Re: My new video, with sound, my voice, finger taps, etc.
I went through and read every post in this topic because I really wanted to understand what people think of this new guy that supposedly is very good at this game.
Before reading though, i watched his Frozen video. It sounded like mashing and seemed like no rhythm at all. I watched Hammys video when i got to his post and THAT is how Frozen should sound on key taps
Ledwix makes lots of very good points dissecting his video and i agree with Ledwix 100%
Even Tass is calling BS on this guy
I have to agree with everyone else who has said this.
It doesn't matter how good you are at SM, you cannot pick up FFR this quickly.
AAA Lawn Wake 1st try?
Theres a better chance of an ink factory exploding and creating an Unabridged Dictionary than sight reading Lawn wake for the AAA
Conclusion:Bemanichris is BS
EDIT: Those SS of bemanichris in MP are VERY VERY fishy to me
I went through and read every post in this topic because I really wanted to understand what people think of this new guy that supposedly is very good at this game.
Before reading though, i watched his Frozen video. It sounded like mashing and seemed like no rhythm at all. I watched Hammys video when i got to his post and THAT is how Frozen should sound on key taps
Ledwix makes lots of very good points dissecting his video and i agree with Ledwix 100%
Even Tass is calling BS on this guy
I have to agree with everyone else who has said this.
It doesn't matter how good you are at SM, you cannot pick up FFR this quickly.
AAA Lawn Wake 1st try?
Theres a better chance of an ink factory exploding and creating an Unabridged Dictionary than sight reading Lawn wake for the AAA
Conclusion:Bemanichris is BS
EDIT: Those SS of bemanichris in MP are VERY VERY fishy to me






Comment