Songs In Need of Framer Fixing!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • yo man im awesome
    soleil ardent
    FFR Simfile Author
    • May 2007
    • 6514

    #16
    Re: Songs In Need of Framer Fixing!

    also, Tageri, those unnecessary jacks are brutal oh god
    Last edited by yo man im awesome; 08-15-2012, 11:40 AM.

    Originally posted by choof
    you double dad loving dipshit
    Originally posted by t-rogdor
    dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
    Originally posted by smartdude1212
    I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

    Comment

    • igotrhythm
      Fractals!
      • Sep 2004
      • 6535

      #17
      Re: Songs In Need of Framer Fixing!

      Forsaken Neon.

      This part was messing me up so hard until I saw what was going on.



      Also, The Replicator just LOOKS like a total mess. X_X
      Last edited by igotrhythm; 08-15-2012, 12:27 PM.
      Originally posted by thesunfan
      I literally spent 10 minutes in the library looking for the TWG forum on Smogon and couldn't find it what the fuck is this witchcraft IGR

      Comment

      • alloyus
        ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Oct 2006
        • 3269

        #18
        Re: Songs In Need of Framer Fixing!

        Wow, if Dossar's really willing to do this then <3333 bmv.numbers, those up jacks ;_; And, in all seriousness, Calling to Mars. There's a (14)(23)(14) 8th pattern towards the end that's framered pretty hard.

        Edit: Omg Aletheia the roll at about 400 combo (14)321 framered so badly

        ^FFP_D0pey btw

        Comment

        • iironiic
          D6 FFR Legacy Player
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2009
          • 4342

          #19
          Re: Songs In Need of Framer Fixing!

          Updated. Glad this will be executed!

          For those posting a list of songs, I would ask if you can pinpoint exactly which parts need frame fixing to save time for those who are going to fix the framers.

          In Amen Iraq, I would like the jumpglut colorful section to be fixed.

          In Obscene, I would like the unnecessary 2 framer 1(12) pattern at the end to be fixed as well.

          On top of this, I would like to add No Purpose Flour for the trill after the first roll-y section and the 48th wall. The wall and trill definitely felt too forced because of the framers itself. Thanks!

          Comment

          • FissionMailed1
            FFR Player
            • Feb 2012
            • 1267

            #20
            Re: Songs In Need of Framer Fixing!

            I could be wrong about this, but:

            Are 1(34)1 framers?

            This is the beginning of Tsugihagi Construction.


            YOUR THROBBING MULTIFARIOUS LUSTFUL DESIRES ARE COMPLETED N YOUR HYPER-ORANGE SELF, YOU MAKE ME LOVE AGAIN, YOU'VE CHANGED MY HEART, MY MELANCHOLIA DISAPPEARS WHEN YOU ARE INSIDE OF ME, MY HUMAN RAGE IS TEMPERED WHEN I AM INSIDE YOU, THE SECRET IS COMMUNICATION, LONGEVITY, STAMINA, REPETITION, FURY, SOULFUL KISSING, EARPLUGS. YOU FUCKING CORPORATE COCKS AND CUNTS.

            MY ANXIETY COMPLETE, MY DESIRE REPLETE, THE TASTE OF ORANGE BLOOD AND CUM AND GREENBACKS RUNNING DOWN MY FACE. THE STREETS WILL RUN ORANGE WITH YOUR MIXTURE OF CHEETOS AND HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLS REGURGITATED AND EATEN AND SHIT OUT AGAIN AND EATEN AGAIN.

            YOU ARE MY SCULPTURE, MY SCULPTRA, MY SELF-DEFINITION. MY DEFINITION OF HUMANITY, MY HARMONY. MY HEART AND MY MIND.

            YOU ARE SO ORANGE. SO CRUNCHY. SO CONSUMABLE.

            THE NEW ORANGE UNDERGROUND IS THE ORANGE UP MY ASS. AND YOUR ASS.

            I LOVE YOU CHEETOS.

            Comment

            • alloyus
              ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Oct 2006
              • 3269

              #21
              Re: Songs In Need of Framer Fixing!

              Yeah that's a framer. Also, Zombie Sunset </3 The roll after the long jump trill

              ^FFP_D0pey btw

              Comment

              • wildfireskunk
                Purveyor of tea
                • Sep 2004
                • 1247

                #22
                Re: Songs In Need of Framer Fixing!

                Don't forget *whimper wall*. There's a few in there iirc.
                ITG guru, FFR noob, wants to hug every cat.

                Comment

                • One Winged Angel
                  Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2007
                  • 10837

                  #23
                  Re: Songs In Need of Framer Fixing!

                  I really, really, really disagree with songs getting frame fixes or treatment of any kind after being in game for any longer than 24h (bump to a week if you want, idc). Frame tweaks change the way the file plays drastically, sometimes to the extent where you'll even need to formulate a different strategy for attacking a particular section or burst after the fixes are up. Obviously they're intended to make the file easier to play, but once a decent amount of scores have been logged on the file, I don't think frames should be tampered with.

                  Plus it'll derp around with everyone's replays once the tweaks are implemented -.-
                  Last edited by One Winged Angel; 08-15-2012, 12:55 PM.


                  Originally posted by ilikexd
                  i want to be cucked by cirno

                  Comment

                  • FissionMailed1
                    FFR Player
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 1267

                    #24
                    Re: Songs In Need of Framer Fixing!

                    At the same time though, even if they do change the way the file plays, it is a more "correct" way, for lack of a better term. So even though one would have to change the way they play the file, I feel that it is more beneficial and less frustrating in the long run to have the files corrected.


