What, in your opinion, is the hardest song on FFR?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DJRiDDeR
    God
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2003
    • 2215

    #31
    Me and reach were like having a score whoring war!

    EDIT: Thanks, took me awhile to reach 4 Billion.

    Comment

    • Reach
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jun 2003
      • 7471

      #32
      Originally posted by igotrhythm
      How the hell did this turn into a brag site for Classical?

      First, Reach, you did that on SM, and on C700. FFR does C300, which makes it much harder to read. Second, Ridder, stop egging everybody on with your insane performances. (Ooh, you broke 4 billion. Damn. O.O)

      I'd say Silence because there's so much going on in that song. I find it impossible to keep up past step number 50 or so. Next is Etude with the insane jacks, then Caprice because it's just so retardedly fast.
      First off, like I need you to inform me that im playing it on sm and C700. No, I didn't know that.

      The actual goal of that post, was to show that revo is easier than molto, and OMW. I can AAA neither of them, thus they have much more challenging stepfiles.

      And if you actually think silence is the hardest song in the game you are quite confused. Its been full combo'd...actually, I think nima got like 3 goods on it. The step chart isn't very hard at all actually, it just looks confusing because there are alot of doubles in the streams, but its quite slow and there are no jackhammers. You can't really debate this subject either, the fact is OMW and Molto are harder than any songs on the site. OMW is probably the hardest, because it is an offbeat piece of garbage, making the arrows very hard to hit. XD

      Comment

      • DJRiDDeR
        God
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2003
        • 2215

        #33
        Originally posted by Reach
        Originally posted by igotrhythm
        How the hell did this turn into a brag site for Classical?

        First, Reach, you did that on SM, and on C700. FFR does C300, which makes it much harder to read. Second, Ridder, stop egging everybody on with your insane performances. (Ooh, you broke 4 billion. Damn. O.O)

        I'd say Silence because there's so much going on in that song. I find it impossible to keep up past step number 50 or so. Next is Etude with the insane jacks, then Caprice because it's just so retardedly fast.
        First off, like I need you to inform me that im playing it on sm and C700. No, I didn't know that.

        The actual goal of that post, was to show that revo is easier than molto, and OMW. I can AAA neither of them, thus they have much more challenging stepfiles.

        And if you actually think silence is the hardest song in the game you are quite confused. Its been full combo'd...actually, I think nima got like 3 goods on it. The step chart isn't very hard at all actually, it just looks confusing because there are alot of doubles in the streams, but its quite slow and there are no jackhammers. You can't really debate this subject either, the fact is OMW and Molto are harder than any songs on the site. OMW is probably the hardest, because it is an offbeat piece of garbage, making the arrows very hard to hit. XD
        I agree with that, silence is very easy/slow. OMW is just random streams which doesn't even fit the damn song =/, It should be restepped lol with more EXCITING streams, but with like no jacks unless you add trills.

        Comment

        • jimerax
          ★★★★★
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Nov 2003
          • 8185

          #34
          Only skilled people can tell what song is the hardest XD

          Comment

          • DJRiDDeR
            God
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2003
            • 2215

            #35
            Hope you're not talking about me lol.

            Comment

            • Reach
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jun 2003
              • 7471

              #36
              Originally posted by jimerax
              Only skilled people can tell what song is the hardest XD
              Yes. I don't think many people here have played the actual files on stepmania, so they make very bad judgements on file difficulty. If you can't see how much harder something like OMW or molto is compared to silence, well...you have very bad file difficulty judgement.

              Nothing on ffr is all that hard anyway. the only reason its hard, is because its on a slow scroll, and its flash. just because you can pass one file, and not the other doesn't necessarily mean its harder, especially if you just mashed to pass it XD

              I really think synth should add speedmods

              http://www.arch0wl.com/gaussianblurpreviewvideo.wmv take a look at that video if you want to see something extremely hard from a music game XD Yes, its played on a keyboard like flash flash revolution.

              Comment

              • DJRiDDeR
                God
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2003
                • 2215

                #37
                Originally posted by Reach
                I really think synth should add speedmods
                That would be perfect & then I would stop using left scroll haha

                Comment

                • igotrhythm
                  Fractals!
                  • Sep 2004
                  • 6535

                  #38
                  That one really hurt, Jimerax. ;_; I guess it's because I don't play classical songs much. Just because I'm not as good as you guys doesn't mean I'm to be treated like a urinal.

                  At least I can see that there are jacks in OMW and Revo. Silence and Caprice, however, reduce me to hitting random keys and hoping they're the right ones. Chrono Trigger does that as well, but to a lesser degree.

                  I don't see stepfiles the same way, all right? That gives you no reason to step all over me. (Pun totally intended, by the way.)
                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  I literally spent 10 minutes in the library looking for the TWG forum on Smogon and couldn't find it what the fuck is this witchcraft IGR

                  Comment

                  • talisman
                    Resident Penguin
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • May 2003
                    • 4598

                    #39
                    molto should hardly be mentioned in the same breath as OMW.... it's like ten times easier.

                    Comment

                    • DJRiDDeR
                      God
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2003
                      • 2215

                      #40
                      Originally posted by igotrhythm
                      I don't see stepfiles the same way, all right? That gives you no reason to step all over me. (Pun totally intended, by the way.)
                      Are we?

                      Comment

                      • cringe
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2005
                        • 13

                        #41
                        Eh, I'd probably say Silence x.x

                        Comment

                        • ckj846
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2004
                          • 2437

                          #42
                          ^ Did you even read this page and the last page... Silence actually isn't that bad once you realize the doubles in the streams...(That took me a while...) And I think that noobs should have their own opinion. BTW Reach, what game is that? It looks fun! Just add a link or something!
                          O_o
                          pyro31191: TELL EVERYONE YOU WANT TO TAKE IT IN THE ASS NOW
                          pyro31191: rofl
                          pyro31191: You should tell them earlier though
                          pyro31191: so they can buy dildos instead of fleshlights

                          Comment

                          • nitrostatic
                            FFR Player
                            • Jul 2003
                            • 35

                            #43
                            Baloon Fever is harder than Minute Waltz.

                            Comment

                            • zandig
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 19

                              #44
                              so where is one minute waltz? is it part of the secret section because theres only one minute waltz 2 in the classical section.

                              Comment

                              • stlunatic0124
                                FFR Player
                                • Feb 2005
                                • 3228

                                #45
                                why is everyone saying CT boss theme? any song that i can completely easily without button mashing can't be up for consideration. some of those classic songs on the other hand..

                                Comment

                                Working...