FFR Quidditch Tournament

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jellygod
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2007
    • 1703

    #961
    Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

    Originally posted by jugglinguy
    I just realized that your avatar is from courage the cowardly dog (or whatever the name is)!
    yea i love courage the cowardly dog.

    RETIRED
    ___________________________
    Best AAAs- Monstrous Turtles, Get down
    Styles- index,spread
    Tier Points: 148
    Rank 8 in regional ranking(Great Lakes)
    "Never argue with stupid people, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

    Comment

    • EI_Tizzy
      FFR Player
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2006
      • 942

      #962
      Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

      Gee, I hope I don't have to take jwcgator's place XD


      This PA is sooo bad, I think it gave me cancer. Even if Rebrith is Gryffindor, he is still my Index Hero

      <3 <--- As non-gay as possible
      Only at the FFR Quidditch World Cup...
      Originally posted by flipsta_lombax
      After poop, it seems like all the places are filled. Awesome.
      Originally posted by Breedwell
      Norway is going to rape. Seriously.
      Originally posted by rzr
      They're too expensive. Like your English hookers. Cost too much. Stick to good 'ol fashion cheap hookers. We offer them in Sweden too ^^

      Comment

      • Xception704
        FFR Veteran
        • Jul 2006
        • 3984

        #963
        Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

        Holy crap. Courage the Cowardly Dog ... I haven't read those books in FOREVER.

        Comment

        • jugglinguy
          Use me as a porta-potty
          • Dec 2006
          • 4319

          #964
          Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

          Originally posted by Xception704
          Holy crap. Courage the Cowardly Dog ... I haven't read those books in FOREVER.
          They were books before the cartoon? LOL
          Originally posted by Jem
          Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

          You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

          Comment

          • eurostud4
            FFR Veteran
            • Jan 2006
            • 995

            #965
            Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

            Originally posted by jugglinguy
            They were books before the cartoon? LOL
            whatever, that show is the greatest. Ohhhh that Eustice was a sexy sexy man

            brb changing avatar
            FFR.

            R.I.P. Steve <3

            Comment

            • Sunako_Nakahara_Girl
              FFR Player
              • May 2006
              • 140

              #966
              Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

              Can someone please explain to me how the "Special Abilities" work.
              <(-.-<) <(-.-^) ^(-.-^) ^(-.-)^ (^-.-)^ (^-.-)> (>-.-)>

              arrow-piyo.deviantart.com

              Comment

              • MeaCulpa
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2007
                • 841

                #967
                Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

                For the Beaters: If both of their scores are equal to or better than one opposing Chaser, they can "bludger" that player, so their score doesn't count (but they must bludger a player who got the same or lower score than they did).

                For the Keepers: If both of them tie or beat any two opposing Chasers, they can "block" any one of them, so their score won't count (once again, the person they blocked had to have had an equal or worse score).

                Comment

                • Sunako_Nakahara_Girl
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2006
                  • 140

                  #968
                  Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

                  Originally posted by MeaCulpa
                  For the Beaters: If both of their scores are equal to or better than one opposing Chaser, they can "bludger" that player, so their score doesn't count (but they must bludger a player who got the same or lower score than they did).

                  For the Keepers: If both of them tie or beat any two opposing Chasers, they can "block" any one of them, so their score won't count (once again, the person they blocked had to have had an equal or worse score).
                  Oh ok. thank you.

                  So that means since I've been "bludger'd" my score doesn't count right.?
                  and what happens after the round is over, am I still "bludger'd"?
                  <(-.-<) <(-.-^) ^(-.-^) ^(-.-)^ (^-.-)^ (^-.-)> (>-.-)>

                  arrow-piyo.deviantart.com

                  Comment

                  • MeaCulpa
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 841

                    #969
                    Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

                    Yeah. Both bludgers on the other team did better than 3 goods on their song, so your score for this round is 0. It was only in effect for this round though.

                    Comment

                    • AK_Parker
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 476

                      #970
                      Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

                      If the people in hufflepuff can improve, and remedy and gator can submit, I think we can win this round!

                      Originally posted by jugglinguy
                      Rofl. I wish my name was $
                      Originally posted by Synthlight
                      FFR helps you develop an extremely sharp sense of pattern recognition and rapid indentification of object movement.

                      This means when you go to Iraq as a soldier, your mind will be prepped to quickly identify and locate enemy targets.

                      Comment

                      • jwcgator
                        RIP ffrtokens
                        • May 2005
                        • 2221

                        #971
                        Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

                        Originally posted by AK_Parker
                        and remedy and gator can submit,
                        you rang?



                        obligatory recently played games:

                        Last edited by jwcgator; 08-14-2007, 09:56 AM.

                        Comment

                        • remedy1502
                          remederpin
                          • Feb 2007
                          • 4885

                          #972
                          Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

                          I know I can do way better I'll improve I guess.


                          It's the bottom score.

                          Comment

                          • zim311
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2007
                            • 392

                            #973
                            Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

                            i'm playing tethnic vibe like hell. hopefully i'll be able to improve.
                            HTML Fatal Error 747 - A witty and creative signature is not available at this time. Press alt + f4 to continue.

                            P.S. This Siggy will self-destruct in 10 seconds.
                            10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...
                            HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!
                            *Random fireworks*

                            Comment

                            • jugglinguy
                              Use me as a porta-potty
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 4319

                              #974
                              Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

                              Originally posted by eurostud4
                              Ohhhh that Eustice was a sexy sexy man
                              Muriel's milkshakes bring all the boys to the yard.
                              Originally posted by Jem
                              Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

                              You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

                              Comment

                              • remedy1502
                                remederpin
                                • Feb 2007
                                • 4885

                                #975
                                Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

                                Hufflepuff, is this better? I wanna AAA lol. Stupid keyboard makes me get so many goods all the time.

                                Comment

                                Working...