House's Arcade Madness Tournament- II

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Gun92
    The Paragon of Perfection
    • Aug 2006
    • 4826

    #136
    Re: House's Arcade Madness Tournament- II

    Hmmm then I might have to replay. I was just running side to side really >.<

    Comment

    • MarkHouseMD
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2007
      • 175

      #137
      Re: House's Arcade Madness Tournament- II

      Hey Tass you havin a hard time with the grasshopper

      Comment

      • Gun92
        The Paragon of Perfection
        • Aug 2006
        • 4826

        #138
        Re: House's Arcade Madness Tournament- II

        I think I'm gonna sit on that time...the lil bugs voice annoys me, lol

        Comment

        • Tasselfoot
          Retired BOSS
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jul 2003
          • 25185

          #139
          Re: House's Arcade Madness Tournament- II

          i knew all that already about the grasshopper. figured it out very quickly.... it's still annoying.
          RIP

          Comment

          • Gun92
            The Paragon of Perfection
            • Aug 2006
            • 4826

            #140
            Re: House's Arcade Madness Tournament- II

            I have a feeling I'm gonna be out this round

            Comment

            • MarkHouseMD
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2007
              • 175

              #141
              Re: House's Arcade Madness Tournament- II

              So Tass what's the best you've got so far

              Comment

              • pmonibuv1
                FFR Veteran
                • Aug 2007
                • 3236

                #142
                Re: House's Arcade Madness Tournament- II

                ill try and get better. this game is fun though.
                FMO AAA's (55): Rottel-Da-Station, Church Bells, Arrogant Cobbler, Grocery Escape Plan, Disconnected Hardkore, Minute Waltz v2, Battle Theme #37, Flight of the Bumblebee, Midnight Dragon, Jeanie and Caroline, Blue-Violet, Puzzle, Kyrie, 300, Largiloquent Dithyramb, Brandish Headless, Going On Spring Wind, Novo Mundo, Gacha Gacha Hertz Figu atto Radio, Starwolf, Melonman's OP, Summer Time Perfume, Perfect Cherry Storm, Hajnal, Epidermis, Strangeprogram, Thrash, Lawn Wake I (LW EP Edit), Choprite, AIM Anthem, Dance and Zeal, Kanon Medley ~Metal Wings~, Clockwork, JULIA, Heavenly Spores, Distorted God, Radio Heads, Epilogue, Spoils, Ripoff, Since 1983, A FLOWER GARDEN, The earth blew up, Phalanx, Chronograph, Black Key Etude, Trinity, super mario bros theme (original NES is awesome), Jack-The-Ripper, Poppin' Shower, cheerful forest, Trisection v2, Devilz Staircase, Colibri, Club

                FGO AAA's (2): Time To Eye, The Bird's Concrete Nosedive

                sigpic


                Comment

                • Tasselfoot
                  Retired BOSS
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2003
                  • 25185

                  #143
                  Re: House's Arcade Madness Tournament- II

                  a minute and 21 seconds.... ****ing grasshopper.
                  RIP

                  Comment

                  • pmonibuv1
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Aug 2007
                    • 3236

                    #144
                    Re: House's Arcade Madness Tournament- II

                    take this gun! and you too tass.
                    FMO AAA's (55): Rottel-Da-Station, Church Bells, Arrogant Cobbler, Grocery Escape Plan, Disconnected Hardkore, Minute Waltz v2, Battle Theme #37, Flight of the Bumblebee, Midnight Dragon, Jeanie and Caroline, Blue-Violet, Puzzle, Kyrie, 300, Largiloquent Dithyramb, Brandish Headless, Going On Spring Wind, Novo Mundo, Gacha Gacha Hertz Figu atto Radio, Starwolf, Melonman's OP, Summer Time Perfume, Perfect Cherry Storm, Hajnal, Epidermis, Strangeprogram, Thrash, Lawn Wake I (LW EP Edit), Choprite, AIM Anthem, Dance and Zeal, Kanon Medley ~Metal Wings~, Clockwork, JULIA, Heavenly Spores, Distorted God, Radio Heads, Epilogue, Spoils, Ripoff, Since 1983, A FLOWER GARDEN, The earth blew up, Phalanx, Chronograph, Black Key Etude, Trinity, super mario bros theme (original NES is awesome), Jack-The-Ripper, Poppin' Shower, cheerful forest, Trisection v2, Devilz Staircase, Colibri, Club

                    FGO AAA's (2): Time To Eye, The Bird's Concrete Nosedive

                    sigpic


                    Comment

                    • Gun92
                      The Paragon of Perfection
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 4826

                      #145
                      Re: House's Arcade Madness Tournament- II

                      Better be careful what you say pmon, you got me by 2 seconds, so I'm not gonna take that sitting down :P

                      Comment

                      • Tasselfoot
                        Retired BOSS
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jul 2003
                        • 25185

                        #146
                        Re: House's Arcade Madness Tournament- II

                        never playing this again. grasshopper too frustrating. the number of times i got between 1:20 and 1:24.... dear lord.

                        RIP

                        Comment

                        • Gun92
                          The Paragon of Perfection
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 4826

                          #147
                          Re: House's Arcade Madness Tournament- II

                          Damnit...that means I have to try again >.<

                          Comment

                          • Tasselfoot
                            Retired BOSS
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jul 2003
                            • 25185

                            #148
                            Re: House's Arcade Madness Tournament- II

                            well. you're still ahead of destiny and commander.
                            RIP

                            Comment

                            • lxDestinyxl
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 3247

                              #149
                              Re: House's Arcade Madness Tournament- II

                              Lame.
                              Attached Files

                              Comment

                              • Gun92
                                The Paragon of Perfection
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 4826

                                #150
                                Re: House's Arcade Madness Tournament- II

                                I may be ahead, but I've played in enough tournaments to know that being ahead doesn't always mean your gonna win.

                                Comment

                                Working...