                    YOUR THROBBING MULTIFARIOUS LUSTFUL DESIRES ARE COMPLETED N YOUR HYPER-ORANGE SELF, YOU MAKE ME LOVE AGAIN, YOU'VE CHANGED MY HEART, MY MELANCHOLIA DISAPPEARS WHEN YOU ARE INSIDE OF ME, MY HUMAN RAGE IS TEMPERED WHEN I AM INSIDE YOU, THE SECRET IS COMMUNICATION, LONGEVITY, STAMINA, REPETITION, FURY, SOULFUL KISSING, EARPLUGS. YOU FUCKING CORPORATE COCKS AND CUNTS.

                    MY ANXIETY COMPLETE, MY DESIRE REPLETE, THE TASTE OF ORANGE BLOOD AND CUM AND GREENBACKS RUNNING DOWN MY FACE. THE STREETS WILL RUN ORANGE WITH YOUR MIXTURE OF CHEETOS AND HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLS REGURGITATED AND EATEN AND SHIT OUT AGAIN AND EATEN AGAIN.

                    YOU ARE MY SCULPTURE, MY SCULPTRA, MY SELF-DEFINITION. MY DEFINITION OF HUMANITY, MY HARMONY. MY HEART AND MY MIND.

                    YOU ARE SO ORANGE. SO CRUNCHY. SO CONSUMABLE.

                    THE NEW ORANGE UNDERGROUND IS THE ORANGE UP MY ASS. AND YOUR ASS.

                    I LOVE YOU CHEETOS.

                    Comment

                    • One Winged Angel
                      Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2007
                      • 10837

                      #25
                      Re: Songs In Need of Framer Fixing!

                      I realize what frame tweaks try to accomplish and totally agree with them -- unless the file's already been tossed in game for a decent amount of time. It'd be unfair to players that could only PA a particular pattern using the old frame layout and then consistently drop 2-3 goods once the new layout is up and ready to go. On top of that, a AAA using the old frame layout =/= a AAA using the new frame layout. Not by a long shot.

                      If it's a relatively quick fix within the first week or so that the file's been released, sure go ahead, I'd have no problem. Any longer and I totally disagree.


                      Originally posted by ilikexd
                      i want to be cucked by cirno

                      Comment

                      • Wayward Vagabond
                        Confirmed Heartbreaker
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jul 2012
                        • 5866

                        #26
                        Re: Songs In Need of Framer Fixing!

                        after a week a file goes solid and shouldnt be tampered with at all period. even if its the wrong chart that was uploaded it should stay as is no matter what. the only exception to this being the song artist wants the song removed from the game

                        Comment

                        • TheSaxRunner05
                          The Doctor
                          • Apr 2006
                          • 6144

                          #27
                          Re: Songs In Need of Framer Fixing!

                          Please, let's have Synthlight want his files removed from the game. please please please lol


                          Comment

                          • Xx{Midnight}xX
                            FFR Player
                            • Aug 2007
                            • 8548

                            #28
                            Re: Songs In Need of Framer Fixing!

                            Originally posted by One Winged Angel
                            I really, really, really disagree with songs getting frame fixes or treatment of any kind after being in game for any longer than 24h (bump to a week if you want, idc). Frame tweaks change the way the file plays drastically, sometimes to the extent where you'll even need to formulate a different strategy for attacking a particular section or burst after the fixes are up. Obviously they're intended to make the file easier to play, but once a decent amount of scores have been logged on the file, I don't think frames should be tampered with.

                            Plus it'll derp around with everyone's replays once the tweaks are implemented -.-
                            Originally posted by One Winged Angel
                            I realize what frame tweaks try to accomplish and totally agree with them -- unless the file's already been tossed in game for a decent amount of time. It'd be unfair to players that could only PA a particular pattern using the old frame layout and then consistently drop 2-3 goods once the new layout is up and ready to go. On top of that, a AAA using the old frame layout =/= a AAA using the new frame layout. Not by a long shot.

                            If it's a relatively quick fix within the first week or so that the file's been released, sure go ahead, I'd have no problem. Any longer and I totally disagree.
                            Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                            after a week a file goes solid and shouldnt be tampered with at all period. even if its the wrong chart that was uploaded it should stay as is no matter what. the only exception to this being the song artist wants the song removed from the game
                            I understand what you guys are saying, but since a lot of these were put in before the idea of fixing them was even doable, we should fix the current ones in the game already and then implement a time limit to fix them. That way it stops us from making this mistake in the future.

                            Comment

                            • Coolboyrulez0
                              VICES
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 10042

                              #29
                              Re: Songs In Need of Framer Fixing!

                              Sorry fellas, and I thought I'd never say this:

                              I'm with Middie on this one. Make the old files that had no possibility of being fixed due to the lack of necessary tools / people who were able to fix frames and THEN impose a certain arbitrary limit such as a week of time before no changes may be applied to a certain file.

                              And just because a file had to be frustrating for me to AAA due to a certain section I sure won't be upset if a a certain pattern becomes easier for fellow players due to framer fixing... that's just egoistical thinking. ("Wah, I had it hard so other should too!")
                              https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
                              https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

                              Comment

                              • psychoangel691
                                Retired Staff
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2004
                                • 10438

                                #30
                                Re: Songs In Need of Framer Fixing!

                                I have to agree with Rob and Carlos here, once something has been in for a while you're essentially messing with everyone if you change it. If I've been practicing something over and over I don't want to have to relearn how to do it.
                                Originally posted by Charu
                                My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                                Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                                yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                                Comment

                                Working...