Re: trouble getting hellbeat V2 giving 2500 credits to anyone who can help!
Originally posted by All_That_Chaz
dude, you're asking people to help you cheat to obtain skill tokens. of course people are going to have fun at your expense. i mean, a lot of people aren't going to get these tokens. use them as personal goals. that's the whole point. even if someone did help you cheat (i don't think you'd deserve a ban, but you would deserve to be scoffed at), you wouldn't get any of the satisfaction of the accomplishment.
and besides, it's just a new version of hellbeat, which sucks anyway.
1. Using screenshots of songs to help you is not cheating.
2. Hellbeat v2 is better than v1 IMO.
EDIT: My cousin just told me that the token window won't pop up, but when you refresh, it's there, if you used his method.
Re: trouble getting hellbeat V2 giving 2500 credits to anyone who can help!
Originally posted by damanwithdaskillz
also you @$$holes, I named myself damanwithdaskillz because the first song I ever played was on my friends file and it was gradeus, and without button mashing on my first try, I got a 300 combo, and I also have FC'd Kick Your A 4 times and I have FC'd Takecore of Yourself not to mention 3 misses on Silence, I am skilled, just having trouble with hellbeat...you guys were sure raised wrong by your lowly parents if that's how they taught you to respond to people in need, I scoff at your rudeness, pathetic...
don't be so full of yourself...just practice and stop making so many threads.
Re: trouble getting hellbeat V2 giving 2500 credits to anyone who can help!
please stop being a whiny pain in the ass. honestly. you don't need every token. you don't need to FC every song. you don't need to be the uber leetest kid on your block.
what you DO need... what actually IS important in life... are friends. and by being a whiny little pain in the ass to everyone on this forum, namely by ONLY making threads that are to complain and/or bitch about one thing or another... NOBODY LIKES YOU.
try being nice, being helpful, being tactful, and being GRACIOUS. practice and you WILL get better. take the advice that is being given to you, and LEARN from it and by it.
you'll probably be a better FFR player and a better person to boot.
Re: trouble getting hellbeat V2 giving 2500 credits to anyone who can help!
This is basically what I do for screen shrinking.
Shrinking to the bottom-most line: This is for when I first play songs. Lets me get familiar with the song while still blocking a bit. Particularly helps when you've got unexpected stuff, like various jacks in Anubis.
You can see your full combo and about half of the ratings (In other words, the PERFECT! or GOOD! you see).
Shrinking to the middle line: When I'm a bit more familiar with the songs, I shrink quite a bit more.
This is to the point at which you no longer see the ratings (which is where I'm confident enough to put an auto-fail on). You also see about a fourth of your combo number.
Shrinking to the last line: Confident and familiar with the song enough to whore the song for an AAA or with an auto-fail on.
You cannot see the rating or your combo. People like Shash shrink up to here.
With any luck and skill, you'll end up with a score like mine in the pic. ;P
Comment