Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jugglinguy
    Use me as a porta-potty
    • Dec 2006
    • 4319

    #316
    Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

    20 more minutes until round 1!
    Originally posted by Jem
    Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

    You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

    Comment

    • Tidus810
      slimy, yet ... satisfying
      FFR Simfile Author
      • May 2007
      • 1244

      #317
      Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

      Originally posted by jugglinguy
      20 more minutes until round 1!
      o rly? awesome.

      Comment

      • lumphoboextreme
        FFR Veteran
        • Jan 2005
        • 8592

        #318
        Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

        lets start this and see what kind of scores im capable of.... oh yeah. didnt read the rules and stuff, if you have the best score/AAA are you immune from being voted off?

        Comment

        • jugglinguy
          Use me as a porta-potty
          • Dec 2006
          • 4319

          #319
          Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

          Originally posted by lumphoboextreme
          lets start this and see what kind of scores im capable of.... oh yeah. didnt read the rules and stuff, if you have the best score/AAA are you immune from being voted off?
          If you have have the best score when there is only one tribe, you will be immune, however if both teams are still competing, then if your tribe wins (the immunity challenge) then your tribe won't go to tribal council (vote someone off)
          Originally posted by Jem
          Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

          You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

          Comment

          • EnR
            Massive flaming dildos.
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2007
            • 8431

            #320
            Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

            Uhm....What the ****, I signed up RIGHT before Hammy, why am I not on the list. I hate it when this **** happens.

            Originally posted by EnR
            In
            Last edited by EnR; 01-17-2008, 02:52 PM.
            sigpic

            Comment

            • DayMan951
              yfwdbwdsb
              • Dec 2007
              • 2255

              #321
              Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

              Originally posted by EnR
              Uhm....What the ****, I signed up RIGHT before Hammy, why am I not on the list. I hate it when this **** happens.
              Look at the first post where it says eurostud. He forgot to add a new line so your name is right next to his.

              Comment

              • jugglinguy
                Use me as a porta-potty
                • Dec 2006
                • 4319

                #322
                Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

                Originally posted by DayMan951
                Look at the first post where it says eurostud. He forgot to add a new line so your name is right next to his.
                I was just gonna say that, cause I knew i had your name on the actual file of the list. Sorry for that man.
                Originally posted by Jem
                Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

                You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

                Comment

                • EnR
                  Massive flaming dildos.
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2007
                  • 8431

                  #323
                  Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

                  OOOOO Haha, I would have never noticed that, I should have ctrl+f rofl.

                  Anyway, I guess you guys din't know Eric(friend that got my good scores) doesn't play anymore, and me(Ryan) will get crushed by anyone in expert and even some in Advanced, I think it's too late to move down but whatever.
                  sigpic

                  Comment

                  • jugglinguy
                    Use me as a porta-potty
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 4319

                    #324
                    Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

                    Originally posted by EnR
                    OOOOO Haha, I would have never noticed that, I should have ctrl+f rofl.

                    Anyway, I guess you guys din't know Eric(friend that got my good scores) doesn't play anymore, and me(Ryan) will get crushed by anyone in expert and even some in Advanced, I think it's too late to move down but whatever.
                    ya pretty much.

                    ROUND ONE IS UP AND IN MY POST
                    Originally posted by Jem
                    Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

                    You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

                    Comment

                    • EnR
                      Massive flaming dildos.
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jul 2007
                      • 8431

                      #325
                      Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

                      Misewell just sub me now, I can't FC R176 rofl.

                      Edit rofl, see.
                      Btw,my best PA.

                      Last edited by EnR; 01-17-2008, 03:20 PM.
                      sigpic

                      Comment

                      • jugglinguy
                        Use me as a porta-potty
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 4319

                        #326
                        Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

                        Originally posted by EnR
                        Misewell just sub me now, I can't FC R176 rofl.
                        That didn't take long. HammyMcSquirrel is now in Expert (even though junella's roster doesn't say so YET)
                        Originally posted by Jem
                        Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

                        You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

                        Comment

                        • EnR
                          Massive flaming dildos.
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jul 2007
                          • 8431

                          #327
                          Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

                          Rofl, just tried again 7-5-5-14 rofl, yea, o well I wanted to play this,should have told you guys about Eric quiting,therefore no more good scores.
                          sigpic

                          Comment

                          • ddr_f4n
                            FFR Player
                            • Sep 2005
                            • 3807

                            #328
                            Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

                            I don't agree being in the Beginner's group, but I'll play anyways.



                            Song too easy.
                            Out Now!


                            Older Releases:
                            Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 3rd
                            Gpop's Pack of Original Pad Simfiles
                            東方幻想踊 (Touhou Gensouyou) ~ Illusionary Dance Fantasy & Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 2nd

                            Comment

                            • Kekeb
                              davai
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 2765

                              #329
                              Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

                              Balboaaaaa, roar.

                              Comment

                              • MixMasterLar
                                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 5401

                                #330
                                Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

                                aw damn I have to go fight Kekeb....

                                not good =(
                                ​

                                Comment

                                Working...