Re: Official Tournament Round 5 Song Discussion
I should have stepped all of the buzzes in 44 Edit as 250 BPM 32nds ending with hands like I originally had it because it would be technically accurate.
EDIT: This post probably came off as really snarky. Point being is that technicality has to be sacrificed to make a file fun to play. I really don't enjoy playing Crow's Ghost because I can't hit fast (13)(24) jumptrills that well. If it used some variation (i.e. (14)(23) and (12)(34) more) in it's jumptrills, I would find it a lot more fun to play. As it is now, it is more rigid than it has to be IMO.
I should have stepped all of the buzzes in 44 Edit as 250 BPM 32nds ending with hands like I originally had it because it would be technically accurate.
EDIT: This post probably came off as really snarky. Point being is that technicality has to be sacrificed to make a file fun to play. I really don't enjoy playing Crow's Ghost because I can't hit fast (13)(24) jumptrills that well. If it used some variation (i.e. (14)(23) and (12)(34) more) in it's jumptrills, I would find it a lot more fun to play. As it is now, it is more rigid than it has to be IMO.










. While that's a more simple distinction, the way you force a player to play a chart can change what the player interprets musically from the chart without changing layering or any other 'technical' aspects that you could otherwise use.
Comment