Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rsr2
    Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl
    • Oct 2004
    • 1386

    #361
    Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

    Here you go
    Attached Files
    Originally posted by MrGiggles
    "You shouldn't believe what everyone says about me. I took a shower with my cousin, once. And I have racist thoughts."

    Comment

    • Jtehanonymous
      Hunger Games Hunty
      • Jan 2007
      • 3770

      #362
      Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

      Awesome! You guys got the tournament started up. I was sitting at All-County Orchestra, nervous about two things. 1. My audition drawing closer and closer. 2. The fact that I was two hundred miles away from my computer, and this tourney was supposed to launch that night.

      I ended up getting 7th chair out of 20 people. =) These kids are like, the best in the county too, so I was pretty proud...

      I'll now be here full-time (Well, in the evenings anyways). XD.

      BTW, the cookie cutter game makes me hungry.

      Comment

      • Kekeb
        davai
        • Dec 2006
        • 2765

        #363
        Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

        Originally posted by Jtehanonymous
        BTW, the cookie cutter game makes me hungry.
        Like i said to jugglin, the chef in that game creeps me out :/

        Also, congrats.

        Comment

        • flipsta_lombax
          Lombax Connoisseur
          • May 2006
          • 2556

          #364
          Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)



          3rd try for the day. No avmisses, but random goods are no fun either.
          Best FGO: Time To Eye{3-0-0-0}

          Best SCORE: Husigi Usagi Milk Tei {16-1-2-8}

          Comment

          • rshadow8888
            FFR's Buizel
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2005
            • 3120

            #365
            Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

            I hate solitude sun. oh well, time to go get like a 14 good score or something like that

            Comment

            • One Winged Angel
              Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2007
              • 10837

              #366
              Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

              oh wow, i'm on the good team

              yay, i'm with hammy


              Originally posted by ilikexd
              i want to be cucked by cirno

              Comment

              • jugglinguy
                Use me as a porta-potty
                • Dec 2006
                • 4319

                #367
                Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

                Originally posted by Black Yoshi


                i officially hate this song
                Way to waste your time playing a song you hate and blaming it on us...
                Originally posted by Jem
                Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

                You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

                Comment

                • rshadow8888
                  FFR's Buizel
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2005
                  • 3120

                  #368
                  Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

                  http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...eplay/8692872/
                  there
                  4 good score. Best I can do on this song right now.

                  Comment

                  • jugglinguy
                    Use me as a porta-potty
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 4319

                    #369
                    Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

                    I really like these replays coming in, BUT HOLY CRAP THEY NEED A BUTTON TO SEE THE ENDING.
                    Originally posted by Jem
                    Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

                    You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

                    Comment

                    • DarkManticoreX2
                      TWG Overlord
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 7355

                      #370
                      Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

                      Oh no, me and Flipsta are tied. I better go AAA.
                      AAA's = 800

                      Originally posted by V
                      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                      Comment

                      • flipsta_lombax
                        Lombax Connoisseur
                        • May 2006
                        • 2556

                        #371
                        Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

                        Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                        Oh no, me and Flipsta are tied. I better go AAA.
                        >=) I triple-dog dare yah.
                        Best FGO: Time To Eye{3-0-0-0}

                        Best SCORE: Husigi Usagi Milk Tei {16-1-2-8}

                        Comment

                        • One Winged Angel
                          Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2007
                          • 10837

                          #372
                          Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

                          i'll aaa if manti sups his score

                          please aaa, manti
                          Attached Files


                          Originally posted by ilikexd
                          i want to be cucked by cirno

                          Comment

                          • flipsta_lombax
                            Lombax Connoisseur
                            • May 2006
                            • 2556

                            #373
                            Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)



                            I got nervous, haha. Even though one winged BF'd it, c'mon Manti, AAA, gogogo. >=3
                            Best FGO: Time To Eye{3-0-0-0}

                            Best SCORE: Husigi Usagi Milk Tei {16-1-2-8}

                            Comment

                            • DarkManticoreX2
                              TWG Overlord
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 7355

                              #374
                              Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

                              Fine. I'll nail you both tommorow.

                              I can't get on the good ffr computer right now. :'(
                              AAA's = 800

                              Originally posted by V
                              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                              Comment

                              • One Winged Angel
                                Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2007
                                • 10837

                                #375
                                Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

                                ohshi pwnsyew

                                ohshi!


                                Originally posted by ilikexd
                                i want to be cucked by cirno

                                Comment

                                Working...