What step artists do you want to see more stepfiles from?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Gray Fox
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2006
    • 563

    #16
    Re: What step artists do you want to see more stepfiles from?

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    Gray Fox (NEEDS to step for FFR)
    Is that so? Well anyhow, I'd like to see more files from electricwerewolf.

    Comment

    • MixMasterLar
      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2006
      • 5401

      #17
      Re: What step artists do you want to see more stepfiles from?

      Is that so?
      So
      =)


      Anyhow, does anyone here think that we need more Cynite files? he isnt bad.
      ​

      Comment

      • bluguerrilla
        FFR Player
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Apr 2006
        • 3966

        #18
        Re: What step artists do you want to see more stepfiles from?

        We need more Cyanite files like his latest one. It's wicked fun to play.

        Comment

        • Triplex72
          CUSTOMIZED
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Oct 2005
          • 975

          #19
          Re: What step artists do you want to see more stepfiles from?

          DJ Ossa
          connect 216.246.109.6:27015

          Comment

          • lightshark
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2006
            • 164

            #20
            Re: What step artists do you want to see more stepfiles from?

            arch0wl

            Comment

            • pokelda
              ⁽ ´ཀ`⁾
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jun 2006
              • 3878

              #21
              Re: What step artists do you want to see more stepfiles from?

              I am loved

              Comment

              • HammyMcSquirrel
                Everlong
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Dec 2004
                • 3833

                #22
                Re: What step artists do you want to see more stepfiles from?

                Having more files from Jimerax and Macgravel would be cool. I think BDN makes some neat files as well, so more of that.

                I also definitely want to see some more files from Silvuh. They're pretty unique, in my opinion, and I have always enjoyed playing them.
                Last edited by HammyMcSquirrel; 09-12-2007, 08:03 PM.

                Comment

                • Arcsynth
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Jul 2007
                  • 280

                  #23
                  Re: What step artists do you want to see more stepfiles from?

                  I've seen some good ideas tossed around in this thread.

                  We NEED Zaghurim in FFR!
                  Arch0wl, of course.
                  Jimerax
                  Sulfer
                  I actually like blahblahblahblahblahblah's. (<-- 6, right?)
                  Brilliant Dynamite Neon's are nice.
                  And I want more Cyanite.

                  I can hold off on Macgravel and ... Moogy. :P

                  ex 1h, mostly spread now when i play

                  <3

                  Comment

                  • smartdude1212
                    2 is poo
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2005
                    • 6687

                    #24
                    Re: What step artists do you want to see more stepfiles from?

                    ~Zero~ - not so far
                    MacGravel - YES
                    ElectricWerewolf - yesyesyes
                    Jimerax - obligatory yes
                    Exag0n - everything except AAA is awesome
                    DigitalS3r4ph - not if I have to sit through another file like Secrets and Lies. >_>
                    hi19 - no
                    Rebirth - only my COLLAB WITH HIM -_- get it done :3
                    Silver_Brian - **** yes
                    BDN - FOR SURE DEFINITELY
                    bmah - yesyesyes Starmine <3
                    dore - heck yes
                    neonatrias - um duh

                    We needed more Shash but so much for that. Omegix files are fun. I want my file to be accepted because that's an obligatory 'omg first file in game'.

                    And we need a Cyanite file that is actually GOOD, because all of his SUCK ASS so far. Sympathizer is the funnest.

                    Sulfer, I only wanna see more of your stuff if it gets harder. Mute City was pretty fun though.
                    Last edited by smartdude1212; 09-12-2007, 08:19 PM.

                    Comment

                    • smartdude1212
                      2 is poo
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2005
                      • 6687

                      #25
                      Re: What step artists do you want to see more stepfiles from?

                      omg and kit- too she deserves a post all to herself, especially since I forgot about her.

                      Those files are ****ing AMAZING.

                      Comment

                      • MixMasterLar
                        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 5401

                        #26
                        Re: What step artists do you want to see more stepfiles from?

                        DigitalS3r4ph - not if I have to sit through another file like Secrets and Lies. >_>
                        amen
                        ​

                        Comment

                        • Tasselfoot
                          Retired BOSS
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jul 2003
                          • 25185

                          #27
                          Re: What step artists do you want to see more stepfiles from?

                          my file isn't offsync or blue. plus... i just made a 2nd one. check the skindred widget for it.
                          RIP

                          Comment

                          • jugglinguy
                            Use me as a porta-potty
                            • Dec 2006
                            • 4319

                            #28
                            Re: What step artists do you want to see more stepfiles from?

                            Sulfer
                            JX
                            Exy
                            ElectricWerewolf
                            Kit
                            and more hard songs by BDN. All his files are great (except PLANETZ which even he thinks it's a piece of crap).

                            also no more silver_brian would be awesome
                            Originally posted by Jem
                            Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

                            You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

                            Comment

                            • dore
                              caveman pornstar
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Feb 2006
                              • 6317

                              #29
                              Re: What step artists do you want to see more stepfiles from?

                              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                              my file isn't offsync or blue. plus... i just made a 2nd one. check the skindred widget for it.
                              Sorry mine wasn't easy enough lol
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IREnpHco9mw

                              Comment

                              • stargroup100
                                behanjc & me are <3'ers
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Jul 2006
                                • 2051

                                #30
                                Re: What step artists do you want to see more stepfiles from?

                                Originally posted by smartdude1212
                                DigitalS3r4ph - not if I have to sit through another file like Secrets and Lies. >_>
                                This proves that FFR knows s*** about files. Secrets and Lies is one of the best files in the game, and is WAAAAAY too underrated. I have no idea why in the world people wouldn't like that file.

                                The best step authors that come to my mind at the moment are Kit- and jimerax (at least his most recent files). Rebirth can make a decent file if only he would take the time and perfect his steps instead of slapping an epic together in 30 minutes.

                                Behanjc has quite a few really SICK files, I do know one of them is going to be a major epic, nearly no chance of rejection from my point of view either. I have one or two nice files in the queue, but you guys won't see it for a long time. (queue too big)

                                Please NO MORE AMATEUR DUMPS. That means no more Cyanite or unpolished files like Sepia or Hatten Carnival v1. My Bicycle Break doesn't count. First, the judges screwed it up. Second of all, it sucks and the judge should've rejected it until I fixed it first.
                                Rhythm Simulation Guide
                                Comments, criticism, suggestions, contributions, etc. are all welcome.

                                Piano Etude Demon Fire sheet music

                                Comment

                                Working...