Fractal_Monkey's Time Trial Tournament

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Fractal_Monkey
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2005
    • 464

    #91
    Re: Fractal_Monkey's Time Trial Tournament

    Updated. Looks like Tass is going to win by default unless people start playing again.

    Comment

    • Commandersa1
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2006
      • 2344

      #92
      Re: Fractal_Monkey's Time Trial Tournament

      My best score is 31 seconds which is horrible. I'm trying to at least get to 27 seconds before I post.

      Comment

      • Fractal_Monkey
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2005
        • 464

        #93
        Re: Fractal_Monkey's Time Trial Tournament

        Round 4 is going up tomorrow, to remind the three of you who have stuck around. PMs will go out when I update.

        Comment

        • blackjack2300
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2006
          • 316

          #94
          Re: Fractal_Monkey's Time Trial Tournament

          woot new badge and horrible score for sled
          Attached Files
          Last edited by blackjack2300; 04-28-2008, 06:16 PM.

          Comment

          • Fractal_Monkey
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2005
            • 464

            #95
            Re: Fractal_Monkey's Time Trial Tournament

            New round has been posted. For once, I'm quite happy with my effort at the game.

            Comment

            • Commandersa1
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2006
              • 2344

              #96
              Re: Fractal_Monkey's Time Trial Tournament

              I forgot to print screen the actual map, but since this score is not that great, I did not think you would mind.



              Shift 2:
              Started at 912 seconds down to 387...

              Comment

              • Tasselfoot
                Retired BOSS
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jul 2003
                • 25185

                #97
                Re: Fractal_Monkey's Time Trial Tournament

                sent the video of my 349.x run to Fractal.
                RIP

                Comment

                • Commandersa1
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 2344

                  #98
                  Re: Fractal_Monkey's Time Trial Tournament

                  Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                  sent the video of my 349.x run to Fractal.
                  349! D:

                  That means I have to keep playing the game.

                  Comment

                  • Tasselfoot
                    Retired BOSS
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jul 2003
                    • 25185

                    #99
                    Re: Fractal_Monkey's Time Trial Tournament

                    pretty sure i can improve another few seconds... but the run was 0 death, 0 mistake.
                    RIP

                    Comment

                    • darkness3608
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2005
                      • 867

                      #100
                      Re: Fractal_Monkey's Time Trial Tournament

                      Wow man this game is pretty fun and challenging I beat your obligatory jumping thing haha, Ill do the score later since im tired right now
                      Best FC= The Field Of Snow
                      Best AAA= Dance 2 This

                      4th place in jons FFR Polymath
                      5th place in Funmonkeys and kjwkjw's tourney

                      Comment

                      • Commandersa1
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 2344

                        #101
                        Re: Fractal_Monkey's Time Trial Tournament

                        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                        sent the video of my 349.x run to Fractal.
                        Wow, after a few tries I also got 349.x.

                        Comment

                        • Fractal_Monkey
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 464

                          #102
                          Re: Fractal_Monkey's Time Trial Tournament

                          Nice music with the vid Tass. You are actually faster than I am on most of the early levels, about 3 seconds up to the end of the crosses level. (Which I expected, since I messed up a bit at the start.) I gain about 2 seconds on the spike corridor level, 3.5 seconds on the the arrow gauntlet level, 1.5 seconds on the second-to-last level and 6 seconds on the last proper level. Putting our runs together, one of us could probably get 337.x on a perfect run. I shouldn't really tell you exactly how to improve while the tourney's still going on, but with any swing being minimal in this round, this quick public analysis won't matter.

                          Commandersa1, got your PM. (349.3, it's going on the front page with the other scores) Also, I'll accept your Polar Drift time, seeing as it's not amazingly fast. I'm being more lenient on slower times, since I really don't believe you'd cheat a time 5 seconds slower than Tass.

                          p.s. Commandersa1's aggregate time: 587.83 seconds.
                          Tass's aggregate time: 592.67 seconds.

                          Two of the last three rounds are long ones, one of which is 10 mins +. Should be a good finale.

                          Edit: I told you this was a low-variance round.
                          Last edited by Fractal_Monkey; 04-29-2008, 03:49 PM.

                          Comment

                          • Commandersa1
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 2344

                            #103
                            Re: Fractal_Monkey's Time Trial Tournament

                            Ha, beat Tass by .4 seconds. Unfortunately, that will give him incentive to go faster.

                            Also, Fancy Pants(Can improve if needed): My Firefox is overloading on memory so the scores will not show up. I hope it saves...

                            Last edited by Commandersa1; 04-29-2008, 04:00 PM.

                            Comment

                            • Fractal_Monkey
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 464

                              #104
                              Re: Fractal_Monkey's Time Trial Tournament

                              I was right about Shift 2. Just got a 340.8 on video, with ~3-4 seconds of mistakes as well.

                              Comment

                              • Tasselfoot
                                Retired BOSS
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2003
                                • 25185

                                #105
                                Re: Fractal_Monkey's Time Trial Tournament

                                damn... 153 on FPA. meh. Sora's got me pretty good on most of these games. I'll work to improve SHIFT still though.
                                RIP

                                Comment

                                Working...