Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Nightfirecat
    ...back from the dead.
    • Nov 2006
    • 3213

    #346
    Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    The OHSHI Team is freaking packing some awesome players.
    Yeah... They've got my vote.

    BTW: Solitude sun is evil. I'll play it tomorrow though... I've got a gigantic humanities project due tomorrow.


    [My Profile] | [My Music] | [Play FFR] | [My Photobucket] | [My DeviantArt]

    AAAs: 210 (186+7+17)
    Best AAAs: Vertex BETA, Fighting for Control, Nova Pulser
    Recent AAAs: {Firestorm}, Dazzling Destiny, Hellbeat v2p

    2nd place in 3rd Official Tournament
    1st place in Jugglin/Jteh's 1st Tournament

    Comment

    • ~HentaiXXX~
      Banned
      • Apr 2007
      • 2955

      #347
      Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

      Comment

      • xplayfan
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2005
        • 752

        #348
        Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

        Comment

        • jugglinguy
          Use me as a porta-potty
          • Dec 2006
          • 4319

          #349
          Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

          K so, I'm stuck on level 17 on the reward challenge. Apparently the game thinks gingerbread men are the easiest to make a lot of, while that award definitely goes to the stars.

          EDIT: Nevermind, just beat it, but still.. I hate those stupid gingerbread men.
          Originally posted by Jem
          Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

          You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

          Comment

          • ShAiOnEi
            FFR Player
            • May 2007
            • 1110

            #350
            Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

            Originally posted by jugglinguy
            K so, I'm stuck on level 17 on the reward challenge. Apparently the game thinks gingerbread men are the easiest to make a lot of, while that award definitely goes to the stars.

            EDIT: Nevermind, just beat it, but still.. I hate those stupid gingerbread men.
            Man I got to like level 21 and started getting extremely pissed off, I don't like that game either.
            I love my son Auron

            Epic thread killer

            Comment

            • Black Yoshi
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2007
              • 1322

              #351
              Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)



              i officially hate this song
              Originally posted by Kairon
              Holy ****ing ****balls ****-**** son of a mother****ing ****tastic dump**** ****ing **** hippopotamus ****-dancing bull**** leprechaun-smashing ****-nipples ****-****ing panda-****ing mellow-****ing-yellow ****-eating ****-jumping Jesus Christ Superstar on a pogo stick.

              HAHAHA XD I do n_n XDDDD

              :O

              Comment

              • Tidus810
                slimy, yet ... satisfying
                FFR Simfile Author
                • May 2007
                • 1244

                #352
                Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

                Yup.

                Comment

                • lumphoboextreme
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Jan 2005
                  • 8592

                  #353
                  Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

                  could AAA in one try if there wasn't av-misses. I'll try again tomorrow.

                  Comment

                  • eurostud4
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Jan 2006
                    • 995

                    #354
                    Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

                    how long does this round last? Because if it lasts for less than a week, than I have to drop out
                    FFR.

                    R.I.P. Steve <3

                    Comment

                    • flipsta_lombax
                      Lombax Connoisseur
                      • May 2006
                      • 2556

                      #355
                      Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

                      http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...eplay/8675356/

                      1-2-2-2... 2nd game of the day. Ah well, there is tonight/tomorrow.
                      Best FGO: Time To Eye{3-0-0-0}

                      Best SCORE: Husigi Usagi Milk Tei {16-1-2-8}

                      Comment

                      • HammyMcSquirrel
                        Everlong
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Dec 2004
                        • 3833

                        #356
                        Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

                        Booflags, missflags, averageflags, and so many blackflags. Here is this for now. If the scores come down to a 40 point difference determining the winner, then I will AAA this, haha.

                        Comment

                        • DayMan951
                          yfwdbwdsb
                          • Dec 2007
                          • 2255

                          #357
                          Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

                          I cannot stand R176. I get so many avmisses. I'll try it again tomorrow.

                          Comment

                          • ryanisadouche
                            FFR Player
                            • Aug 2005
                            • 666

                            #358
                            Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

                            So far so good

                            ...starting up again

                            Public AAA #370 - evil approaches
                            Tier Points - 329 (Tier 4)
                            Best Non-AAA - Schmollbluk (rank 26)
                            Worst Non-AAA - AIM Anthem(668)
                            average rank - 109

                            Comment

                            • DarkManticoreX2
                              TWG Overlord
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 7355

                              #359
                              Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

                              First run without avemissing. Might be able to improve a little bit.



                              *Edit* Heh, next run.
                              Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 01-17-2008, 07:13 PM.
                              AAA's = 800

                              Originally posted by V
                              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                              Comment

                              • Nightfirecat
                                ...back from the dead.
                                • Nov 2006
                                • 3213

                                #360
                                Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

                                What's with all the expert people being bad at R176? I've FC'd it with decent PA, and could probably get (10) or less if I tried...


                                [My Profile] | [My Music] | [Play FFR] | [My Photobucket] | [My DeviantArt]

                                AAAs: 210 (186+7+17)
                                Best AAAs: Vertex BETA, Fighting for Control, Nova Pulser
                                Recent AAAs: {Firestorm}, Dazzling Destiny, Hellbeat v2p

                                2nd place in 3rd Official Tournament
                                1st place in Jugglin/Jteh's 1st Tournament

                                Comment

                                Working...