Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DossarLX ODI
    Batch Manager
    Game Manager
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2008
    • 15013

    #961
    Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

    omfg

    The answer to 10 made me laugh REALLY ****ing hard
    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

    Comment

    • GG_Guru
      Let em' do what they want
      • Mar 2006
      • 3219

      #962
      Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

      Update.



      Comment

      • ichliebekase
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Simfile Author
        • May 2006
        • 3213

        #963
        Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

        May want to top-page the contest :P

        But the engines have all been acting weird lately. Even on the DF engine, when I click random, sometimes "undefined" will come up and the engine freezes and I have to reload it :/ Frankie has the same problem, not sure if anyone else does.

        EDIT: Question for the contest; can we send you a list of answers and you tell us if they're right or wrong and we get to edit them? Or is it just one shot for all of them?
        Last edited by ichliebekase; 09-22-2011, 10:11 PM.
        Glorious Morning - Misc, level 48
        We Will Fly - Dance 2, level 53
        =.The Ocean.= - Dance 2, level 56, collab with krunkykai22
        Garden Party - Dance, level 38

        Comment

        • YoshL
          Celestial Harbor
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Aug 2008
          • 6156

          #964
          Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

          Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
          omfg

          The answer to 10 made me laugh REALLY ****ing hard
          esp. bmah's comment on his wall haha

          I just need #6, then i'll send my answers in :P

          EDIT:
          if you dig around, you can find all these answers.
          Last edited by YoshL; 09-22-2011, 10:24 PM.


          Originally posted by Charu
          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

          Comment

          • psychoangel691
            Retired Staff
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2004
            • 10438

            #965
            Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

            Originally posted by TC_Halogen
            Spontaneous Contest #4!

            PM ALL ANSWERS TO TC_HALOGEN. THIS SPONTANEOUS CONTEST WILL END ON SEPTEMBER 24TH, 4 PM SERVER TIME.

            Answer the following questions. Each correct answer will get you 100 credits. Answer all 10 questions correctly, and get a 1,000 credit bonus!

            1.) What were the names of the two Division 1 finalists for the 5th Official ffr Tournament?

            2.) The song "Club" has 573 steps -- this special number can be found on a few DDR songs; what is the significance of this number?

            3.) On the DF engine, there is a song called "Manny to the Rescue". The style is listed as "Movie Soundtrack". What movie is this from? (unspecific answers will NOT be accepted)

            4.) On the DF engine, there is a song called "The Vampire Saga". The artist is listed as N.EX.T -- this artist has a song in a Pump it Up game. Name the song from this artist, and list one of the PIU mixes that it's in (bonus: find a second song, link it, receive 2x credit for this question).

            5.) Renard became very famous in the rhythm gaming community for creating something from scratch. What is it?

            6.) A lunatic FFR staff member sits amongst us in simfiling. They're very famous for creating one of the most insane visual experiences known to Stepmania possible by abusing negative BPMs to the point of making the simfile scroll in reverse (away from the receptor!). Who is this person, and what is the name of this famous simfile?

            7.) Kyle Ward has many different kinds of music spread out in rhythm games, FFR included. A ton of his music is split amongst different aliases. Name six of those aliases (bonus: name at least eight for 2x credit).

            8.) Name the simfile author with the most simfiles in FFR (public, secret, T/STs, etc), and list how many. Note: simfile collaborations also count, so if author x is being counted and works with author y, that chart gets credited to x as one full song.

            9.) What was the D4 final for the 4th official ffr tournament?

            10.) What is the name of the 1,000,000th member to join FFR?
            Just so it's not back paged.

            And it's one shot at answers for this one.
            Last edited by psychoangel691; 09-22-2011, 10:33 PM.
            Originally posted by Charu
            My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
            Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

            Originally posted by hi19hi19
            yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

            Comment

            • TC_Halogen
              Rhythm game specialist.
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Feb 2008
              • 19376

              #966
              Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

              Read the questions carefully, guys. I already see a question that was answered because it was read incorrectly.

              Comment

              • XXXsmittyXXX
                Anxiety monster
                • Jul 2005
                • 6924

                #967
                Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                Dat spontaneous contest... sooooo lazy ahahahaha

                Comment

                • TC_Halogen
                  Rhythm game specialist.
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Feb 2008
                  • 19376

                  #968
                  Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                  Also, I'll be adding the those who have taken an attempt at the spontaneous contest in the post with the questions, as well as how many they have gotten correct.

                  Here's the post: http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=956

                  Good luck!

                  Comment

                  • DossarLX ODI
                    Batch Manager
                    Game Manager
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2008
                    • 15013

                    #969
                    Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                    What does it mean if the number is in blue?
                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                    Comment

                    • YoshL
                      Celestial Harbor
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Aug 2008
                      • 6156

                      #970
                      Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                      Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
                      What does it mean if the number is in blue?
                      double credit

                      I'm also ashamed that i got a couple of those questions wrong. yay for reading fail


                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                      Comment

                      • ichliebekase
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • May 2006
                        • 3213

                        #971
                        Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                        This is really fun, I'm actually learning a lot by doing this. Great idea guys :]
                        Glorious Morning - Misc, level 48
                        We Will Fly - Dance 2, level 53
                        =.The Ocean.= - Dance 2, level 56, collab with krunkykai22
                        Garden Party - Dance, level 38

                        Comment

                        • i love you
                          Live a wonderful life~
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 7315

                          #972
                          Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                          How to jumpsteam...

                          with mods
                          ===============================
                          The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
                          ===============================

                          Comment

                          • TC_Halogen
                            Rhythm game specialist.
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Feb 2008
                            • 19376

                            #973
                            Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                            qq's spontaneous contest results are in.

                            Comment

                            • rushyrulz
                              Digital Dancing!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Feb 2006
                              • 12985

                              #974
                              Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                              oh lawd, I spent like an hour and a half on this spon con, hope I got em right :P
                              EDIT: did you mean the final as in the placements or the final song for #9 cuz I totally put the final song. I should at least get partial credit since there was no clarification on which final you were looking for x.x
                              Last edited by rushyrulz; 09-23-2011, 12:04 AM.


                              Comment

                              • One Winged Angel
                                Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2007
                                • 10837

                                #975
                                Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                                Almost have all the answers, I'm pretty sure. Finding out the answer for #2 was really neat, I never knew about that.

                                Also just found out that Renard lives in my city lmao


                                Originally posted by ilikexd
                                i want to be cucked by cirno

                                Comment

                                Working...