trouble getting hellbeat V2 giving 2500 credits to anyone who can help!
Collapse
X
-
-
Re: trouble getting hellbeat V2 giving 2500 credits to anyone who can help!
I used to have a pretty good top 10 score on it long ago. I can't unlock this at all, won't be done for a long time
One of the original members of the xqsite + FFR community.
BlankZero - 15 year vet + RobbyZero - 15 year vetComment
-
Comment
-
Re: trouble getting hellbeat V2 giving 2500 credits to anyone who can help!
Are you ****ing kidding me man they're called SKILL tokens.Originally posted by damanwithdaskillz in a PMIf you mean that sure, get me it, and I'll transfer you 2000 credits, also, I will change my password afterwards and I trust you but just in case please don't steal any of my credits, please, respond and I will give you my password and 2000 creds
If you don't have any SKILL shut the **** up and get some you retard god
I should just take your password and post porn with your account to get it banned so you cant ****ing whine anymore jesus christLast edited by hi19hi19; 04-7-2007, 08:59 PM.Comment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: trouble getting hellbeat V2 giving 2500 credits to anyone who can help!
wow.
hi19's got some stuff to say, and he sure said it.
props to him.
yay SKILL tokens.
i cant get it either, but i have realized that i dont have enough skill to achieve it, and i will wait until i have acquired enough skill to receive this token. kthxbye.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: trouble getting hellbeat V2 giving 2500 credits to anyone who can help!
does anybody else find it incredibly ironic that this is coming from someone who calls himself "damanwithda<b>skillz</b>"Back to "Back to Earth"
Originally posted by FoJaRdammit chazOriginally posted by FoJaRgod dammit chazOriginally posted by MalReynoldsI bet when you live in a glass house, the temptation to throw stones is magnified strictly because you're not supposed to.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: trouble getting hellbeat V2 giving 2500 credits to anyone who can help!
wow hi19, XD... Just wow...Originally posted by JemJem is my name. No one else is the same!
You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.Comment


















Comment