House's Arcade Madness Tournament- II

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Gun92
    The Paragon of Perfection
    • Aug 2006
    • 4826

    #121
    Re: House's Arcade Madness Tournament- II

    Thats cool...I looked at the instructions, I just didn't read. All I needed was controls and I was golden. Ill play again tomorrow a couple of times, see what I can come up with, Ill try and beat you :P

    Comment

    • MarkHouseMD
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2007
      • 175

      #122
      Re: House's Arcade Madness Tournament- II

      Has anybody talked to sumzup lately

      Comment

      • Commandersa1
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2006
        • 2344

        #123
        Re: House's Arcade Madness Tournament- II

        Originally posted by MarkHouseMD
        Has anybody talked to sumzup lately
        He has not been online since May 1st...

        So that would be a no.

        Comment

        • MarkHouseMD
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2007
          • 175

          #124
          Re: House's Arcade Madness Tournament- II

          hmmm....

          Comment

          • Gun92
            The Paragon of Perfection
            • Aug 2006
            • 4826

            #125
            Re: House's Arcade Madness Tournament- II

            Less competition in my book

            Comment

            • MarkHouseMD
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2007
              • 175

              #126
              Re: House's Arcade Madness Tournament- II

              This is true... Remember everybody round 4 ends tonight, three more to go

              Comment

              • Gun92
                The Paragon of Perfection
                • Aug 2006
                • 4826

                #127
                Re: House's Arcade Madness Tournament- II

                Dont forget to update the front page, Tass has a score he posted.

                Comment

                • Tasselfoot
                  Retired BOSS
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2003
                  • 25185

                  #128
                  Re: House's Arcade Madness Tournament- II

                  is 1 person being removed this round, like the previous ones?
                  RIP

                  Comment

                  • Gun92
                    The Paragon of Perfection
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 4826

                    #129
                    Re: House's Arcade Madness Tournament- II

                    That would be my guess.

                    Comment

                    • MarkHouseMD
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 175

                      #130
                      Re: House's Arcade Madness Tournament- II

                      Yeah, only one person is gone, more than likely it's going to be sumz, because I haven't heard from him all week, but otherwise if he does submit it's going to be the person with the lowest score, and all that fun stuff.

                      Sorry I haven't been updating, been fairly busy, I'm designing a new tournament/league, I haven't decided yet but it's taking me forever, I have the concept down, I just can't get the utility. It'll probably been a couple weeks, maybe more, maybe less, after this tourney is over, i'm actually glad this one went through i'm having fun with it.

                      Oh well I guess I could update really fast let me just review the scores, and post.

                      Comment

                      • Gun92
                        The Paragon of Perfection
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 4826

                        #131
                        Re: House's Arcade Madness Tournament- II

                        I got such a low time...that grasshopper is such a bitch >.< Ill have a ss soon.
                        Meh >.<

                        I seriously suck at this game
                        Last edited by Gun92; 05-6-2008, 09:13 AM.

                        Comment

                        • Tasselfoot
                          Retired BOSS
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jul 2003
                          • 25185

                          #132
                          Re: House's Arcade Madness Tournament- II

                          yea. the grasshopper sucks.
                          RIP

                          Comment

                          • MarkHouseMD
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 175

                            #133
                            Re: House's Arcade Madness Tournament- II

                            I don't get it, so is there a way to fight off the grasshopper, or do you just tuck you head bettween your legs and kiss your ass good bye

                            Comment

                            • Gun92
                              The Paragon of Perfection
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 4826

                              #134
                              Re: House's Arcade Madness Tournament- II

                              I think if your constantly moving, he doesn't touch you. You stand on a wire for too long and he attacks you.

                              Comment

                              • MarkHouseMD
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 175

                                #135
                                Re: House's Arcade Madness Tournament- II

                                well I actually found out that by pressing the up arrow, you can jump over birds, and also when the grasshopper or whatever grabs you, press up as fast as you can he'll let you go, but do it before you hit a bird.

                                Comment

                                Working...