Ichlie & Krunky PA Domination Tournament

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TC_Pr0
    Washed up d5 player
    • Jul 2009
    • 631

    #181
    Re: Ichlie & Krunky PA Domination Tournament

    Bobbob better bring his A-game.
    Waiting for super awesome quote to put in here

    Comment

    • ichliebekase
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Simfile Author
      • May 2006
      • 3213

      #182
      Re: Ichlie & Krunky PA Domination Tournament

      Revo, it reminds me of ICP, if you know what I'm talking about.
      Glorious Morning - Misc, level 48
      We Will Fly - Dance 2, level 53
      =.The Ocean.= - Dance 2, level 56, collab with krunkykai22
      Garden Party - Dance, level 38

      Comment

      • krunkykai22
        <3 Jumpstream <3
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2006
        • 5436

        #183
        Re: Ichlie & Krunky PA Domination Tournament

        Hey pr0. On our ONI challenge, I got 1-1-0-1 on nana v2 i'm gettin close there buddy

        heres proof :P

        Comment

        • PuRoDoMiNiCaNo
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2005
          • 542

          #184
          Re: Ichlie & Krunky PA Domination Tournament

          in plz!

          Comment

          • R3v0lut10nm4st3r11
            FFR Player
            • May 2008
            • 556

            #185
            Re: Ichlie & Krunky PA Domination Tournament

            Originally posted by ichliebekase
            Revo, it reminds me of ICP, if you know what I'm talking about.
            Kinda sorta, i changed it though


            Top 3 finishes

            2nd Place-Can you Beat Dragon's Fury Tournament (expert)
            2nd Place-Dragon Fury's Team Tournament (advanced)
            3rd Place-Phantom/Slayer Rock Fest (advanced)

            This might be the stupidest comment I have ever heard in my life.

            Comment

            • ichliebekase
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Simfile Author
              • May 2006
              • 3213

              #186
              Re: Ichlie & Krunky PA Domination Tournament

              I know, still reminds me of them. I remember when I used to listen to them hahaha.
              Glorious Morning - Misc, level 48
              We Will Fly - Dance 2, level 53
              =.The Ocean.= - Dance 2, level 56, collab with krunkykai22
              Garden Party - Dance, level 38

              Comment

              • R3v0lut10nm4st3r11
                FFR Player
                • May 2008
                • 556

                #187
                Re: Ichlie & Krunky PA Domination Tournament

                Originally posted by ichliebekase
                I know, still reminds me of them. I remember when I used to listen to them hahaha.
                You listened to them at one time? ewwwwwww


                Top 3 finishes

                2nd Place-Can you Beat Dragon's Fury Tournament (expert)
                2nd Place-Dragon Fury's Team Tournament (advanced)
                3rd Place-Phantom/Slayer Rock Fest (advanced)

                This might be the stupidest comment I have ever heard in my life.

                Comment

                • TC_Pr0
                  Washed up d5 player
                  • Jul 2009
                  • 631

                  #188
                  Re: Ichlie & Krunky PA Domination Tournament

                  i double BF'd TDSoK
                  Waiting for super awesome quote to put in here

                  Comment

                  • bob bob
                    This Is How We Do It~
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 3226

                    #189
                    Re: Ichlie & Krunky PA Domination Tournament

                    Originally posted by TC_Pr0
                    Bobbob better bring his A-game.
                    Oh i will....
                    Best AAA's: NAINAI69, Eradication, Since 1983
                    Best Non AAA's: Gunkienen Tarusuigin, (1-0-1-1), Pandora (6-0-1-0) Rotary Slicers MISSFLAG
                    Waiting for 2 Million members...
                    5th Place: 7th Official Tournament D5


                    Comment

                    • ichliebekase
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • May 2006
                      • 3213

                      #190
                      Re: Ichlie & Krunky PA Domination Tournament

                      Originally posted by R3v0lut10nm4st3r11
                      You listened to them at one time? ewwwwwww
                      Hahaha about 4 years ago. I know people who still listen to them :P
                      Glorious Morning - Misc, level 48
                      We Will Fly - Dance 2, level 53
                      =.The Ocean.= - Dance 2, level 56, collab with krunkykai22
                      Garden Party - Dance, level 38

                      Comment

                      • krunkykai22
                        <3 Jumpstream <3
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2006
                        • 5436

                        #191
                        Re: Ichlie & Krunky PA Domination Tournament

                        lol you double bféd it? try getting a regular BF on it :[

                        Comment

                        • RagedBerserker
                          Hello Kitty
                          • Sep 2004
                          • 1296

                          #192
                          Re: Ichlie & Krunky PA Domination Tournament

                          lolololol i'ma get ownd in dis tourney...
                          just need to get used to those damn speedmods

                          I'm just an old boy now

                          Comment

                          • krunkykai22
                            <3 Jumpstream <3
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2006
                            • 5436

                            #193
                            Re: Ichlie & Krunky PA Domination Tournament

                            Puro you have been added!

                            and yeah raged, speedmods are most definitely helpful ;D

                            Comment

                            • xBBx Takedown
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Sep 2007
                              • 2627

                              #194
                              Re: Ichlie & Krunky PA Domination Tournament

                              Originally posted by krunkykai22
                              Hey pr0. On our ONI challenge, I got 1-1-0-1 on nana v2 i'm gettin close there buddy

                              heres proof :P
                              hint hint: Use Beta
                              Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5-1st Place(D3B)
                              Best FMO Score-Battle Theme #37(8.0.0.1)
                              Best AAA-Sword Strike
                              Best BF-Be Princess and Mute City Remix

                              Comment

                              • krunkykai22
                                <3 Jumpstream <3
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jan 2006
                                • 5436

                                #195
                                Re: Ichlie & Krunky PA Domination Tournament

                                robbie, no. Beta friggin sux on my computer believe it or not =/.

                                pr0 i thought you said you double bf'd TDSoK? It says your best is 3 goods :P unless you did it on your main account and not TC. checking now .... yeah no that has like 30 something goods :P hahaha so to fix it ...

                                Originally posted by TC_Pr0
                                i TRIPLE BF'd TDSoK
                                and yeah thats not bad !!!

                                Comment

                                Working...