Ichlie & Krunky PA Domination Tournament

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • krunkykai22
    <3 Jumpstream <3
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2006
    • 5436

    #211
    Re: Ichlie & Krunky PA Domination Tournament

    lol leave it to gun to post white in

    Comment

    • TC_Halogen
      Rhythm game specialist.
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Feb 2008
      • 19376

      #212
      Re: Ichlie & Krunky PA Domination Tournament

      I did that on page 2, haha.

      Comment

      • krunkykai22
        <3 Jumpstream <3
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2006
        • 5436

        #213
        Re: Ichlie & Krunky PA Domination Tournament

        lmao i know you did AJ :P but if i remember correctly you also had some regular text too lol

        gun D2 or D3 ...

        Comment

        • Gun92
          The Paragon of Perfection
          • Aug 2006
          • 4826

          #214
          Re: Ichlie & Krunky PA Domination Tournament

          Ugh...I really don't know. I doubt I can win or do well in D3...but I don't know if D2 is going to be challenging enough. You decide and Ill play where ever I get placed...and try not to complain :P

          Comment

          • Vanilla Mnm
            cavs
            • Dec 2007
            • 3258

            #215
            Re: Ichlie & Krunky PA Domination Tournament

            It's not my decision, but I'd say D3. Step it up a bit, challenge yourself.

            Comment

            • krunkykai22
              <3 Jumpstream <3
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2006
              • 5436

              #216
              Re: Ichlie & Krunky PA Domination Tournament

              very well said vanilla, i did post in the OP that i wanted to challenge you guys. D3 it is bro.

              Comment

              • Gun92
                The Paragon of Perfection
                • Aug 2006
                • 4826

                #217
                Re: Ichlie & Krunky PA Domination Tournament

                Works for me. Like I said, it really doesn't matter where I get placed cause I have no clue where I should be. I don't think I'm good enough for D3, but at some point I gotta move up.

                Comment

                • Dreddshott
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 481

                  #218
                  Re: Ichlie & Krunky PA Domination Tournament

                  In, D3 =]

                  Comment

                  • phe0nixblade
                    Praise the sun mofo
                    • Sep 2005
                    • 4281

                    #219
                    Re: Ichlie & Krunky PA Domination Tournament

                    in, hopefully d4 :\

                    Comment

                    • ichliebekase
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • May 2006
                      • 3213

                      #220
                      Re: Ichlie & Krunky PA Domination Tournament

                      Oh this oughta be fun! I have to place people! Usually Frankie does the placing but he went out tonight. Soooo I'll make the right decision...hopefully :]
                      Glorious Morning - Misc, level 48
                      We Will Fly - Dance 2, level 53
                      =.The Ocean.= - Dance 2, level 56, collab with krunkykai22
                      Garden Party - Dance, level 38

                      Comment

                      • jstainer
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2006
                        • 78

                        #221
                        Re: Ichlie & Krunky PA Domination Tournament

                        I'll be in. I'm probably the worst FFR player that actively plays in tournaments but every tournament needs cannon fodder I suppose.

                        Comment

                        • krunkykai22
                          <3 Jumpstream <3
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2006
                          • 5436

                          #222
                          Re: Ichlie & Krunky PA Domination Tournament

                          Dredd, D3.

                          Phe0nix, D5. You thought D4 when you AAA'd Lawn Wake IV?

                          And welcome jstainer :]

                          /so totally ichliebekase right now hahaha.

                          Comment

                          • TC_Pr0
                            Washed up d5 player
                            • Jul 2009
                            • 631

                            #223
                            Re: Ichlie & Krunky PA Domination Tournament

                            Originally posted by krunkykai22
                            robbie, no. Beta friggin sux on my computer believe it or not =/.

                            pr0 i thought you said you double bf'd TDSoK? It says your best is 3 goods :P unless you did it on your main account and not TC. checking now .... yeah no that has like 30 something goods :P hahaha so to fix it ...



                            and yeah thats not bad !!!
                            Oh no. I double BF'd It. I didn't finish the song because I freaked out because I got them in the final one note section.
                            Waiting for super awesome quote to put in here

                            Comment

                            • krunkykai22
                              <3 Jumpstream <3
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jan 2006
                              • 5436

                              #224
                              Re: Ichlie & Krunky PA Domination Tournament

                              dude i got my bf on the last fuccin note *cries*

                              Comment

                              • jstainer
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2006
                                • 78

                                #225
                                Re: Ichlie & Krunky PA Domination Tournament

                                What does ghosting mean?

                                Comment

                                Working...