My new video, with sound, my voice, finger taps, etc.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • OnixRose
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2006
    • 1023

    #136
    Re: My new video, with sound, my voice, finger taps, etc.

    lol sane ur not a noob for saying that I have no idea what half these abrveations stand for XDDD or alot of the ffr termonology for that matter...including OMW, unless not know those things makes one a noob in that case I guess I am
    EDITk sh!t that was kind of obvious
    Last edited by OnixRose; 07-2-2007, 01:11 PM.

    1000% supporter of FFR character additions
    Originally posted by leonid
    FFR should implement a form of CAPTCHA that filters out not only spambots but also retards.

    Comment

    • DrugstoreCowboy
      Is Famouz
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2006
      • 3409

      #137
      Re: My new video, with sound, my voice, finger taps, etc.

      one minute waltz

      Comment

      • Tasselfoot
        Retired BOSS
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jul 2003
        • 25185

        #138
        Re: My new video, with sound, my voice, finger taps, etc.

        1. Chris goes and quites the ONLY 2 people who say they believe him... 1 is a complete unknown; the other is a fairly new guy who is apparently up and coming in skill.

        2. to answer Sane... Multiplayer is how. All the top people can pretty much duplicate their scores in MP. If you look at Chris' multiplayer, its way off. Especially that Delirium.

        3. I've asked Jason or LD to check the database. I'm curious to see how many times Chris has played LW4. His AAA is from 6/25... not sure if I can get JUST his games played from creation til 6:19:35pm on 6/25 or if I have to get all his games played (don't know if he's played it since then). Either way, will have that info later today.
        RIP

        Comment

        • Tasselfoot
          Retired BOSS
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jul 2003
          • 25185

          #139
          Re: My new video, with sound, my voice, finger taps, etc.

          After speaking with Jason.... he's played LW4 a total of one time. He also just canceled his subscription.


          Thread locked. Levelrank wiped.
          RIP

          Comment

          Working...