trouble getting hellbeat V2 giving 2500 credits to anyone who can help!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • freakysnots
    八一
    • Aug 2004
    • 2904

    #91
    Re: trouble getting hellbeat V2 giving 2500 credits to anyone who can help!

    I don't see what's wrong with this. Sometimes my friends would help me AAA a song or two...

    You guys are just too nozy

    Comment

    • damanwithdaskillz
      Banned
      • Jul 2006
      • 1065

      #92
      Re: trouble getting hellbeat V2 giving 2500 credits to anyone who can help!

      I shouldn't be banned! I didn't do anything, I tried my best, and at first I told him no, because that would betray what I said to hi19 and I would be a laughing stock of no skill, but after 58 more tries I got sick of it and wasn't thinking at 3:00 in the morning and told him to get it for me, and I thank him for that, but how did you guys find out?

      Comment

      • damanwithdaskillz
        Banned
        • Jul 2006
        • 1065

        #93
        Re: trouble getting hellbeat V2 giving 2500 credits to anyone who can help!

        Originally posted by rel89
        Mods are too.. lazy to do anything to Daman.
        In the past two months I've seen so much stuff he could get banned for, but nothing happened.
        Oh well. Daman is what makes the General community go around.
        thank you

        Comment

        • RB_Dreamscanner
          ☭Retired Top One Hander☭
          • Nov 2006
          • 1789

          #94
          Re: trouble getting hellbeat V2 giving 2500 credits to anyone who can help!

          what makes the general community go around pissed off if thats what u mean,

          we found out....ur profile, the fact that u bitchd so much that u couldnt do it,the pm u sent hi19, and the fact that u got it magically so yea...
          and u keep saying how did u find out >_<
          "The Communist vision is the vision of man without God"



          Retired, Finished at rank 295, Top one hander on FFR

          Comment

          • damanwithdaskillz
            Banned
            • Jul 2006
            • 1065

            #95
            Re: trouble getting hellbeat V2 giving 2500 credits to anyone who can help!

            you have no proof!!!

            Comment

            • Zeron
              FFR Veteran
              • Oct 2004
              • 546

              #96
              Re: trouble getting hellbeat V2 giving 2500 credits to anyone who can help!

              The fact that you're denying the existence of proof is proof enough I'd say.

              Originally posted by smartdude1212
              Zeron is win.

              Comment

              • freakysnots
                八一
                • Aug 2004
                • 2904

                #97
                Re: trouble getting hellbeat V2 giving 2500 credits to anyone who can help!

                Yea... I was wondering that too. You technically didn't see the pms between me and him.

                Comment

                • RB_Dreamscanner
                  ☭Retired Top One Hander☭
                  • Nov 2006
                  • 1789

                  #98
                  Re: trouble getting hellbeat V2 giving 2500 credits to anyone who can help!

                  cause u just deleted it, i have the copy and paste and it was on ur profile
                  "The Communist vision is the vision of man without God"



                  Retired, Finished at rank 295, Top one hander on FFR

                  Comment

                  • Zeron
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Oct 2004
                    • 546

                    #99
                    Re: trouble getting hellbeat V2 giving 2500 credits to anyone who can help!

                    Database anyone? Though I shouldn't say that. I don't know what FFR's database contains.

                    Originally posted by smartdude1212
                    Zeron is win.

                    Comment

                    • Tasselfoot
                      Retired BOSS
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jul 2003
                      • 25185

                      #100
                      Re: trouble getting hellbeat V2 giving 2500 credits to anyone who can help!

                      Originally posted by freakysnots
                      You technically didn't see the pms between me and him.
                      i did. lol.


                      frankly.... while it IS cheating.... it's more damaging to himself. he isn't hurting anyone else by having someone else get the token for him.

                      now freaky admitting that some of his AAAs are done by other people... now that IS more serious. I'm guessing the rank 3 on EHHS and 4 on FoL, along with some of the other more impressive AAAs then aren't you?
                      RIP

                      Comment

                      • damanwithdaskillz
                        Banned
                        • Jul 2006
                        • 1065

                        #101
                        Re: trouble getting hellbeat V2 giving 2500 credits to anyone who can help!

                        check my profile, there's nothing there! He just congratulated me on getting them

                        Comment

                        • RB_Dreamscanner
                          ☭Retired Top One Hander☭
                          • Nov 2006
                          • 1789

                          #102
                          Re: trouble getting hellbeat V2 giving 2500 credits to anyone who can help!

                          Originally posted by freakysnots
                          Yea... I was wondering that too. You technically didn't see the pms between me and him.

                          put u did post stuff on his pro like, make a temp pass and crap
                          "The Communist vision is the vision of man without God"



                          Retired, Finished at rank 295, Top one hander on FFR

                          Comment

                          • RB_Dreamscanner
                            ☭Retired Top One Hander☭
                            • Nov 2006
                            • 1789

                            #103
                            Re: trouble getting hellbeat V2 giving 2500 credits to anyone who can help!

                            Originally posted by damanwithdaskillz
                            check my profile, there's nothing there! He just congratulated me on getting them

                            cause u fuking deleted them u dumbass, im sure the admins or something can see what uve deleted
                            "The Communist vision is the vision of man without God"



                            Retired, Finished at rank 295, Top one hander on FFR

                            Comment

                            • freakysnots
                              八一
                              • Aug 2004
                              • 2904

                              #104
                              Re: trouble getting hellbeat V2 giving 2500 credits to anyone who can help!

                              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                              i did. lol.


                              frankly.... while it IS cheating.... it's more damaging to himself. he isn't hurting anyone else by having someone else get the token for him.

                              now freaky admitting that some of his AAAs are done by other people... now that IS more serious. I'm guessing the rank 3 on EHHS and 4 on FoL, along with some of the other more impressive AAAs then aren't you?
                              Well actually...

                              ...

                              they are ;]

                              I just got help with the Spontaneous Hydroxide because I didn't feel like playing that song... So I let my friend AAA it for me at his house.

                              Comment

                              • Zeron
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Oct 2004
                                • 546

                                #105
                                Re: trouble getting hellbeat V2 giving 2500 credits to anyone who can help!

                                Any verdict, Tass?

                                Originally posted by smartdude1212
                                Zeron is win.

                                Comment

                                Working...