Ichlie & Krunky PA Domination Tournament

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Gun92
    The Paragon of Perfection
    • Aug 2006
    • 4826

    #226
    Re: Ichlie & Krunky PA Domination Tournament

    He is just playing in different divisions but the ghosting one doesn't count.

    Comment

    • Vanilla Mnm
      cavs
      • Dec 2007
      • 3258

      #227
      Re: Ichlie & Krunky PA Domination Tournament

      RagedBerserker is D5. He won my tournament in D4, but there were 5 divisions.

      Comment

      • kmay
        Don't forget me
        • Jan 2007
        • 6534

        #228
        Re: Ichlie & Krunky PA Domination Tournament

        he got a new computer with vista. they know what they are doing

        Comment

        • ichliebekase
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Simfile Author
          • May 2006
          • 3213

          #229
          Re: Ichlie & Krunky PA Domination Tournament

          I got a new computer with vista and my rank has been cut in half since...vista is no reason for a person to do worse.
          Glorious Morning - Misc, level 48
          We Will Fly - Dance 2, level 53
          =.The Ocean.= - Dance 2, level 56, collab with krunkykai22
          Garden Party - Dance, level 38

          Comment

          • kmay
            Don't forget me
            • Jan 2007
            • 6534

            #230
            Re: Ichlie & Krunky PA Domination Tournament

            yes it is. i play on both, and my vista scores are so much worse. it depends on other stuff your computer has

            /knows nothing about the words. ram, processing. umm IDK.

            on my cousins vista laptop i do about the same as my XP, but at my dad on his vista. ~100 more goods per song and random misses

            Comment

            • A2P
              FFR Veteran
              • Apr 2009
              • 3127

              #231
              Re: Ichlie & Krunky PA Domination Tournament

              holy **** there's a d6?

              Holy ****

              Comment

              • krunkykai22
                <3 Jumpstream <3
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2006
                • 5436

                #232
                Re: Ichlie & Krunky PA Domination Tournament

                lmao A2P added in an extra division so people would play against the people they compete with better :P.

                As for the theory of raged. I have XP, windows 7, and vista all on one computer. I play 7/XP only when i want to play FFR. My best on EHHS is 12 goods. I played on vista yesterday cause i wanted to see how i can do, and within 350 notes i had 30 goods.

                I'm going to keep watching his stats and his gameplays and before the round starts if he has gotten his skill back so to say with vista i will move him up to D5. Til then, his recent gameplays and his recent scores are showing that of vanilla almost exact. So they should pretty much compete extremely well.

                Comment

                • ichliebekase
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • May 2006
                  • 3213

                  #233
                  Re: Ichlie & Krunky PA Domination Tournament

                  It's because you guys have multiple..things on your computers that makes vista worse. Having vista alone doesn't make you worse. I have vista and vista only, and I've been doing better since I got this new computer. Raged has vista only from what I understand. So I'll wait for his scores to get better. In samurai's tournament he's already doing better.
                  Glorious Morning - Misc, level 48
                  We Will Fly - Dance 2, level 53
                  =.The Ocean.= - Dance 2, level 56, collab with krunkykai22
                  Garden Party - Dance, level 38

                  Comment

                  • ichliebekase
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • May 2006
                    • 3213

                    #234
                    Re: Ichlie & Krunky PA Domination Tournament

                    Originally posted by RagedBerserker
                    Alright I'm starting to progress in improving my game on a completely different new set-up...
                    Point proven yet?
                    Glorious Morning - Misc, level 48
                    We Will Fly - Dance 2, level 53
                    =.The Ocean.= - Dance 2, level 56, collab with krunkykai22
                    Garden Party - Dance, level 38

                    Comment

                    • 8 Hour Whore
                      ←↓↑→ Lets Bang? ←↓↑→
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 2324

                      #235
                      Re: Ichlie & Krunky PA Domination Tournament

                      D5
                      krunkykai22(no credits but for title)
                      GG_Guru
                      Adamaja456
                      Plan_Bsk81127
                      wargasm1
                      8 Hour Whore
                      TC_Pr0
                      dandandamdandan1111
                      Silver_Brian
                      0
                      woker-x
                      JMC 9793
                      kjwkjw
                      mnnicol
                      TC_llama499
                      PuRoDoMiNiCaNo
                      phe0nixblade

                      I still feel beast =]]
                      Also, I'm taking a break really until this tourney starts. Gotta save up meh skittles!
                      Quiglys gotta save up his nutella
                      RAWR
                      R.I.P JellyGod <333

                      Best AAA: Banned Forever
                      BlackFlags: 49

                      Comment

                      • krunkykai22
                        &lt;3 Jumpstream &lt;3
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2006
                        • 5436

                        #236
                        Re: Ichlie &amp; Krunky PA Domination Tournament

                        Yeah sweetheart and look at how many goods on the song he already AAA'd .....

                        Just because i have 3 OS on my computer doesnt mean it lags or slows me down.

                        I created 2 separate partitions for those 2 other Operating systems. The ram is equally divided as seeing i have bought more ram for my computer. Each partition is running on 8 gigs of RAM. I don't lag whatsoever anymore after installing XP.

                        Raged has amazing scores in his requiem and all that jazz but recently with his scores, he would get knocked outta D5 even by 8 hour at this point.

                        Comment

                        • kmay
                          Don't forget me
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 6534

                          #237
                          Re: Ichlie &amp; Krunky PA Domination Tournament

                          i make it a point to never have anything running other then FFR on both computer. vista because i need it for FFR, and my XP because it sucks hardcore

                          Comment

                          • ichliebekase
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • May 2006
                            • 3213

                            #238
                            Re: Ichlie &amp; Krunky PA Domination Tournament

                            Reason why he got the goods is because he's working with speed mods now that he's not used to. When your speed mod is jumped, your reaction time isn't the same so he's still getting used to it.
                            Glorious Morning - Misc, level 48
                            We Will Fly - Dance 2, level 53
                            =.The Ocean.= - Dance 2, level 56, collab with krunkykai22
                            Garden Party - Dance, level 38

                            Comment

                            • 8 Hour Whore
                              ←↓↑→ Lets Bang? ←↓↑→
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 2324

                              #239
                              Re: Ichlie &amp; Krunky PA Domination Tournament

                              lol yea
                              Just to clear everything up.. I get a lot of my scores on Vista but when it's an important tourney/round that I think I'm in trouble I go to my friends house and play on his XP. Scores are way different =P
                              R.I.P JellyGod <333

                              Best AAA: Banned Forever
                              BlackFlags: 49

                              Comment

                              • RagedBerserker
                                Hello Kitty
                                • Sep 2004
                                • 1296

                                #240
                                Re: Ichlie &amp; Krunky PA Domination Tournament

                                Oh boy the drama over me ... I have been adjusting to completely new settings, and yes vista is one of them, so are speedmods, and so is using a laptop as my keyboard/computer. I will get destroyed in D5 no doubt if I'm put there... once I get to the higher level VCs and everything above, I'm horrible. I see some people don't want me in D4 but if my scores really start looking like they did when I was on my original set-up I wont care if you move me to D5.

                                I'm just an old boy now

                                Comment

                                Working...