What, in your opinion, is the hardest song on FFR?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • igotrhythm
    Fractals!
    • Sep 2004
    • 6535

    #61
    QuizKid...people better than you have played CT, and they have all but confirmed that the stepfile is bugged, and therefore an FC is IMPOSSIBLE. (Of course, there's the probability that they're not good enough to FC it, but I really won't argue with people that can AAA Difficult or higher songs in their sleep.)

    I'm starting to see the jumps in Silence, but there's still way too many things going on in that song at once, and there's no way I can keep up with all of them...for now, at least.

    Yeah, I remember back when I died almost as soon as the 16ths started to come up, too. XD The key is to start your stream hitting at exactly the right time and then just hope you're fast enough to make it through. Many streams also have 4286, 6824 or fragments of those that make up a majority of them. There are also runs, where you hit two keys alternately but repeatedly, as in 42424242.

    Hope that helped. But I still say Silence is the hardest. Sure, a number of the Classical songs are really fast in terms of intervals between notes, and in particular Molto Vivace (which I think could be converted to some decent battle music for a video game or something), but Silence has just WAY too many notes in no recognizable order.
    Originally posted by thesunfan
    I literally spent 10 minutes in the library looking for the TWG forum on Smogon and couldn't find it what the fuck is this witchcraft IGR

    Comment

    • TacoTheThird
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 82

      #62
      I'm gonna go ahead and say Silence.

      Even though balloon fever is "For Gurus Only" it still seems pretty easy... >_>
      Everything is more fun on stilts!

      SmOnline account = TacoTheThird

      Comment

      • Mindfields
        Banned
        • Dec 2004
        • 1566

        #63
        Silence>Balloon Fever.
        I mean wtf. It gives me a wrist cramp every time and once it gets hard, it doesn't get easy.

        Comment

        Working...