Ichlie & Krunky PA Domination Tournament

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • megamon88
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Feb 2006
    • 2567

    #151
    Re: Ichlie & Krunky PA Domination Tournament

    I signed up before, but I'm not on any list. I guess I'll go for D4, even though I'll die. XD

    Comment

    • kmay
      Don't forget me
      • Jan 2007
      • 6534

      #152
      Re: Ichlie & Krunky PA Domination Tournament

      there sent 50k

      Comment

      • TC_Pr0
        Washed up d5 player
        • Jul 2009
        • 631

        #153
        Re: Ichlie & Krunky PA Domination Tournament

        Krunk our Oni challenge is still hot.
        Waiting for super awesome quote to put in here

        Comment

        • kjwkjw
          >w<
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2007
          • 2585

          #154
          Re: Ichlie &amp; Krunky PA Domination Tournament

          Cool, a PA tourney. Count me in =P


          Goodbye and good riddance, military service (February 23, 2015 ~ February 22, 2017)
          Project Sekai 535

          Comment

          • 8 Hour Whore
            ←↓↑→ Lets Bang? ←↓↑→
            • Oct 2006
            • 2324

            #155
            Re: Ichlie &amp; Krunky PA Domination Tournament

            Lol what skill jumps?
            I'm doing bad right now xD
            36-1-1-4 on Radio Heads
            =[[
            missed in the last 200 notes
            R.I.P JellyGod <333

            Best AAA: Banned Forever
            BlackFlags: 49

            Comment

            • TC_Pr0
              Washed up d5 player
              • Jul 2009
              • 631

              #156
              Re: Ichlie &amp; Krunky PA Domination Tournament

              Krunk my first FMO AAA. =3
              Waiting for super awesome quote to put in here

              Comment

              • mnnicol
                U mirin'?
                • Jun 2007
                • 4262

                #157
                Re: Ichlie &amp; Krunky PA Domination Tournament

                In
                - Retired Stepman
                - I lift things up and put them down

                Comment

                • Superfreak04
                  D7 Elite Keymasher
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 2407

                  #158
                  Re: Ichlie &amp; Krunky PA Domination Tournament

                  In.

                  Comment

                  • JohnRedWolf87
                    Backlogger of Hobbies
                    • Dec 2007
                    • 968

                    #159
                    Re: Ichlie &amp; Krunky PA Domination Tournament

                    In

                    xBBx Takedown's First Tournament - 2nd Place (Beginner)
                    ZC_Wolfy's Birthday Tournament - 3rd Place (Novice)
                    Dragons_Fury One Division Higher Tourney - 2nd Place (Novice)
                    Samurai7694's Ultimate Enduring Fabulous Tournament - 3rd Place (D1)
                    Dark_Chrysalis' 1st FFR Bowl - 2nd Place (D1), 13th place overall
                    Panic4Me and MrMagic's Thanksgiving Tournament - 2nd Place (D1)

                    Comment

                    • Xayphon
                      sausage
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 1630

                      #160
                      Re: Ichlie &amp; Krunky PA Domination Tournament

                      Originally posted by krunkykai22
                      uh oh, well xayphon, let me restate my previous question. * cough cough * ahem, do you plan on winning second? hahaha
                      Second place is awesome, too, though.

                      Even if I'll get third, I only care for the credits right now.

                      EDIT: I ALSO CARE FOR THE FUN D=

                      Comment

                      • krunkykai22
                        &lt;3 Jumpstream &lt;3
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2006
                        • 5436

                        #161
                        Re: Ichlie &amp; Krunky PA Domination Tournament

                        Everyone is placed, and updated to this post. ^_^

                        Comment

                        • ichliebekase
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • May 2006
                          • 3213

                          #162
                          Re: Ichlie &amp; Krunky PA Domination Tournament

                          This is getting exciting. I love tournament hosting :]
                          Glorious Morning - Misc, level 48
                          We Will Fly - Dance 2, level 53
                          =.The Ocean.= - Dance 2, level 56, collab with krunkykai22
                          Garden Party - Dance, level 38

                          Comment

                          • alexdestructions
                            FFR Player
                            • Sep 2007
                            • 1757

                            #163
                            Re: Ichlie &amp; Krunky PA Domination Tournament

                            shouldn't i be in guru like the last tourney

                            well probably not i haven't played FFR in like days so i probably can't get a good score :/
                            Originally posted by who_cares973
                            playing with your cock is anything but easy. its really hard to keep a hard-on because of what you're doing. when i was playing with my penis i had to keep a porn video playing on the side so i could maintain a decent erection throughout the song.
                            Originally posted by xferrarix
                            actually i go under 1.2 million dollar funding to figure out whos bs in stepmania. i analyze the score using super bs technology along with buying thousand dollar cameras to understand bsing methods further. but thanks you were close!

                            Comment

                            • ichliebekase
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • May 2006
                              • 3213

                              #164
                              Re: Ichlie &amp; Krunky PA Domination Tournament

                              I went almost a week and came back and got a AAA my 4th game so I'm going to have to talk to Frankie about that Alex.
                              Glorious Morning - Misc, level 48
                              We Will Fly - Dance 2, level 53
                              =.The Ocean.= - Dance 2, level 56, collab with krunkykai22
                              Garden Party - Dance, level 38

                              Comment

                              • RagedBerserker
                                Hello Kitty
                                • Sep 2004
                                • 1296

                                #165
                                Re: Ichlie &amp; Krunky PA Domination Tournament

                                ill play, but, i mean you can go by my level ranks or my recent songs, its just im on a new comp in which i have to use speedmods play on a laptop and use vista (i dont care what some say, but my vista is making it lag in a weird way)... all in all place me where ever you think i should go

                                I'm just an old boy now

                                Comment

                                Working...