Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TC_Halogen
    Rhythm game specialist.
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Feb 2008
    • 19376

    #1186
    Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

    Originally posted by justin_ator
    Just tried it, haha. Loads of fun, great challenge. I see a million ways to cheat now, I get the problem lol.
    yeah - it's unfortunate really. That's alright though, I'll have a good spontaneous contest to replace this one later.

    Comment

    • Xx{Midnight}xX
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2007
      • 8548

      #1187
      Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

      Wouldn't a way around the orbular stuff simply be to require it on the legacy engine?

      Just toss that out here...

      Comment

      • rushyrulz
        Digital Dancing!
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Feb 2006
        • 12985

        #1188
        Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

        May or may not improve on these:




        Comment

        • psychoangel691
          Retired Staff
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2004
          • 10438

          #1189
          Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

          Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
          Wouldn't a way around the orbular stuff simply be to require it on the legacy engine?

          Just toss that out here...

          Then people can just pull their screen down. The idea is a bust. I wanted to do it but there's just no way to be sure that people wont use something or another to give them an advantage.
          Originally posted by Charu
          My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
          Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

          Comment

          • bmah
            shots FIRED
            Profile Moderator
            FFR Simfile Author
            Global Moderator
            • Oct 2003
            • 8448

            #1190
            Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6




            _____


            edit: thanks Austin
            Last edited by bmah; 09-24-2011, 09:43 PM.

            Comment

            • Xx{Midnight}xX
              FFR Player
              • Aug 2007
              • 8548

              #1191
              Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

              I don't understand how pulling the screen down helps or even what you're talking about to be honest but I'll take your word for it

              Edit: Nice Bmah

              Comment

              • psychoangel691
                Retired Staff
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2004
                • 10438

                #1192
                Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                Where MP should be you can see the arrows if you pull the engine down. I guess I shouldn't refer to it as screen. But yea.
                Originally posted by Charu
                My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                Comment

                • TC_Halogen
                  Rhythm game specialist.
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Feb 2008
                  • 19376

                  #1193
                  Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                  Forcing people to the webpage leads to complaints with a ton of lag.

                  Those using the standalone version of the engine could set the Flash player on the top of their screen and drag down, exposing a portion of the screen that does not get affected by the white background. As a result, the arrows are visible from below the engine.

                  EDIT: awfjkghqwjkdfhaewygwlqrf

                  Comment

                  • justin_ator
                    🥓<strong><span style="col
                    • Mar 2007
                    • 7648

                    #1194
                    Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                    Yeah have to agree with Middie, I can tilt the screen however I want and it doesn't make it any easier for me. I even tried adjusting brightness. >.> Noteskins is the only thing that would make this easier for me.

                    EDIT: OH. Okayy, got you now.

                    Comment

                    • psychoangel691
                      Retired Staff
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2004
                      • 10438

                      #1195
                      Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                      It's not screen tilting that we're talking about.
                      Originally posted by Charu
                      My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                      Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                      Comment

                      • Xx{Midnight}xX
                        FFR Player
                        • Aug 2007
                        • 8548

                        #1196
                        Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                        Personally reading all the way down there is hella hard if I see that I ****ing fail more rather than less. Lol

                        Comment

                        • psychoangel691
                          Retired Staff
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2004
                          • 10438

                          #1197
                          Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                          Either way it's a bust, nothing we can do to change it. We'll just have to do something else with it. But I don't know if you guys will see a spon con tonight now or not.
                          Originally posted by Charu
                          My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                          Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                          Originally posted by hi19hi19
                          yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                          Comment

                          • justin_ator
                            🥓<strong><span style="col
                            • Mar 2007
                            • 7648

                            #1198
                            Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                            No bid deal if we don't haha.

                            Comment

                            • Xx{Midnight}xX
                              FFR Player
                              • Aug 2007
                              • 8548

                              #1199
                              Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                              It's all good <3 Very nice to know you guys care so much

                              Comment

                              • remedy1502
                                remederpin
                                • Feb 2007
                                • 4885

                                #1200
                                Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                                I was already on metal when i played it first time oops ;_;

                                Comment

                                Working...