FFR Quidditch Tournament

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Litodude
    FFR Player
    • Feb 2006
    • 4548

    #1066
    Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

    What?
    That's totally ****ing stupid. That song requires no skill whatsoever and it more "hey who can mash better and longer without breaking their combo until you get to the wallofdeath."

    What the **** are you guys thinking? At LEAST have a challenging song that's worth playing and AAA'ing.
    Originally posted by t-rogdor
    i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

    dude
    out west?
    the fuck kinda location is west?
    am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


    Originally posted by lurker
    remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

    http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

    Comment

    • remedy1502
      remederpin
      • Feb 2007
      • 4885

      #1067
      Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

      OMFG I AM SO PISSED! I improved to 2 goods and it didn't record that piece of s*** FFR. So mean to me. I have to do better my next try or else FFR sucks. Lol. It wouldn't count if I submitted it right?

      Comment

      • eurostud4
        FFR Veteran
        • Jan 2006
        • 995

        #1068
        Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

        I guess u84 and I were the only ones that could AAA wish, huh?
        FFR.

        R.I.P. Steve <3

        Comment

        • Xception704
          FFR Veteran
          • Jul 2006
          • 3984

          #1069
          Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

          Yeah apparently. So next round starts in like 8 hours ...

          Comment

          • EI_Tizzy
            FFR Player
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2006
            • 942

            #1070
            Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

            Well, I know someone else got a freebie when FFR didn't record... but thast was like 20 pages back XD

            Maybe we can get one too? Since this score would make a humungous difference in our ponits?
            Only at the FFR Quidditch World Cup...
            Originally posted by flipsta_lombax
            After poop, it seems like all the places are filled. Awesome.
            Originally posted by Breedwell
            Norway is going to rape. Seriously.
            Originally posted by rzr
            They're too expensive. Like your English hookers. Cost too much. Stick to good 'ol fashion cheap hookers. We offer them in Sweden too ^^

            Comment

            • jugglinguy
              Use me as a porta-potty
              • Dec 2006
              • 4319

              #1071
              Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

              Yup, I allowed u84 to submit an unrecorded score, he sent me like 10 SS's all of them didn't record, and my scores wouldn't record either so I let him take a SS of it and I'd count it.

              I guess I could do the same, just make sure that you have the whole score on your song and your userbar with your name on it is also in the picture.
              Originally posted by Jem
              Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

              You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

              Comment

              • g4z33b0
                Banned
                • Mar 2006
                • 2618

                #1072
                Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

                i bet i'm the biggest potterfag on this forum and i'm not in this tournament. dissapointing.

                Comment

                • Xception704
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Jul 2006
                  • 3984

                  #1073
                  Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

                  So why aren't you in this tournament? Eh? =P

                  Comment

                  • g4z33b0
                    Banned
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 2618

                    #1074
                    Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

                    i guess i just missed the signups.

                    Comment

                    • iwantsexchange
                      FFR Player
                      • Aug 2007
                      • 1

                      #1075
                      Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

                      huffle puff you guys need to ****ing aaa already damn trannys

                      Comment

                      • hoochan
                        woah shrooms
                        • Nov 2005
                        • 3838

                        #1076
                        Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

                        ahahahahahahahahaha amen brotha

                        Comment

                        • Xception704
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Jul 2006
                          • 3984

                          #1077
                          Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

                          Lol what the heck? What idiot made an account just to say that? =\

                          Comment

                          • Black Yoshi
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 1322

                            #1078
                            Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

                            We won?...
                            Originally posted by Kairon
                            Holy ****ing ****balls ****-**** son of a mother****ing ****tastic dump**** ****ing **** hippopotamus ****-dancing bull**** leprechaun-smashing ****-nipples ****-****ing panda-****ing mellow-****ing-yellow ****-eating ****-jumping Jesus Christ Superstar on a pogo stick.

                            HAHAHA XD I do n_n XDDDD

                            :O

                            Comment

                            • MeaCulpa
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 841

                              #1079
                              Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

                              Jugglin, Hufflepuff can't block yet, can they?

                              Comment

                              • Jtehanonymous
                                Hunger Games Hunty
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 3770

                                #1080
                                Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

                                Originally posted by MeaCulpa
                                Jugglin, Hufflepuff can't block yet, can they?
                                They can only use their abilities when the match has ended.

                                (In about 7 and a half hours) XD

                                Comment

                                Working...