trouble getting hellbeat V2 giving 2500 credits to anyone who can help!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • damanwithdaskillz
    Banned
    • Jul 2006
    • 1065

    #76
    Re: trouble getting hellbeat V2 giving 2500 credits to anyone who can help!

    thanks, and also I have gotten 32 goods, 1 average, 0 misses, and 2 boos on Gaussian Blur 3, I am good at quick, rapid streams but terrible at jump, all day I have been playing BB evolution and BB revenge for fun and am getting nearly 500 combo on each, but those songs are completely different from hellbeat (except in BB revenge there are a lot of jump streams which annihilate my combo) so that I guess might help, hmm...

    Comment

    • hi19hi19
      lol happy
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Oct 2005
      • 12194

      #77
      Re: trouble getting hellbeat V2 giving 2500 credits to anyone who can help!

      Since I was an ass, I'll give you a tip that works well for me: When going for combo, hit a bit earlier than usual. It wrecks your PA but hey who cares all you need is combo right?


      Comment

      • Zeron
        FFR Veteran
        • Oct 2004
        • 546

        #78
        Re: trouble getting hellbeat V2 giving 2500 credits to anyone who can help!

        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
        Zeron: i only vaguely recall that convo... but i'm sure there was some other context surrounding it... and i'd be happy to pull my AIM Logs out and find it to show you. i'm guessing you asked me some question regarding your file specifically towards whether it was good, needed quick fixes to be good, or if it wasn't that good, whether you should distribute it yourself and forget about it on FFR. *shrugs* i'm fairly sure if you'd asked for something constructive, i'd have given it. then again, i'm sure i commented about your file in the Queue thread, so any constructive comments would be listed there.

        Peace.
        Nah, not really. I asked something about being able to distribute FFR files and you replied with something strikingly similar to that. I think I was just being annoying, on your nerves and the like (popped out of nowhere, OMG I MAKE U AWSOM FILE). I actually did ask you what you thought was wrong with it. You replied with a stern "I don't know, i play lots of files a day" or something of the sort. I don't recall anything constructive really. You kinda broke me at that point, but I shrugged it off. Pretty much why I haven't AIMed you since then, but it's understandable why you said such.

        I also apologize for being off-topic. I'll stop now. <_<
        Last edited by Zeron; 04-8-2007, 12:29 AM.

        Originally posted by smartdude1212
        Zeron is win.

        Comment

        • Tasselfoot
          Retired BOSS
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jul 2003
          • 25185

          #79
          Re: trouble getting hellbeat V2 giving 2500 credits to anyone who can help!

          heh. just re-read the convo where i said your file sucked. yea.... shash and i were way unorganized with doing files back around the 1st of the year. we're MUCH more organized now.

          sorry about that.
          RIP

          Comment

          • damanwithdaskillz
            Banned
            • Jul 2006
            • 1065

            #80
            Re: trouble getting hellbeat V2 giving 2500 credits to anyone who can help!

            Originally posted by Tasselfoot
            heh. just re-read the convo where i said your file sucked. yea.... shash and i were way unorganized with doing files back around the 1st of the year. we're MUCH more organized now.

            sorry about that.
            what about my file?

            and when is blue army coming out?

            Comment

            • lmmortal
              FFR Veteran
              • Aug 2004
              • 129

              #81
              Re: trouble getting hellbeat V2 giving 2500 credits to anyone who can help!

              Hey daman, you haven't gotten the token for vertex vrofl yet.

              Comment

              • damanwithdaskillz
                Banned
                • Jul 2006
                • 1065

                #82
                Re: trouble getting hellbeat V2 giving 2500 credits to anyone who can help!

                nope, because I didn't enter the tournament, you have to win that token

                Comment

                • RB_Dreamscanner
                  ☭Retired Top One Hander☭
                  • Nov 2006
                  • 1789

                  #83
                  Re: trouble getting hellbeat V2 giving 2500 credits to anyone who can help!

                  but lets not forget the people that logged onto ur account and help you get guassian blur and hellbeat

                  th0s3 pplz 4r3 l337
                  f


                  reakysnots writes...
                  at 12:55:46am on 4/8/07
                  i can get u gb2 if u want too


                  i rofl'd
                  Last edited by RB_Dreamscanner; 04-8-2007, 02:48 PM.
                  "The Communist vision is the vision of man without God"



                  Retired, Finished at rank 295, Top one hander on FFR

                  Comment

                  • freakysnots
                    八一
                    • Aug 2004
                    • 2904

                    #84
                    Re: trouble getting hellbeat V2 giving 2500 credits to anyone who can help!

                    Omg I see my name...

                    Comment

                    • damanwithdaskillz
                      Banned
                      • Jul 2006
                      • 1065

                      #85
                      Re: trouble getting hellbeat V2 giving 2500 credits to anyone who can help!

                      how in hell did you find that out? grr....

                      Comment

                      • Zeron
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Oct 2004
                        • 546

                        #86
                        Re: trouble getting hellbeat V2 giving 2500 credits to anyone who can help!

                        So..you lied to me as well, eh? That wasn't very nice.

                        Originally posted by smartdude1212
                        Zeron is win.

                        Comment

                        • rel89
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2006
                          • 2046

                          #87
                          Re: trouble getting hellbeat V2 giving 2500 credits to anyone who can help!

                          Originally posted by damanwithdaskillz
                          how in hell did you find that out? grr....
                          You both should be banned for that.
                          AAA's: 171 (1 + 9)
                          Most recent Godly AAA: Platypus, Koala In The Spider's Web, Intense Colors, Tell, Agenda X
                          Average: 535.3877
                          Tier Points: 206 (206 + 0 for 167 AAAs)

                          SM/GH3/FFR vids

                          Comment

                          • DarkbearX
                            Shimose
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Feb 2006
                            • 1995

                            #88
                            Re: trouble getting hellbeat V2 giving 2500 credits to anyone who can help!

                            It was obvious that daman didn't get GB2 legitimately (after I looked at his 10 last played games and got the sdg in one game, which is way above his actual skill). Didn't know Hellbeat was bs too =/.
                            im gay
                            SRL Page
                            Castlevania IV, Super Metroid, and Cave Story speedruns
                            D e e R F o r C e Leaderboards

                            Comment

                            • RB_Dreamscanner
                              ☭Retired Top One Hander☭
                              • Nov 2006
                              • 1789

                              #89
                              Re: trouble getting hellbeat V2 giving 2500 credits to anyone who can help!

                              Originally posted by damanwithdaskillz
                              how in hell did you find that out? grr....
                              let see, the comments, i warned u on ur profile but u ignored me,

                              he helped u when u were supposed to get it yourself
                              the pm u sent hi19 yesterday
                              paying people for it
                              so yea, u should be banned or ur power to do tokens should be removed.

                              edit: zero i actually clicked the token 13 thing rofl
                              "The Communist vision is the vision of man without God"



                              Retired, Finished at rank 295, Top one hander on FFR

                              Comment

                              • rel89
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2006
                                • 2046

                                #90
                                Re: trouble getting hellbeat V2 giving 2500 credits to anyone who can help!

                                Mods are too.. lazy to do anything to Daman.
                                In the past two months I've seen so much stuff he could get banned for, but nothing happened.
                                Oh well. Daman is what makes the General community go around.
                                AAA's: 171 (1 + 9)
                                Most recent Godly AAA: Platypus, Koala In The Spider's Web, Intense Colors, Tell, Agenda X
                                Average: 535.3877
                                Tier Points: 206 (206 + 0 for 167 AAAs)

                                SM/GH3/FFR vids

                                Comment

                                Working...