Song of the week - Uber Rave V2

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • User6773

    #61
    Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Song of the week - Uber Rave V2

    Nothing is getting removed from the current game, trust me.

    Comment

    • FFR4EVA_00
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2005
      • 1770

      #62
      RE: Song of the week - Uber Rave V2

      Just when I thought all I needed was one more purchased song. =(
      ~*~Lurkadurk - 1134-7796-6967~*~

      Comment

      • Lord_Ghaleon
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2004
        • 272

        #63
        Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Song of the week - Uber Rave V2

        Originally posted by chardish
        Nothing is getting removed from the current game, trust me.
        Then I'm going to assume that you're going to transform all of "hyroffsyncgashi"'s sims to "hyronsyncgashi" sims?

        Liek OMG Support my friend 2kM and download this pack! I\'ll give you TWO cookies. <_<

        Comment

        • valleyofthefall
          FFR Player
          • Jul 2005
          • 22

          #64
          Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Song of the week - Uber Rave

          Originally posted by Cj_leonine
          The only thing I hate about this song is that I lost like 8000 creds when I bought it.

          But yea, I liked it.

          You people and your "opinions". Fact is that this is that this is small text.
          the really small print at the bottom reads "You people and your "opinions". Fact is that this is that this is small text."

          and that made reading this entire thread worthwhile

          Comment

          • dAnceguy117
            new hand moves = dab
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2002
            • 10103

            #65
            RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Song of the week - Uber

            Uh, yeah, Chromer.. you can't say a song has the worst steps on FFR just because you suck ass at the patterns. They are really easy for index. You honestly don't know what you're talking about.

            I just played it with headphones. I honestly don't like it as much as I thought I did because the percussion isn't what I thought it was. Still good though.

            Comment

            • RageVI
              FFR Music Producers
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Oct 2003
              • 163

              #66
              RE: Re: RE: Song of the week - Uber Rave V2

              People are still making stepfiles for this old and busted song! Man!

              Comment

              • Half_Man_Half_Amazing
                FFR Veteran
                • Jan 2004
                • 33

                #67
                Sweet it's DJ Rage...sup.

                Comment

                Working...