Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ~HentaiXXX~
    Banned
    • Apr 2007
    • 2955

    #301
    Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

    meh, flippy wins in my heart, because Hammy is mean to me. =(

    Comment

    • HammyMcSquirrel
      Everlong
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Dec 2004
      • 3833

      #302
      Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

      Flipsta's post was...I dunno. It was a good attempt. It didn't make me laugh, personally, but it was better than what some other people posted.

      It isn't a big deal, really. Just 500 credits and something to have fun with.
      Originally posted by ~HentaiXXX~
      meh, flippy wins in my heart, because Hammy is mean to me. =(
      I'm not mean to you. When was I mean to you? ):

      Comment

      • flipsta_lombax
        Lombax Connoisseur
        • May 2006
        • 2556

        #303
        Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

        Penis > Penis + Pumpkin. Plus it was just 500 creds, heheh.. no biggie.
        Best FGO: Time To Eye{3-0-0-0}

        Best SCORE: Husigi Usagi Milk Tei {16-1-2-8}

        Comment

        • Nightfirecat
          ...back from the dead.
          • Nov 2006
          • 3213

          #304
          Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

          Meh... I meant that Flipsta>Hammy>Everyone else.

          Whatever.

          *eagerly waits for tribes and songs*


          [My Profile] | [My Music] | [Play FFR] | [My Photobucket] | [My DeviantArt]

          AAAs: 210 (186+7+17)
          Best AAAs: Vertex BETA, Fighting for Control, Nova Pulser
          Recent AAAs: {Firestorm}, Dazzling Destiny, Hellbeat v2p

          2nd place in 3rd Official Tournament
          1st place in Jugglin/Jteh's 1st Tournament

          Comment

          • jugglinguy
            Use me as a porta-potty
            • Dec 2006
            • 4319

            #305
            Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

            Originally posted by Jtehanonymous
            Things before we start:
            Buy Peptobismal to relieve my diarrhea (yes, the pink stuff... I'm so manly!)
            John needs to complete this step before any of the others =\
            Originally posted by Jem
            Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

            You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

            Comment

            • rsr2
              Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl
              • Oct 2004
              • 1386

              #306
              Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

              That is vital
              Originally posted by MrGiggles
              "You shouldn't believe what everyone says about me. I took a shower with my cousin, once. And I have racist thoughts."

              Comment

              • DayMan951
                yfwdbwdsb
                • Dec 2007
                • 2255

                #307
                Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

                I can't wait for this to start. Oh why doesn't he carry peptobismal around in his pocket like all people should?

                Comment

                • MystictheHedgehog
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 699

                  #308
                  Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

                  I can't wait either. Get well soon Jteh! And happy belated b-day as well.
                  Originally posted by Jerry DB
                  how does that even make sense? in the beginning of time there was this 5 billion dollar machine that forced two particles to collide at the speed of light. lets re create that. DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

                  Comment

                  • Jtehanonymous
                    Hunger Games Hunty
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 3770

                    #309
                    Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

                    Hey! It's 1AM.

                    And...I guess I DON'T have diarreah anymore! Three cheers for me!

                    Imagine my surprise when I found out I got diarreah for my birthday, I was just like, <3.

                    @ Zach and Junella : I've got bigger problems to talk to you guys about than diarreah. You may need to just go ahead with the tribes and songs without a "..thing" this time. Tomorrow I have an audition I have to go to. (It's an orchestra thing)

                    *Learns the dance moves to the "I have a bad case of diarreah video*

                    Edit - Why did I have diarreah again?

                    Comment

                    • MystictheHedgehog
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 699

                      #310
                      Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

                      Glad to hear the hole has ceased it's leakage.

                      Edit: That sounds rather wrong now that I think about it...

                      Glad to hear the flooding has ceased.

                      Fix'd
                      Originally posted by Jerry DB
                      how does that even make sense? in the beginning of time there was this 5 billion dollar machine that forced two particles to collide at the speed of light. lets re create that. DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

                      Comment

                      • Jtehanonymous
                        Hunger Games Hunty
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 3770

                        #311
                        Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

                        Originally posted by MystictheHedgehog
                        Glad to hear the flooding has ceased.

                        Fix'd
                        Thank you...I think.

                        So, tomorrow is a definate. Songs and tribes will be out, even if I'm not here. -.-'

                        Comment

                        • jugglinguy
                          Use me as a porta-potty
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 4319

                          #312
                          Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

                          Originally posted by Jtehanonymous
                          Hey! It's 1AM.

                          And...I guess I DON'T have diarreah anymore! Three cheers for me!

                          Imagine my surprise when I found out I got diarreah for my birthday, I was just like, <3.

                          @ Zach and Junella : I've got bigger problems to talk to you guys about than diarreah. You may need to just go ahead with the tribes and songs without a "..thing" this time. Tomorrow I have an audition I have to go to. (It's an orchestra thing)

                          *Learns the dance moves to the "I have a bad case of diarreah video*

                          Edit - Why did I have diarreah again?
                          Well I guess your gonna have to have to miss that audition then =) Not my fault you got diarrhea yesterday...
                          Originally posted by Jem
                          Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

                          You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

                          Comment

                          • 25thhour
                            I like max
                            • Feb 2007
                            • 2922

                            #313
                            Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

                            Well, Congratulations on pluggin' the hole with pepto bismol (however you spell it)
                            r bae adam bae max bae bridget bae claudia bae trevor bae adam2 bae mayo bae keith bae

                            Comment

                            • Crashfan3
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2006
                              • 2937

                              #314
                              Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

                              Hey, to change the rather disgusting topic, could someone tell me if donations are still accepted? I'd like to donate exactly 1,453 credits. ^x^

                              Comment

                              • Jtehanonymous
                                Hunger Games Hunty
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 3770

                                #315
                                Re: Survivor: FFR Island (Tournament)

                                Originally posted by jugglinguy
                                Well I guess your gonna have to have to miss that audition then =) Not my fault you got diarrhea yesterday...
                                That audition has priority. Over everything else.

                                Originally posted by Crashfan3
                                Hey, to change the rather disgusting topic, could someone tell me if donations are still accepted? I'd like to donate exactly 1,453 credits. ^x^
                                Sure, although donations should end with you. Everything is being started.

                                Comment

                                Working...