House's Arcade Madness Tournament- II

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Gun92
    The Paragon of Perfection
    • Aug 2006
    • 4826

    #106
    Re: House's Arcade Madness Tournament- II

    I kinda liked this game, not very hard IMO, will get a better score when I have the time, right now gf is over and we are enjoying the night.

    Comment

    • lxDestinyxl
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2006
      • 3247

      #107
      Re: House's Arcade Madness Tournament- II

      Whoa, 20k +. I'm still in the 10K's.

      EDIT: SO CLOSE!
      Attached Files
      Last edited by lxDestinyxl; 05-3-2008, 07:25 PM.

      Comment

      • Commandersa1
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2006
        • 2344

        #108
        Re: House's Arcade Madness Tournament- II

        Wow, I was expecting someone to beat my score.

        Meh, I really do not want to play that game again.

        Comment

        • Gun92
          The Paragon of Perfection
          • Aug 2006
          • 4826

          #109
          Re: House's Arcade Madness Tournament- II

          Ill beat it, that was my first time ever playing it, soon as I figure a strategy, Ill beat ya

          Comment

          • Tasselfoot
            Retired BOSS
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2003
            • 25185

            #110
            Re: House's Arcade Madness Tournament- II

            i think i'm in trouble.
            RIP

            Comment

            • lxDestinyxl
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2006
              • 3247

              #111
              Re: House's Arcade Madness Tournament- II

              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
              i think i'm in trouble.
              Hehehe.



              By the way, what do you guys use? ㅡMouse or Arrow keys?

              Comment

              • Gun92
                The Paragon of Perfection
                • Aug 2006
                • 4826

                #112
                Re: House's Arcade Madness Tournament- II

                Mouse

                Comment

                • lxDestinyxl
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 3247

                  #113
                  Re: House's Arcade Madness Tournament- II

                  Originally posted by Gun92
                  Mouse
                  At first, I thought that arrow keys would help, but mouse is more accurate, so I prefer mouse.

                  I'm going to try to get at least 20k points.

                  Comment

                  • Commandersa1
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 2344

                    #114
                    Re: House's Arcade Madness Tournament- II

                    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                    i think i'm in trouble.
                    This game is not that hard, is it?

                    Last edited by Commandersa1; 05-3-2008, 09:55 PM.

                    Comment

                    • MarkHouseMD
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 175

                      #115
                      Re: House's Arcade Madness Tournament- II

                      Holy god, commandersa is kicking some ass. Tass you are in trouble on this one sir.

                      Comment

                      • Gun92
                        The Paragon of Perfection
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 4826

                        #116
                        Re: House's Arcade Madness Tournament- II

                        No commander, its not hard. But like I sucked at the last game, some people might suck at this...I didn't even know I had bombs :P

                        Commander, you can have first...I don't feel like playing this any more if I don't have to.
                        Last edited by Gun92; 05-4-2008, 08:48 AM.

                        Comment

                        • Commandersa1
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 2344

                          #117
                          Re: House's Arcade Madness Tournament- II

                          You did not even know you had bombs? Hah I bet that's why everyone has low scores.

                          Comment

                          • Tasselfoot
                            Retired BOSS
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jul 2003
                            • 25185

                            #118
                            Re: House's Arcade Madness Tournament- II

                            ok. this is acceptable.

                            RIP

                            Comment

                            • Gun92
                              The Paragon of Perfection
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 4826

                              #119
                              Re: House's Arcade Madness Tournament- II

                              Yea, I sat there the first few games and was like...the hell are those things over there. Then I decided to read the directions, lol. My score should be good enough, the best thing about the game is the music, IMO. Gl to everyone else

                              Comment

                              • Commandersa1
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 2344

                                #120
                                Re: House's Arcade Madness Tournament- II

                                Yeah, the instructions were kind of important. lol Especially if you listened to House's instructions. This game is not like Rhythm fireworks. A and D cycle through colors not A, S, and D. >_<

                                Mines = Bad
                                Bonus = Good

                                That 50k score: I had a shield on me till 22k and bombed my way to low 40k.

                                So basically pure luck.
                                Last edited by Commandersa1; 05-4-2008, 09:44 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...