Fractal_Monkey's Time Trial Tournament

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tasselfoot
    Retired BOSS
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2003
    • 25185

    #121
    Re: Fractal_Monkey's Time Trial Tournament

    I'm getting the same issues as Commander.
    RIP

    Comment

    • Commandersa1
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2006
      • 2344

      #122
      Re: Fractal_Monkey's Time Trial Tournament

      Is there any way we can get a different game? One that does not cause flash player to freeze. Because this is slightly annoying.

      Comment

      • Tasselfoot
        Retired BOSS
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jul 2003
        • 25185

        #123
        Re: Fractal_Monkey's Time Trial Tournament

        Agreed. Plus, I really am not enjoying this game... regardless of this really bad bug. Although I did get a 37.8x time in 1 lucky run.
        RIP

        Comment

        • Commandersa1
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2006
          • 2344

          #124
          Re: Fractal_Monkey's Time Trial Tournament

          Originally posted by Tasselfoot
          Agreed. Plus, I really am not enjoying this game... regardless of this really bad bug. Although I did get a 37.8x time in 1 lucky run.
          I'm stuck at 52 seconds... >_<. I did have a good run, but it froze and closed my browser.

          Comment

          • Tasselfoot
            Retired BOSS
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2003
            • 25185

            #125
            Re: Fractal_Monkey's Time Trial Tournament

            oh. i've been pretty consistent in the 39-42 range. 1 lucky in the 37s.
            RIP

            Comment

            • Commandersa1
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2006
              • 2344

              #126
              Re: Fractal_Monkey's Time Trial Tournament

              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
              oh. i've been pretty consistent in the 39-42 range. 1 lucky in the 37s.
              I got down the 43-45, but I keep getting annoyed at the constant looping of the sound.

              Comment

              • Fractal_Monkey
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2005
                • 464

                #127
                Re: Fractal_Monkey's Time Trial Tournament

                Okay, I've tried the game again on a number of different sites, and the sound issue you've described occurs on all of them. It would be too much to expect you to play through that, so here's what I'll do - I'll pull this game, and put the next round's game up in its place sometime tomorrow morning my time. I can then do one of three things:

                1) Make the tournament six rounds instead of seven, ignoring this game entirely.
                2) Keep seven rounds, and put one of my rejected game choices up as a round. I'd rather not do this, because the games were rejected for having either too high or too low a variance.
                3) Keep seven rounds, and scour the Internet for a new suitable game by next Friday.

                Let me know which of these you'd want.

                Comment

                • Commandersa1
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 2344

                  #128
                  Re: Fractal_Monkey's Time Trial Tournament

                  Choice 3...
                  Last edited by Commandersa1; 05-2-2008, 06:21 PM.

                  Comment

                  • Tasselfoot
                    Retired BOSS
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jul 2003
                    • 25185

                    #129
                    Re: Fractal_Monkey's Time Trial Tournament

                    choice 3, plz.
                    RIP

                    Comment

                    • blackjack2300
                      FFR Player
                      • Sep 2006
                      • 316

                      #130
                      Re: Fractal_Monkey's Time Trial Tournament

                      3 please

                      Comment

                      • Fractal_Monkey
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 464

                        #131
                        Re: Fractal_Monkey's Time Trial Tournament

                        Option 3 it is. I'll start looking.

                        The new Round 5 is up. There should be no sound issues with this one.

                        Comment

                        • MrRubix
                          FFR Player
                          • Sep 2026
                          • 8340

                          #132
                          Re: Fractal_Monkey's Time Trial Tournament



                          Owned
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0es0Mip1jWY

                          Comment

                          • Commandersa1
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 2344

                            #133
                            Re: Fractal_Monkey's Time Trial Tournament

                            Ugh, now I have remember all of the levels again.

                            Comment

                            • Fractal_Monkey
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 464

                              #134
                              Re: Fractal_Monkey's Time Trial Tournament

                              Nice score Rubix. Commandersa1, Tass just gained 3 points on you.

                              Comment

                              • Tasselfoot
                                Retired BOSS
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2003
                                • 25185

                                #135
                                Re: Fractal_Monkey's Time Trial Tournament

                                woo! haha. this golf game.... not the worst golf game i've played. not the best either. i don't like how long it takes between letting you take shots. also, the weird angle it sits on makes it challenging to line puts up.

                                best so far: -6 and 5:18.
                                RIP

                                Comment

                                Working...