What, in your opinion, is the hardest song on FFR?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Kilgamayan
    Super Scooter Happy
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2003
    • 6583

    #16
    Linus was the first to FC Silence. Several more have done it since.

    One Minute Waltz is the hardest song in FFR, it's 24th streams at 160 BPM. After that, probably either Silence or Balloon Fever when it had "invisible" arrows.
    I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

    Comment

    • zacharyrules
      Banned
      • May 2005
      • 45

      #17
      i agree 1 minute waltz is hard i jus tried it lmao (btw whats bpm)

      Comment

      • Snapps
        NO DOUBT GET LOUD
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2003
        • 5650

        #18
        BPM: Beats Per Minute. Also used for calculating the precise notecharts and speed up the screen. FFR has a set speed of 300 BPM, even if a file has a different BPM. We call that C300.

        Comment

        • User6773

          #19
          Minute Waltz and Silence tie, IMHO.

          I don't like AIM Anthem because it has stupid steps. But jacks are hard for me, so I think it's hard.

          Caprice is also really hard because it's on C300 Flat on FFR. Even on SM it's hard, but here it's even harder.

          Comment

          • birtybirty27
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2005
            • 222

            #20
            the hardest?... i would say ballon fever silence and...minute waltz

            idk about u but thoughs r perty hard
            98% of American teens use or have tried pot. If you are part of the 2% that hasn\'t, put this in your profile.

            Comment

            • osufan
              FFR Player
              • May 2004
              • 89

              #21
              hardest = She Bangs


              not because the steps are hard, but because you have to do it without music to keep from going insane

              Comment

              • flashman41
                OMG ceiling cat!
                • Sep 2003
                • 252

                #22
                Seriously, minute waltz is the hardest

                Comment

                • leadafro
                  Tykeem Ultimatum
                  • Dec 2004
                  • 975

                  #23
                  revolutionary etude all those jacks at end is just WOW....
                  I'm black yall I'm black yall I'm blickity black black and I'm back.

                  Comment

                  • Reach
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jun 2003
                    • 7471

                    #24
                    It is if you're talking combo wise, minute waltz is the hardest.

                    Molto Vivace is just as hard, or harder in stepmania. I can't believe nobody has mentioned it yet.

                    And silence is easy. Much easier than balloon fever anyway.

                    Comment

                    • DJRiDDeR
                      God
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2003
                      • 2215

                      #25
                      Revo is 148BPM though, It's not as fast as you think .

                      EDIT: Sup reach, Minute Waltz is like so easy to combo on Left or right....& same with Molto vivace.

                      Comment

                      • leadafro
                        Tykeem Ultimatum
                        • Dec 2004
                        • 975

                        #26
                        Originally posted by DJRiDDeR
                        Revo is 148BPM though, It's not as fast as you think .

                        EDIT: Sup reach, Minute Waltz is like so easy to combo on Left or right....& same with Molto vivace.
                        hmmm...easy for you to say youre an FFR "GOD".
                        I'm black yall I'm black yall I'm blickity black black and I'm back.

                        Comment

                        • DJRiDDeR
                          God
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2003
                          • 2215

                          #27


                          Few weeks old I think around but w/e, I got a better score but I never saved screen and that was with like 6 boos but I don't know if I had a higher combo, maybe....Dunno.

                          Comment

                          • Reach
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jun 2003
                            • 7471

                            #28
                            Originally posted by DJRiDDeR
                            Revo is 148BPM though, It's not as fast as you think .

                            EDIT: Sup reach, Minute Waltz is like so easy to combo on Left or right....& same with Molto vivace.
                            because it scrolls faster. The arrows glitch up on minute waltz with the regular scroll. I know they arn't hard to combo on a faster scroll. Lets see you put it back on up scroll and get a 500 combo XD

                            and uh leadafro, revo isn't too bad

                            CHARDISH EDIT: That AAA on Revo is impressive, but don't post screens of FFR songs in Stepmania

                            Comment

                            • DJRiDDeR
                              God
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2003
                              • 2215

                              #29
                              Take this reach.

                              Comment

                              • igotrhythm
                                Fractals!
                                • Sep 2004
                                • 6535

                                #30
                                How the hell did this turn into a brag site for Classical?

                                First, Reach, you did that on SM, and on C700. FFR does C300, which makes it much harder to read. Second, Ridder, stop egging everybody on with your insane performances. (Ooh, you broke 4 billion. Damn. O.O)

                                I'd say Silence because there's so much going on in that song. I find it impossible to keep up past step number 50 or so. Next is Etude with the insane jacks, then Caprice because it's just so retardedly fast.
                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                I literally spent 10 minutes in the library looking for the TWG forum on Smogon and couldn't find it what the fuck is this witchcraft IGR

                                Comment

                                Working...