Song of the week - Uber Rave V2

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • -Fallen-
    xqsite OG
    • May 2005
    • 2836

    #31
    RE: Re: RE: Song of the week - Uber Rave V2

    Better than Hyro's piece of shit. Goodjob aperson, I liked it.
    One of the original members of the xqsite + FFR community.
    BlankZero - 15 year vet + RobbyZero - 15 year vet

    Comment

    • zzthelegendofmax
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2004
      • 118

      #32
      RE: Re: RE: Song of the week - Uber Rave V2

      wtf i fced it finally but got 12th damnit

      Comment

      • -Fallen-
        xqsite OG
        • May 2005
        • 2836

        #33
        RE: Re: RE: Song of the week - Uber Rave V2

        P.S


        The steps were great, don't know wtf the problem everyone has when finally good stepfiles are being released.. Doesn't make sense how everyone likes most of the previous garbage and when a file fun and easy like this is released it sucks.
        One of the original members of the xqsite + FFR community.
        BlankZero - 15 year vet + RobbyZero - 15 year vet

        Comment

        • Chromer
          Hookers and Blow
          • Jul 2003
          • 4981

          #34
          RE: Re: RE: Song of the week - Uber Rave V2

          God you people take what someone says and warp to what you think someone said. The reason think these steps are horrible is not because they were hard. I actually went back and listened to the taps from the keyboard and the steps match up. However I hate the fact at how the steps change from Index to 4 fingered so rapidly I can barely keep a combo above 300 or so. I'm a 4 finger person so these steps didn't bode well with me.

          Comment

          • aperson
            FFR Hall of Fame
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2003
            • 3434

            #35
            Re: RE: Re: RE: Song of the week - Uber Rave V2

            Originally posted by Chromer
            God you people take what someone says and warp to what you think someone said. The reason think these steps are horrible is not because they were hard. I actually went back and listened to the taps from the keyboard and the steps match up. However I hate the fact at how the steps change from Index to 4 fingered so rapidly I can barely keep a combo above 300 or so. I'm a 4 finger person so these steps didn't bode well with me.
            Okay dude, I play both index and 4 fingered, and this is the dumbest thing I've heard. On index the only places that make you double step are at the beginning and then at the part with the DRU DRU part.

            With 4 fingers, any stream should be easy, if you can't deal with ladders... that's your own problem.

            Comment

            • Nyokou
              ( ̄ー ̄)
              • Apr 2005
              • 4247

              #36
              RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Song of the week - Uber Rave V2

              I don't know why people are being to uptight about the stepfile. Geez. Just cause you can't AAA it or whatever the first time you try it doesn't mean it sucks. Ya'll are just being immature.. Get over it, and stop whining about not getting your own way. If you don't like it... just don't play it.
              Ugh.

              People these days..
              Snapchat: icequeenilse

              Comment

              • talisman
                Resident Penguin
                FFR Simfile Author
                • May 2003
                • 4598

                #37
                RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Song of the week - Uber Rave V2

                there weren't ladders in this file...

                unless ladders aren't double single double single sixteenths like I thought they were. Are they patterns like R D R U R D R U? Those are annoying at faster speeds for four finger but 175 bpm is plenty slow enough.

                for the record, the stream that ends on the sixteenth doesn't end there... it definitely could have been continued.

                Comment

                • aperson
                  FFR Hall of Fame
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2003
                  • 3434

                  #38
                  Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Song of the week - Uber Rave V2

                  Originally posted by talisman
                  there weren't ladders in this file...

                  unless ladders aren't double single double single sixteenths like I thought they were. Are they patterns like R D R U R D R U? Those are annoying at faster speeds for four finger but 175 bpm is plenty slow enough.

                  for the record, the stream that ends on the sixteenth doesn't end there... it definitely could have been continued.
                  The notes after it were at a lower velocity and I figured dropping it there would keep the stop/start motion I had going in the file.

                  Comment

                  • talisman
                    Resident Penguin
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • May 2003
                    • 4598

                    #39
                    RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Song of the week - Uber Rave V2

                    mmm I woulda stopped it on the eighth or even the quarter before that. It just sort of tells the player when you stop on a sixteenth "hey something must have stopped here" but then your ears are like "no it's just fading away".

                    Comment

                    • Reach
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jun 2003
                      • 7471

                      #40
                      RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Song of the week - Uber Rave V2

                      The running man patterns (what talis mentioned) piss me off on the number pad because I can't do them XD

                      Comment

                      • NaOTa4231
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2004
                        • 743

                        #41
                        RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Song of the week - Uber Rave V2

                        To hard for me to get an A. I thought the steps were fine though.


                        http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...ad.php?t=40490

                        1 Million Posts ^^^^^^^^^^ 8 )

                        Comment

                        • -Fallen-
                          xqsite OG
                          • May 2005
                          • 2836

                          #42
                          Re: RE: Re: RE: Song of the week - Uber Rave V2

                          Originally posted by Chromer
                          God you people take what someone says and warp to what you think someone said. The reason think these steps are horrible is not because they were hard. I actually went back and listened to the taps from the keyboard and the steps match up. However I hate the fact at how the steps change from Index to 4 fingered so rapidly I can barely keep a combo above 300 or so. I'm a 4 finger person so these steps didn't bode well with me.
                          There is absolutely NO 4 fingered-ness needed to do this file. Every pattern is EASILY done index.
                          One of the original members of the xqsite + FFR community.
                          BlankZero - 15 year vet + RobbyZero - 15 year vet

                          Comment

                          • DJRiDDeR
                            God
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2003
                            • 2215

                            #43
                            RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Song of the week - Uber Rave V2

                            I Did my AAA Score on uber rave v2 using the fucking number pad. XD, I hate using the arrows...using number pad is more of a challenge in a way....like in reality I can combo alot in R2's version even in SM's =)

                            Comment

                            • Chromer
                              Hookers and Blow
                              • Jul 2003
                              • 4981

                              #44
                              RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Song of the week - Uber Rave V2

                              I'm tired of this. Just wait until 3rd Style and I'll stop complaining. And Nyokou, I would love to see your score for this song. You know, since you think were complaining and stuff. ^^

                              /sarcasm

                              Comment

                              • -Fallen-
                                xqsite OG
                                • May 2005
                                • 2836

                                #45
                                RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Song of the week - Uber Rave V2

                                That's what I hate, everyone is waiting for 3rd style so FFR can be piss easy which really pisses me off. 3rd style will ruin FFR for me, soon as it's released I'm probably gone for good.
                                One of the original members of the xqsite + FFR community.
                                BlankZero - 15 year vet + RobbyZero - 15 year vet

                                Comment

                                Working...