trouble getting hellbeat V2 giving 2500 credits to anyone who can help!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • smartdude1212
    2 is poo
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2005
    • 6687

    #61
    Re: trouble getting hellbeat V2 giving 2500 credits to anyone who can help!

    I shrink to just below the "best rank" stuff.
    I do fine.

    Comment

    • damanwithdaskillz
      Banned
      • Jul 2006
      • 1065

      #62
      Re: trouble getting hellbeat V2 giving 2500 credits to anyone who can help!

      Thanks to the awsomeness of people like smartdude1212 this happened:



      and Tass, why do you have to be mean also? You are the pot calling the kettle black. I did not complain, I just asked for a little help, the EXACT same thing you did for SSSG, so don't tell me that, and I was nice, h19 was just being an @$$, and I was not raised around people so rude, so I stated that, and thank you to all who helped me, I can do it now!!! I will end this thread when I get the token, and yes I have OCD and NEED every token, or else my life will be incomplete, thanks

      Comment

      • Zeron
        FFR Veteran
        • Oct 2004
        • 546

        #63
        Re: trouble getting hellbeat V2 giving 2500 credits to anyone who can help!

        Originally posted by smartdude1212
        I shrink to just below the "best rank" stuff.
        I do fine.
        Merely suggestions. I'm not saying that shrinking anywhere else is bad, though it probably is if you're shrinking above that top line.

        Originally posted by smartdude1212
        Zeron is win.

        Comment

        • hi19hi19
          lol happy
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Oct 2005
          • 12194

          #64
          Re: trouble getting hellbeat V2 giving 2500 credits to anyone who can help!

          We're only rude becuase your response is ****ing hilarious

          Stop being retarded (btw which usually = funny) and we might get bored and stop being a "@$$"

          EDIT- O btw youre still a few miles away from getting that token, you may want to wait a bit before trying to get it :O


          Comment

          • Zeron
            FFR Veteran
            • Oct 2004
            • 546

            #65
            Re: trouble getting hellbeat V2 giving 2500 credits to anyone who can help!

            Also, crop your pics. You stretch the page to an unhealthy amount.

            Originally posted by smartdude1212
            Zeron is win.

            Comment

            • damanwithdaskillz
              Banned
              • Jul 2006
              • 1065

              #66
              Re: trouble getting hellbeat V2 giving 2500 credits to anyone who can help!

              sorry hi19 if I was being rude and you were just kidding, I just took that response very seriously, and didn't like it that much, thanks though...I will practice some more,

              Comment

              • freakysnots
                八一
                • Aug 2004
                • 2904

                #67
                Re: trouble getting hellbeat V2 giving 2500 credits to anyone who can help!

                damanwithdaskillz, heres a good hint... do ctrl + alt + delete , go to processes, terminate SVCHOST.EXE [Username should be SYSTEM]

                I find this very helpful with jacks.

                Note: Known to cause Arrow slowdown. Which is a good thing for jacks.
                Last edited by freakysnots; 04-7-2007, 11:52 PM.

                Comment

                • hi19hi19
                  lol happy
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Oct 2005
                  • 12194

                  #68
                  Re: trouble getting hellbeat V2 giving 2500 credits to anyone who can help!

                  Holy crap someone actually apologized. 0_o

                  That's like, amazing. I suddenly feel bad for being a jerk.
                  Thanks for realizing and like, being normal, I guess.


                  Comment

                  • Tasselfoot
                    Retired BOSS
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jul 2003
                    • 25185

                    #69
                    Re: trouble getting hellbeat V2 giving 2500 credits to anyone who can help!

                    if you are going to take my comments negatively and/or with a grain of salt... there isn't much i can do. but you really should consider them (at least in this instance) constructive criticism much more than negativity.

                    it's ok... the things i've said to you... you'll most likely learn them one way or another as you get older. regardless, you have a lot of maturing to do still.

                    AND, my comments were far from being only directed towards this thread. they were towards the majority of your threads as a collective. Plus, this thread and my thread about SSSG are QUITE different. the 3 small sections that I asked for were about 10 seconds total of SSs. you're asking for 6x that amount. my 10 seconds took about 15-20 SSs to caprure. you're asking for over 100 SSs to get the entire song. and that is merely the factual side of the difficulty in doing your request. let alone your attitude.

                    i'm done.
                    RIP

                    Comment

                    • Zeron
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Oct 2004
                      • 546

                      #70
                      Re: trouble getting hellbeat V2 giving 2500 credits to anyone who can help!

                      Originally posted by Tasselfoot in an AIM Conversation
                      your file sucked. distribute it all you want.
                      Constructive..eh... <______<

                      Originally posted by smartdude1212
                      Zeron is win.

                      Comment

                      • smartdude1212
                        2 is poo
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2005
                        • 6687

                        #71
                        Re: trouble getting hellbeat V2 giving 2500 credits to anyone who can help!

                        I only made screenshots of the parts most people have trouble with.
                        I mean, would I really have to SS the entire end jump stuff, the 42 trill, the easy beginning stuff, and so on? No. It's easy enough.
                        Good job on the combo, time to work on the miss/boo count.

                        Comment

                        • Tasselfoot
                          Retired BOSS
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jul 2003
                          • 25185

                          #72
                          Re: trouble getting hellbeat V2 giving 2500 credits to anyone who can help!

                          Zeron: i only vaguely recall that convo... but i'm sure there was some other context surrounding it... and i'd be happy to pull my AIM Logs out and find it to show you. i'm guessing you asked me some question regarding your file specifically towards whether it was good, needed quick fixes to be good, or if it wasn't that good, whether you should distribute it yourself and forget about it on FFR. *shrugs* i'm fairly sure if you'd asked for something constructive, i'd have given it. then again, i'm sure i commented about your file in the Queue thread, so any constructive comments would be listed there.

                          Peace.
                          RIP

                          Comment

                          • damanwithdaskillz
                            Banned
                            • Jul 2006
                            • 1065

                            #73
                            Re: trouble getting hellbeat V2 giving 2500 credits to anyone who can help!

                            thanks everyone, I am realizing though that after the first trills and jumps up to about a 72 combo the jumps get tricky and change into this:




                            any tips on transitioning through these jumps?

                            Comment

                            • damanwithdaskillz
                              Banned
                              • Jul 2006
                              • 1065

                              #74
                              Re: trouble getting hellbeat V2 giving 2500 credits to anyone who can help!

                              by the way tass, have you checked out my moonearth file? There is a really messed up jump jack I need to fix and you probably don't like the yellow notes all over, but tell me what you thought about the sync with the songs beat...thanks!

                              Comment

                              • Xception704
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Jul 2006
                                • 3984

                                #75
                                Re: trouble getting hellbeat V2 giving 2500 credits to anyone who can help!

                                You just have to be able to read it ... once you can read it, it's cake. I got < (or equal to) 10 misses/boos + 250+ combo on my second try ...

                                Like someone mentioned earlier (dore?), go play harder stuff, then come back to this one.

                                And if you're having trouble with this one, good luck with GB3 SDG ...

                                //edit:

                                Hey daman, check this out:



                                Familiarize yourself with it.

                                Comment

                                Working...