Fractal_Monkey's Time Trial Tournament
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
-
-
Comment
-
-
Re: Fractal_Monkey's Time Trial Tournament
If I do not get better at golf than I think I lost this tourney.
For PR2:
I have a 1:27 picture on my other computer, but this will do for now.



This game took me forever to be good at. My first time was 23 min then it went down like 21, 15, 13, 11, 8, 6. :P
Last edited by Commandersa1; 05-14-2008, 04:14 PM.
Comment
-
Re: Fractal_Monkey's Time Trial Tournament
damn. you're 2 seconds back of me on PR2. heh. guess we're pretty optimized....RIPComment
-
Re: Fractal_Monkey's Time Trial Tournament
It's hard/takes forever to optimize on a game where you can level up and gain more experience. :/
Also, it's one second. I have a 1:27 time...
Will there not be a 4th and 5th place prize since no one else has submitted for all rounds?Last edited by Commandersa1; 05-14-2008, 10:54 PM.
Comment
-
Re: Fractal_Monkey's Time Trial Tournament
The Total Score prize fund will still go to the first 5 places. There just so happen to have been 5 people who have submitted more than 1 round.
With the Total Time prize fund, that will be divided among the first 5 who submit for every round. So yes, as things stand, there will only be 3 prizes. Actually, since Tass can't receive credit prizes, the credits will be divided between Commander and blackjack.
If Tass wins on Total Time:
2nd gets 9000 credits
3rd gets 4500 credits
If Tass is 2nd:
1st gets 10000 credits
2nd gets 3500 credits
These may change if someone ninjas in a bunch of scores at the last minute. Right now, Commander will get about 15k credits from this tourney, and blackjack will get 6500, with Commander getting an extra 1000 (effectively drawn from blackjack's prizes) if he wins. It'll be slightly more than those figures if Tass wins by Total Score as well.
EDIT: The gap from Tass to Commander is 15.1 points and 73.33 seconds. From Tass to blackjack, it's 100.2 points and 474.81 seconds.Last edited by Fractal_Monkey; 05-15-2008, 03:03 AM.Comment
-
Re: Fractal_Monkey's Time Trial Tournament
improvements on PR2... not that 10 seconds out of 240 really matters...

3:54 by my calculation.RIPComment
-
Re: Fractal_Monkey's Time Trial Tournament
Ugh, that golf game is killing me...
>:0Last edited by Commandersa1; 05-15-2008, 04:11 PM.
Comment
-
-
Re: Fractal_Monkey's Time Trial Tournament
I make people forfeit...lol


Last edited by Commandersa1; 05-15-2008, 04:41 PM.
Comment
-
Re: Fractal_Monkey's Time Trial Tournament
Just under 24 hours left. Very close between the two of you now.
Edit: What Tass said. wtf
Edit edit: Commander - 642.3175513
Tass - 641.6521386Last edited by Fractal_Monkey; 05-15-2008, 04:24 PM.Comment
-
Re: Fractal_Monkey's Time Trial Tournament
I improved my Mario time by 1 second, and my razor time by 4 seconds. Am I winning?Last edited by Commandersa1; 05-15-2008, 04:31 PM.
Comment
-
Re: Fractal_Monkey's Time Trial Tournament
That's score. By overall score, you're up by 1.1 points. By overall time, you're down by 34.7 seconds.Comment
Comment