House's Arcade Madness Tournament- II

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tasselfoot
    Retired BOSS
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2003
    • 25185

    #196
    Re: House's Arcade Madness Tournament- II

    damn. i was hoping you both wouldn't submit... let me win without a finals.


    also, house, if i didn't mention it... i don't want any credits. give them to everyone else.
    RIP

    Comment

    • Commandersa1
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2006
      • 2344

      #197
      Re: House's Arcade Madness Tournament- II

      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
      damn. i was hoping you both wouldn't submit... let me win without a finals.


      also, house, if i didn't mention it... i don't want any credits. give them to everyone else.
      I cannot let you win all the tourneys. I will definitely beat you in this one since I have no chance anymore in Fractal's. :P

      Comment

      • Tasselfoot
        Retired BOSS
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jul 2003
        • 25185

        #198
        Re: House's Arcade Madness Tournament- II

        Awww. I was secretly hoping that you had gotten a few awesome scores on Fractals, and were waiting til the last second to snipe me with them, so I couldn't attempt to re-beat them.

        Will you at least be submitting scores for rounds 5/6/7 in Fractal's? You are still easily in 2nd place over blackjack...
        RIP

        Comment

        • Commandersa1
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2006
          • 2344

          #199
          Re: House's Arcade Madness Tournament- II

          Originally posted by Tasselfoot
          Awww. I was secretly hoping that you had gotten a few awesome scores on Fractals, and were waiting til the last second to snipe me with them, so I couldn't attempt to re-beat them.

          Will you at least be submitting scores for rounds 5/6/7 in Fractal's? You are still easily in 2nd place over blackjack...
          I guess you will have to wait and see...

          I'll definitely submit at the last second. Hah

          Comment

          • Gun92
            The Paragon of Perfection
            • Aug 2006
            • 4826

            #200
            Re: House's Arcade Madness Tournament- II

            Yea...I have to wave the flag at this one...my time has been cut really short this weekend so I got swamped with no chance to finish the game. I could beat Commanders score, but I just don't have the time. Ill get you all next time Good luck in the finals, I'll be watching

            Comment

            • Commandersa1
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2006
              • 2344

              #201
              Re: House's Arcade Madness Tournament- II

              It is exactly May 12, 12:00 A.M. central, but you are not online...

              Comment

              • Tasselfoot
                Retired BOSS
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jul 2003
                • 25185

                #202
                Re: House's Arcade Madness Tournament- II

                dork.
                RIP

                Comment

                • Commandersa1
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 2344

                  #203
                  Re: House's Arcade Madness Tournament- II

                  Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                  dork.
                  Bleh, Sorry...I'm really bored.

                  Comment

                  • Tasselfoot
                    Retired BOSS
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jul 2003
                    • 25185

                    #204
                    Re: House's Arcade Madness Tournament- II

                    go post your scores for Fractal's then. i want to have a shot to re-up you if you've bested any of mine.
                    RIP

                    Comment

                    • MarkHouseMD
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 175

                      #205
                      Re: House's Arcade Madness Tournament- II

                      Okay guys hey, I kinda caught a bug this weekend, and just laid around all day, didn't even touch my computer, so here's whats going on. I'm going to post the finals for the tournament tommorow at 1pm CDT. At that time the two people in the finals will have till thursday at 12am CDT to post their final scores. Then We will decided the winner from there.

                      But congratulation to Gun92 for taking third place. Please contact me to verify that you have read this forum, then I will send you the prize.

                      Otherwise, rest and prepare for the Finals, Good luck Tasselfoot and Commandersa1 See you later.

                      House

                      Comment

                      • Tasselfoot
                        Retired BOSS
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jul 2003
                        • 25185

                        #206
                        Re: House's Arcade Madness Tournament- II

                        It's past 1pm CDT...
                        RIP

                        Comment

                        • MarkHouseMD
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 175

                          #207
                          Re: House's Arcade Madness Tournament- II

                          THE FINALS HAVE STARTED... sorry i got home from school later than usual

                          Comment

                          • Tasselfoot
                            Retired BOSS
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jul 2003
                            • 25185

                            #208
                            Re: House's Arcade Madness Tournament- II

                            lol.... you put a 10+ minute long game as the finals. greaaaaaaaaat.
                            RIP

                            Comment

                            • Gun92
                              The Paragon of Perfection
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 4826

                              #209
                              Re: House's Arcade Madness Tournament- II

                              Since Tass said he didn't want his prize, does that mean I get 2nd places prize?

                              Lol, lasted 184 seconds 1st try...guess thats pretty bad >.<
                              Last edited by Gun92; 05-13-2008, 01:32 PM.

                              Comment

                              • Tasselfoot
                                Retired BOSS
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2003
                                • 25185

                                #210
                                Re: House's Arcade Madness Tournament- II

                                yes... you get 2nd place prize.

                                ps - getting 600+ is absolute cake in this game. just a FYI.
                                RIP

                                Comment

                                Working...