FFR Quidditch Tournament

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jugglinguy
    Use me as a porta-potty
    • Dec 2006
    • 4319

    #1081
    Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

    Thanks for saying something mea. After cvcs improved score, hufflepuff can no longer block.
    Originally posted by Jem
    Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

    You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

    Comment

    • EI_Tizzy
      FFR Player
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2006
      • 942

      #1082
      Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

      Well, it depends if you will accept remedy's non-recorded score. I mean, you did it once... also:

      Originally posted by iwantsexchange
      huffle puff you guys need to ****ing aaa already damn trannys
      sup



      What can I say? How about: WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

      Remedy, you SOOO want to get 2 Goods again now!
      Only at the FFR Quidditch World Cup...
      Originally posted by flipsta_lombax
      After poop, it seems like all the places are filled. Awesome.
      Originally posted by Breedwell
      Norway is going to rape. Seriously.
      Originally posted by rzr
      They're too expensive. Like your English hookers. Cost too much. Stick to good 'ol fashion cheap hookers. We offer them in Sweden too ^^

      Comment

      • g4z33b0
        Banned
        • Mar 2006
        • 2618

        #1083
        Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

        old unfunny meme is ollllllllllldddddddd

        Comment

        • Xezial
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2006
          • 429

          #1084
          Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

          Originally posted by g4z33b0
          old unfunny meme is ollllllllllldddddddd
          Which meme is that?

          Originally posted by Litodude
          Hey so today I had a water polo game right and I got sub'd out because I was tired as **** anyway I was talking to some girl and it's hilarious how they looks at your penis instead of your face when people talk to you not to mention the fact the i was glistening wet and my 8 pack was hard as **** and my penis was big 8)
          Originally posted by nickadeemus
          Then you woke up and were like "Uh oh, I've got a problem."

          Comment

          • Xception704
            FFR Veteran
            • Jul 2006
            • 3984

            #1085
            Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

            Crap ... since the round ends today, the songs for next round aren't going to be released until tomorrow, correct?

            Comment

            • jugglinguy
              Use me as a porta-potty
              • Dec 2006
              • 4319

              #1086
              Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

              Correct.

              Also I'd record remedy's score if it included his userbar that says his name. But I need an SS to record first!

              EDIT: Also, Hufflepuff is winning by 10 points (the bludgerings included)
              Originally posted by Jem
              Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

              You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

              Comment

              • EI_Tizzy
                FFR Player
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2006
                • 942

                #1087
                Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

                HOOOCH! Go get 3 Goods plox k thx

                edit: Jugglinguy, that might be a problem. If his score didn't record in game, why would it show up in his Last 10? It would just show a 0.

                Either way, I think he's trying to get 2 Goods again anyways.

                edit2: I just checked, and we should be able to use both abilities right now. Mine and remedy's scores are good enough to bludger Kekeb, and our Keepers' scores are good enough to block bangcrashboom... that is, as of right now
                Last edited by EI_Tizzy; 08-15-2007, 02:27 PM.
                Only at the FFR Quidditch World Cup...
                Originally posted by flipsta_lombax
                After poop, it seems like all the places are filled. Awesome.
                Originally posted by Breedwell
                Norway is going to rape. Seriously.
                Originally posted by rzr
                They're too expensive. Like your English hookers. Cost too much. Stick to good 'ol fashion cheap hookers. We offer them in Sweden too ^^

                Comment

                • jugglinguy
                  Use me as a porta-potty
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 4319

                  #1088
                  Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

                  Oh and gryffindors should talk to rebirth. If he can get a better score than jwc, then you'll have 40 more points difference.
                  Originally posted by Jem
                  Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

                  You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

                  Comment

                  • Xception704
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Jul 2006
                    • 3984

                    #1089
                    Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

                    Dang it ... today was my day off ... now I have to wait another day ... rofl.

                    Comment

                    • zim311
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2007
                      • 392

                      #1090
                      Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

                      Originally posted by ~HentaiXXX~
                      What does anime and becoming a "hollow" have to do with anything about this Tournament? =|
                      idk i just felt like saying that
                      HTML Fatal Error 747 - A witty and creative signature is not available at this time. Press alt + f4 to continue.

                      P.S. This Siggy will self-destruct in 10 seconds.
                      10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...
                      HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!
                      *Random fireworks*

                      Comment

                      • ~HentaiXXX~
                        Banned
                        • Apr 2007
                        • 2955

                        #1091
                        Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

                        Everybody...I have an announcement....





















































































































































































































































                        School sucks. =(

                        Comment

                        • Xception704
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Jul 2006
                          • 3984

                          #1092
                          Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

                          Wtf ... big empty space = unnecessary.

                          Comment

                          • ~HentaiXXX~
                            Banned
                            • Apr 2007
                            • 2955

                            #1093
                            Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

                            Should I fill it in with an amazing picture of robots fighting?

                            Comment

                            • remedy1502
                              remederpin
                              • Feb 2007
                              • 4885

                              #1094
                              Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

                              Originally posted by jugglinguy
                              Correct.

                              Also I'd record remedy's score if it included his userbar that says his name. But I need an SS to record first!

                              EDIT: Also, Hufflepuff is winning by 10 points (the bludgerings included)
                              Well poopy. It didn't have the username. I'll just do it again, it's not too hard...I hope.

                              EDIT: So I just got 2 goods. I'll try to AAA, i just hate like 2 parts of the song. I can do it! I'll put the SS's up soon.
                              Last edited by remedy1502; 08-15-2007, 04:01 PM.

                              Comment

                              • Xception704
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Jul 2006
                                • 3984

                                #1095
                                Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

                                No. You should remove it! lol

                                Comment

                                Working...