Ichlie & Krunky PA Domination Tournament

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ichliebekase
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Simfile Author
    • May 2006
    • 3213

    #241
    Re: Ichlie & Krunky PA Domination Tournament

    You have to change your siggie now hahaha about the speedmods. But that works for me. I suggest getting another keyboard to hook up to your laptop. Laptop keyboards suck butt.
    Glorious Morning - Misc, level 48
    We Will Fly - Dance 2, level 53
    =.The Ocean.= - Dance 2, level 56, collab with krunkykai22
    Garden Party - Dance, level 38

    Comment

    • krunkykai22
      <3 Jumpstream <3
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2006
      • 5436

      #242
      Re: Ichlie & Krunky PA Domination Tournament

      Noticed I haven't moved you to d5? lol You're staying in D4 for the time being and I will bump you up if needed. Final Decision. <3

      Comment

      • 8 Hour Whore
        ←↓↑→ Lets Bang? ←↓↑→
        • Oct 2006
        • 2324

        #243
        Re: Ichlie &amp; Krunky PA Domination Tournament

        Originally posted by ichliebekase
        Laptop keyboards suck butt.
        BS...
        I play on one..
        R.I.P JellyGod <333

        Best AAA: Banned Forever
        BlackFlags: 49

        Comment

        • krunkykai22
          &lt;3 Jumpstream &lt;3
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2006
          • 5436

          #244
          Re: Ichlie &amp; Krunky PA Domination Tournament

          Double post maybe? anyway tourney is starting tonight at 8pm est. Rounds will be 3 days long. I dont like long rounds :P. I'll have the eliminations up later as well.

          damn ninjad by the whore......

          Comment

          • RagedBerserker
            Hello Kitty
            • Sep 2004
            • 1296

            #245
            Re: Ichlie &amp; Krunky PA Domination Tournament

            Haha thanks krunky yeah I noticed.
            And to ichlie... Yeah I just changed it, aww I miss my screencutting

            I'm just an old boy now

            Comment

            • krunkykai22
              &lt;3 Jumpstream &lt;3
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2006
              • 5436

              #246
              Re: Ichlie &amp; Krunky PA Domination Tournament

              Nocturne? remember the OP where it said no alts? yeah.... RB_Mapleleaf? You sir are D2

              Comment

              • 8 Hour Whore
                ←↓↑→ Lets Bang? ←↓↑→
                • Oct 2006
                • 2324

                #247
                Re: Ichlie &amp; Krunky PA Domination Tournament

                ... I mention I'll take a break so you decide to start it..
                I hate you lol
                How am I supposed to get my skill boost now!?

                Also, yes I saved your Double Post.
                R.I.P JellyGod <333

                Best AAA: Banned Forever
                BlackFlags: 49

                Comment

                • krunkykai22
                  &lt;3 Jumpstream &lt;3
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2006
                  • 5436

                  #248
                  Re: Ichlie &amp; Krunky PA Domination Tournament

                  whore <3

                  Comment

                  • kmay
                    Don't forget me
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 6534

                    #249
                    Re: Ichlie &amp; Krunky PA Domination Tournament

                    all these tourney's have small pots... we need the gambling hall back so people can have insane amounts of credits again

                    Comment

                    • krunkykai22
                      &lt;3 Jumpstream &lt;3
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2006
                      • 5436

                      #250
                      Re: Ichlie &amp; Krunky PA Domination Tournament

                      yeah i know right? but then that would mean i would just take another what? 800k from you again kmay? lmfao!

                      Comment

                      • kmay
                        Don't forget me
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 6534

                        #251
                        Re: Ichlie &amp; Krunky PA Domination Tournament

                        =/ you only got that much cuz i had 3 million...

                        Comment

                        • RagedBerserker
                          Hello Kitty
                          • Sep 2004
                          • 1296

                          #252
                          Re: Ichlie &amp; Krunky PA Domination Tournament

                          Sorry to ask but what's the amount of credits needed for the last secret song? Cuz I'll donate what I have up to that point...

                          I'm just an old boy now

                          Comment

                          • krunkykai22
                            &lt;3 Jumpstream &lt;3
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2006
                            • 5436

                            #253
                            Re: Ichlie &amp; Krunky PA Domination Tournament

                            i believe its 150k

                            wait im wrong lol i think ... hold on

                            Comment

                            • krunkykai22
                              &lt;3 Jumpstream &lt;3
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jan 2006
                              • 5436

                              #254
                              Re: Ichlie &amp; Krunky PA Domination Tournament

                              DP and its like 175k i think for hes a rad rat

                              Comment

                              • RagedBerserker
                                Hello Kitty
                                • Sep 2004
                                • 1296

                                #255
                                Re: Ichlie &amp; Krunky PA Domination Tournament

                                282,761 - 175,000 = 107,761 credits coming your way!

                                I'm just an old boy now

                                Comment

                                Working...