What step artists do you want to see more stepfiles from?
Collapse
X
-
-
Re: What step artists do you want to see more stepfiles from?
Kit left too and so did I lol
P.S. Personally I want to see no more of anyone other than reach, hyrogashi, moogy, Kilga, Archowl, Shash, or spazzbite. All I play in FFR are Ver Challenging or harder, all the easy stuff that's just a bitch to hit accurately because FFR is just 30fps... I mean what the hell, such a waste of time. Cool people move their fingers really fast, none of this hit **** accurately bullcrap.Last edited by hi19hi19; 10-2-2007, 08:22 PM.Comment
-
Re: What step artists do you want to see more stepfiles from?
Agree with above poster except for Hyro. Fun songs, but noteskin come on ;.;Originally posted by t-rogdori finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"
dude
out west?
the fuck kinda location is west?
am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate
Originally posted by lurkerremind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever
http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3Comment
-
Re: What step artists do you want to see more stepfiles from?
I would like to see a file by me but Tass will say they are too hard for you guys so he will reject.
Comment
-
Rhythm Simulation Guide
Comments, criticism, suggestions, contributions, etc. are all welcome.
Piano Etude Demon Fire sheet musicComment
-
Comment
-
-
Re: What step artists do you want to see more stepfiles from?
I'm working on some 220 BPM jumpstream.
Already did some 150 bpm 16th jumpjacks but it's just sitting there *coughtasscough*.
But no 250 bpm stream yet...
Comment












Comment