What, in your opinion, is the hardest song on FFR?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • stlunatic0124
    FFR Player
    • Feb 2005
    • 3228

    #46
    didn't archowl write that song gaussian blur on the piano?

    Comment

    • ToshX
      FFR Player
      • Feb 2004
      • 5111

      #47
      Originally posted by stlunatic0124
      didn't archowl write that song gaussian blur on the piano?
      Yes, and I wrote Rondo Alla Turca.

      Comment

      • stlunatic0124
        FFR Player
        • Feb 2005
        • 3228

        #48
        oh you're archowl, i didnt know that :P

        Comment

        • DJRiDDeR
          God
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2003
          • 2215

          #49
          Kinda getting off topic .

          Comment

          • ToshX
            FFR Player
            • Feb 2004
            • 5111

            #50
            Originally posted by stlunatic0124
            oh you're archowl, i didnt know that :P
            Man some people are -.-
            ---
            I'm not Arch0wl and Rondo has been written before your parents were born.

            Comment

            • zzthelegendofmax
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2004
              • 118

              #51
              Originally posted by pntballa18
              Mario 8bit. Seriously. For me it's harder to go that slow than to go a lot faster.
              *slap*

              Comment

              • gardyloo
                FFR Player
                • Feb 2005
                • 580

                #52
                I think he meant the steps. Or whatever you want to call them because if you can pad gaussian blur you need to check into rehab, you have a serious crack problem.
                Either way I believe our dear DukAmok was the first to make a Gaussian Blur sim, but a0 made the one everyone refers to when they say gaussian blur- kind of like emerald sword, everyone is talking about the one by Skorpion9x, not that shitty one

                Comment

                • ToshX
                  FFR Player
                  • Feb 2004
                  • 5111

                  #53
                  If you really CAN pad Gaussian Blur, you REALLY need to go to rehab.

                  Comment

                  • Tonberry_Kid
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2005
                    • 3408

                    #54
                    I think EP can do it lol. Let's ask him to try rofl.XD
                    UNLEASH THE DRAGON
                    Originally posted by mead1
                    My method of making love is quite different than you might expect. I prefer to find a girl taking a nap at the local preschool, and then make love to them as they scream in my large, sound-proofed, white van. I then make love on their face, and throw them in an ice-chest of bleach. For pillow talk, I usually say, "Your parents can't hear you," and keep their teddy bear as a momento. You could call me a hopeless romantic, I guess.

                    Comment

                    • stlunatic0124
                      FFR Player
                      • Feb 2005
                      • 3228

                      #55
                      yeah i was gonna say..rondo is oldddd lol

                      Comment

                      • emccky
                        Banned
                        • Apr 2004
                        • 4811

                        #56
                        Minute Waltz by far.. I don't know why this is 4 pages long.

                        Comment

                        • Quizkid23
                          FFR Player
                          • Jul 2003
                          • 446

                          #57
                          Well revo took me longest to beat... but then again i was already good enough to beat revo when OMW came around and i passed first try... anyhows some1 explain all this terminology like 'jacks' and 'streams' cuz i never really got technical with the stepfiles lol

                          Comment

                          • emccky
                            Banned
                            • Apr 2004
                            • 4811

                            #58
                            jacks are one arrow real fast in a row. Streams are just like 42864286

                            Comment

                            • Quizkid23
                              FFR Player
                              • Jul 2003
                              • 446

                              #59
                              Oh i see... thanks.

                              btw love your av lol


                              ::EDIT:: I just played CT for the first time in a long while, and a few things happened.

                              First, I remembered how much trouble that song used to give me and I laughed. Second, I got a higher combo than I ever did before. Third, I realized that it's almost impossible to FC that song simply because of some of the repeated jumps that are like shway too fast to hit.

                              Comment

                              • Maxthesimpson
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2004
                                • 248

                                #60
                                Silence or Minute Waltz...probably Minute Waltz cuz of the 32nds, but there is tons more air mixed in with 16ths in Silence.


                                AIM: Maxterbator710
                                MSN: Maxterbator710@hotmail.com
                                SMO: MaxSimpson

                                Comment

                                Working...