Song of the week - Uber Rave V2

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • NaOTa4231
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2004
    • 743

    #46
    RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Song of the week - Uber Rave V2

    Originally posted by Nyokou
    I don't know why people are being to uptight about the stepfile. Geez. Just cause you can't AAA it or whatever the first time you try it doesn't mean it sucks. Ya'll are just being immature.. Get over it, and stop whining about not getting your own way. If you don't like it... just don't play it.
    Ugh.

    People these days..
    This thread was made to talk about all things Uber Rave V2. If you don't like seeing people complain about the steps don't go into this thread


    http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...ad.php?t=40490

    1 Million Posts ^^^^^^^^^^ 8 )

    Comment

    • lightdarkness
      Summer!!
      • Jul 2003
      • 11310

      #47
      RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Song of the week - Uber Rave V2

      You won't be disapointed with 3rd style.

      Comment

      • Nyokou
        ( ̄ー ̄)
        • Apr 2005
        • 4247

        #48
        RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Song of the week - Uber Rave V2

        =)

        Hopefully. JK.
        I bet it's gunna be.. awesome..

        Naota, if they can complain about Uber Rave, I can complain about them.
        Personally, I like the song + the stepfile. :3
        Fun.
        Snapchat: icequeenilse

        Comment

        • Chromer
          Hookers and Blow
          • Jul 2003
          • 4981

          #49
          Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Song of the week - Uber Rave V2

          Originally posted by -Fallen-
          That's what I hate, everyone is waiting for 3rd style so FFR can be piss easy which really pisses me off. 3rd style will ruin FFR for me, soon as it's released I'm probably gone for good.
          So you're implying that I suck so badly that 3rd style will make me uber good? Get your head out of your ass. You aren't some super uber FFR god that what you think is automatically true. I would like 3rd style because it would make songs that you can't normally read due to the crunched up scroll of C300 a little easier to read. You still have to have skill to hit them and get a high score.

          Comment

          • plasmix
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2003
            • 3639

            #50
            RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Song of the week - Uber Rave V2

            damnit crossovers at the end

            i would have my fc if not for you

            Comment

            • Cj_leonine
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2005
              • 2070

              #51
              RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Song of the week - Uber Rave V2

              The only thing I hate about this song is that I lost like 8000 creds when I bought it.

              But yea, I liked it.

              You people and your "opinions". Fact is that this is that this is small text.
              Status: Innactive Onehander

              Best FC Before Avmiss Fix: . Be Princess . Hellbeat . End Night

              Comment

              • User6773

                #52
                RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Song of the week - Uber Rave V2

                If you guys think that 3rd Style is going to have Hyroffsyncgashi stuff in it you're fooling yourselves. ; )

                Comment

                • Omegix
                  free tsutter
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2004
                  • 883

                  #53
                  Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Song of the week - Uber Rave

                  Originally posted by chardish
                  If you guys think that 3rd Style is going to have Hyroffsyncgashi stuff in it you're fooling yourselves. ; )
                  Damn, now I know 3rd style will suck.

                  Comment

                  • GuidoHunter
                    is against custom titles
                    • Oct 2003
                    • 7371

                    #54
                    RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Song of the week - Uber Rave V2

                    If you think I'm going to be happy without Rondo v1 on 3rd Style, you'll be sorely mistaken.

                    It's my favorite stepfile. =(

                    --Guido


                    Originally posted by Grandiagod
                    Originally posted by Grandiagod
                    She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
                    Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

                    Comment

                    • dAnceguy117
                      new hand moves = dab
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2002
                      • 10103

                      #55
                      Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Song of the week - Uber Rave

                      Originally posted by chardish
                      If you guys think that 3rd Style is going to have Hyroffsyncgashi stuff in it you're fooling yourselves. ; )
                      WHAT

                      NO

                      THERE IS NO WAY I AM PLAYING THIS

                      SOMEONE GO GET ME DWI

                      HURRRRRRYYYYYYYY

                      Comment

                      • Chromer
                        Hookers and Blow
                        • Jul 2003
                        • 4981

                        #56
                        RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Song of the week - Uber

                        If this version becomes the main version of Uber Rave on 3rd Style, then someone get me the Index version of this song and replace it.

                        Comment

                        • talisman
                          Resident Penguin
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • May 2003
                          • 4598

                          #57
                          RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Song of the week - Uber

                          you're retarded. this song is specifically made for index. It has crossovers in the EIGHTHS. EIGHTH NOTES. THEY'RE EASY.

                          Comment

                          • MonkeyFoo
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Sep 2004
                            • 397

                            #58
                            RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Song of the week - Uber

                            At first, i was all liek, "ahh crap the badness!"
                            But then I saw the light. This has every confusing bit of chaos that I'm bad at.
                            If I play this song obsessisvely until i can FC it, I will get a lot better at FFR.
                            And by play, I sort of mean practice.
                            How has it been 15 years

                            Comment

                            • Cenright
                              You thought I was a GUY?!
                              • Sep 2003
                              • 3139

                              #59
                              RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Song of the week - Uber Rave V2

                              I screwwed up on the patterns at first, being that I was ready to use the prominent pattern.

                              The only thing that I felt as if it was rushed or something, because the end just became streams, when there could have been another set of patterns, instead of FOTBB all over again.

                              I did like it for the most part though.
                              http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...Cube_in_55.mpg

                              Comment

                              • chickendude
                                Away from Computer
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2003
                                • 1901

                                #60
                                RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Song of the week - Uber Rave V2

                                don't remove songs =(

                                just make a new genre called "old offsync stuff" or "The Garbage Bin" or something like that <_<

                                Comment

                                Working...