: Round 7

                                the spikes are like wtf lol

                                pandora seems fun.

                                huigi is just a bitch. the ****

                                Comment

                                Working...