My new video, with sound, my voice, finger taps, etc.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • soulofcerberus
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2006
    • 367

    #106
    Re: My new video, with sound, my voice, finger taps, etc.

    I'm legit! I suck, but I'm legit!

    Comment

    • Rebirth0
      FFR Originalbro
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jun 2003
      • 8751

      #107
      Re: My new video, with sound, my voice, finger taps, etc.

      I watched about 10 seconds of this video and started laughing. Didn't even watch the whole thing

      Not only are you bs, but you also seem to be too stupid to not post this video because I'm sure even you could tell (even though you were the one who did it) that this was mashing bull****

      I'm gonna make a Frozen video tomorrow as well

      Comment

      • Risking
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2006
        • 681

        #108
        Re: My new video, with sound, my voice, finger taps, etc.

        Hey, guys, it's youtube, TONS of videos are offsync because of youtube.

        Comment

        • Rebirth0
          FFR Originalbro
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jun 2003
          • 8751

          #109
          Re: My new video, with sound, my voice, finger taps, etc.

          Hey, Risking, he mashed through the whole video. Youtube had nothing to do with that

          Comment

          • Risking
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2006
            • 681

            #110
            Re: My new video, with sound, my voice, finger taps, etc.

            I never watched the video, I was just making a statement that the video was probably offsync due to youtube.

            P.S. Large letters are pro.

            Comment

            • falcondude
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2007
              • 734

              #111
              Re: My new video, with sound, my voice, finger taps, etc.

              Dragun made a synced version of his vid. He's still mashing.

              BemaniChris is the biggest idiot I've ever seen. BS, obviously.


              Originally posted by derblub
              this pic is photo-chopped 100%

              Comment

              • Coolboyrulez0
                VICES
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Aug 2006
                • 10042

                #112
                Re: My new video, with sound, my voice, finger taps, etc.

                Sorry Bemani but its just BS.
                You cant get that good in FFR even if you are the best SM Player in the world.
                Because FFR timing and speed and everything is different than SM.

                cßr
                https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
                https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

                Comment

                • jwcgator
                  RIP ffrtokens
                  • May 2005
                  • 2221

                  #113
                  Re: My new video, with sound, my voice, finger taps, etc.

                  BemaniChris

                  Delete everything in the middle of his name and you get Bs.

                  Comment

                  • Sweet_Feet
                    Washed Up
                    • Oct 2005
                    • 1934

                    #114
                    Re: My new video, with sound, my voice, finger taps, etc.

                    Originally posted by Loot You
                    off topic a little: why is paris hilton being interviewed on cnn?
                    she just got outta jail


                    as far as the video goes, i call absolute bs, there's just no way those keytaps are precise, and how the hell is your PA so good with 1X speed no screen cut like WTF?

                    Comment

                    • linus
                      FFR Player
                      • Jul 2003
                      • 2417

                      #115
                      Re: My new video, with sound, my voice, finger taps, etc.

                      rofl bemanichris don't even try to defend yourself, it's obvious bs even colt is smarter than you
                      gone.

                      Comment

                      • BemaniChris
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2007
                        • 56

                        #116
                        Re: My new video, with sound, my voice, finger taps, etc.

                        Originally posted by jwcgator
                        BemaniChris
                        Delete everything in the middle of his name and you get Bs.
                        Oh no he figured it out.

                        Originally posted by shantred
                        honestly, the only people i see doubting this, are players who are "elite", people who completely own at FFR, and think they apparently have the expertise about everyone's playing style. Like dragun for instance. Just because it doesn't sound the same when YOU play it, doesn't mean it's fake. =/.
                        I couldn't have said it better.

                        Originally posted by AustiNNNNNN
                        hahaha I love how butthurt the pros get over this. I think he's legit. And doug, why would 'the trainer just do it for him' if it took him multiple tries to aaa vertex beta. Wouldn't he have just gotten it first try? I really don't care. As far as I can see, his scores are good, I don't think he has anything left to prove to you guys. Colt, I wouldn't accuse of BS if I were you, that just makes everyone laugh deep down. If somehow he does cheat I will be dissapointed but whatever, until he fesses, whatever. btw, Didn't Synthlight once mention he had a way he could see if someone's scores were bs? Why doesn't he just do that with him if it's really that big of a deal? Get over it guys
                        Couldn't have said this better either. I encourage Synthlight to check my scores.

                        This is my final statement. I'm sick of all the accusations. I may come on from time to time to play a game or two or post on somebody's wall. Whatever.

                        Now for ledwix's analysis of the video. I hit the right keys. I never hit 12ths, and I hit triplets during the tripletish parts. I never pause before the last note, chances are my keytaps were quieter. My final statement is that I am legitimate. Believe what you want.

                        If I'm better than you, live with it. That's all I have to say. Bye(except for occasional visits)
                        Quit ffr pretty much, may visit from time to time. Levelrank wiped :S

                        Comment

                        • jchinzilla
                          i like cheese
                          • Dec 2005
                          • 2106

                          #117
                          Re: My new video, with sound, my voice, finger taps, etc.

                          I BELIEVE HIM.

                          Comment

                          • Fantasticone
                            D7 Elite Keymasher
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 6003

                            #118
                            Re: My new video, with sound, my voice, finger taps, etc.

                            Frozen sounds like da dadada dadadaradadadada, your vid sounded like dadadadadadadadadadada

                            Comment

                            • coolade123
                              FFR Player
                              • Dec 2005
                              • 326

                              #119
                              Re: My new video, with sound, my voice, finger taps, etc.

                              Originally posted by BemaniChris
                              Oh no he figured it out.


                              I couldn't have said it better.


                              Couldn't have said this better either. I encourage Synthlight to check my scores.

                              This is my final statement. I'm sick of all the accusations. I may come on from time to time to play a game or two or post on somebody's wall. Whatever.

                              Now for ledwix's analysis of the video. I hit the right keys. I never hit 12ths, and I hit triplets during the tripletish parts. I never pause before the last note, chances are my keytaps were quieter. My final statement is that I am legitimate. Believe what you want.

                              If I'm better than you, live with it. That's all I have to say. Bye(except for occasional visits)
                              If you were legit you would most likely stay and defend yourself more because you would know yourself that you were legit and you would wait for Synth to check your scores and if you are really legit you would stay in spite of everyone saying your not. Your leaving because your not legit and everyone knows it so you basically gave up on trying to say your legit and now your moving back to cheating on SM. Have fun.


                              Originally posted by KgZ
                              Straw? No, too stupid a fad. I put soot on warts.

                              lmao what

                              Comment

                              • XXXsmittyXXX
                                Anxiety monster
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 6924

                                #120
                                Re: My new video, with sound, my voice, finger taps, etc.

                                Still loling. Bemanichris gtfo >:[

                                Comment

                                Working...